This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zabbugh
    Marimba, I finally am able to download videos and watch them. The first one I saw was your video Master of the House. Which was great by the way!

I watched The Other Side tonight and could not for the life of me get that song out of my head during the 'toasting' scene. Well done!

Chris

Thanks!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      YEP!!!! 4 TIMES 2 is 8!!!!!! And since season 4 was our shippiest season to date--this one's gonna be TWICE as good!

*how's that for cheerful Tame?
      I love it...All this Opitismism is just WONDERFUL... makes the waiting seem NOT SO LONG!!! Thanks You Guys!!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I'm feeling slightly pesimistic today. I've got a bad feeling after reading the Sci-Fi Wire spoilers.

Spoilers for Season 8
        Did anybody else start to worry when Cooper said they're not planning on "ending" the show and that they want to leave it open-ended. That concerns me. But he did say that some things were going to get wrapped up this season and I'm really hoping the ship is one of them. I like the subtle UST and everything but if it's basically the end of the series (and I'm not counting movies) then I really hope it gets happily resolved.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

YEP!!!! 4 TIMES 2 is 8!!!!!! And since season 4 was our shippiest season to date--this one's gonna be TWICE as good!

By George, I think she's got it!!!!!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

Oh, you're right! How could I have forgotten HIM?

Felger--ubergeek in love with the Sam almost to the point of obsession (he even has barbie dolls)

I'm going to put him on the list but only b/c of the barbie dolls. Otherwise, I only included people that Jack or Sam actually gave the time of day too. Not counting McKay here b/c he wasn't really an obstacle. Felger really isn't either but those barbies are just too much...
            and whats wrong with barbie dolls? well!?!

*wanders off grumbling to self*

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              I'm feeling slightly pesimistic today. I've got a bad feeling after reading the Sci-Fi Wire spoilers.

Spoilers for Season 8
              Did anybody else start to worry when Cooper said they're not planning on "ending" the show and that they want to leave it open-ended. That concerns me. But he did say that some things were going to get wrapped up this season and I'm really hoping the ship is one of them. I like the subtle UST and everything but if it's basically the end of the series (and I'm not counting movies) then I really hope it gets happily resolved.
              if coop is planning on leaving the show open ended but resolving some things, part of me hopes that the ship is one thing they don't resolve, because i doubt we'd get a happy ending that way.
              i get the distinct impression that coop is not on our ship, if ya know what i mean.
              i can't see them leaving the s/j ship with a positive resolved ending if they want to leave it open ended, especially while coop is exec producer. maybe if it were up to BW or JM, but if they were to get another season, they'd be stuck with resolved ship, a lot of disgruntled anti shippers who refuse to watch the show, and i honestly can't see that working for them.

hopefully i'm wrong here and coop is more of a shipper than i think. i'd love to see them together by the end, or at least have them comfortable in the knowledge that they will be together by the end, and that that time is not too far away.
              i'd like to see them be early season 4 with each other. (or prodigy, they were pretty comfy around each other there).

please make me be wrong.

Comment

yes, yes, sweet moses yes!
                thats what i want to hear.
                actually if one were to exclude the evil episode and any subsequent mentions of it, the second part of season 7 might be considered the shippiest. and in terms of no complications and friendly interaction season 3 could be a close contender.
                personally i think season 4 was possibly the best season, because of all of the characters interactions and relationships. i think the team was at its best. plus the nice bits of ship didn't hurt (understatement!)

this was not supposed to go on this long.
                to cut a long post short:
                this season will be twice as good as season 4. with plenty of s/j ship. i'm totally faking this confidence, but hey! its helping... i think.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  Shippers on the night they show the Sam & Jack Hour
                  where DO you find your smilies/gifs!!! this one is right on SO many levels
                  Di

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Possible Spoilers Season 8
                    From my counting "It's Good to be King" will be the 12th episode out of 20. That is over the halfway mark.

Ok here we have Jack offworld and it seems that Teal'c and Daniel are together in the storyline SOOOOOOO that leaves Sam and Jack. We also know that Maybourne has an idea of how Jack feels about Sam. Hmmmmmm

What do ya think fellow Shippers?

Me thinks that I smell the beginnings of something!!!
                    I can just see something start to happen btw Sam and Jack, a conversation or a touch or a big honkin' smooch (hey, started eatin' shipper cookies on my way home from work ) and Maybourne interrupts!! Further antagonizing Jack, of course...........
                    Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                      I can just see something start to happen btw Sam and Jack, a conversation or a touch or a big honkin' smooch (hey, started eatin' shipper cookies on my way home from work ) and Maybourne interrupts!! Further antagonizing Jack, of course...........
                      Di
                      We can only hope, Di, and keep our fingers crossed for something good to happen!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
                        Every day I go into work and tell them how many days are left until the premiere. They think I'm a tad bit fanatical. Of course, I'll be on vacation that week, but I'm setting 2 VCR's and having 2 friends tape it just in case of thunderstorms and electricity failure. Hmmmm, I may have to be sick that night and stay in the hotel room. "Go ahead and take the children to Magic Kingdom, dear. I think I'll just stay here and rest."
                        Tasha, now I love my children as well as the next mom, but:
                        A WOMEN HAS GOT TO HAVE HER PRIORITIES!!!
                        You need to trade off one night with your husband; on Friday YOU get to watch the premiere and on another day HE gets to golf all day or whatever he wants...only catch is each of you keeps the children occupied (out of sight, not in the vicinity) whilst the other is enjoying his/her "special time".

Good luck.. let us know how it works out.

Di, childless until July 31st!!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                          Yes, you can!!!

Ahem...and Sam really does need to fix "the ship" !!!!

Mabey Mayborne will just ask them "What the hell is wrong with you two??"
                          Can you see that??

waterfall
                          LOL!! Then Jack and Sam turn on Maybourne, "What do you mean?" Maybourne replies, "An idiot could see you two have the hots for each other, do something about it. Never thought I'd see the day when you'd let a little reg get in the way of something you really want, Jack". Jack reconsiders shooting Harry.....

Boy, TPTB could give us some UST, some RST, AND some really funny scenes if they only tried!!
                          Di

Comment

Originally Posted by waterfall
                            Yes, you can!!!

Ahem...and Sam really does need to fix "the ship" !!!!

Mabey Mayborne will just ask them "What the hell is wrong with you two??"
                            Can you see that??

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                            LOL!! Then Jack and Sam turn on Maybourne, "What do you mean?" Maybourne replies, "An idiot could see you two have the hots for each other, do something about it. Never thought I'd see the day when you'd let a little reg get in the way of something you really want, Jack". Jack reconsiders shooting Harry.....

Boy, TPTB could give us some UST, some RST, AND some really funny scenes if they only tried!!
                            Di
                            I've never seen Maybourne as an angel, but he could be useful for Sam and Jack......

BTW..That reminds me of a good fic that deals with "Paradise Lost" with a different twist.

"Paradise Redeemed" by Sue Corkill
                            http://sjhw.net/tolerance/paradise.htm
                            Last edited by Token; 23 June 2004, 04:00 PM. Reason: Forgot the smilie

Token ~

Comment

Originally Posted by zabbugh
                              Marimba, I finally am able to download videos and watch them. The first one I saw was your video Master of the House. Which was great by the way!

I watched The Other Side tonight and could not for the life of me get that song out of my head during the 'toasting' scene. Well done!

Chris

Thanks!
                              I HAD to watch it again, OMG, couldn't stop laughing...just what I needed

May your genius live on forever....

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy

Spoilers for Season 8

Yep, I certainly did. Unless RDA has made it clear that he won't be involved in anything further, I can't see their resolving the ship. Certainly not positively. At that point, because I would resent their having strung us along instead of saying before this that they have no intention of following through on the thread they themselves started (and upped the ante on), it would be the last thing of theirs I ever watch, even if I'm enjoying Atlantis. And I would have bought my last product item, too.

J.
                                "He's an amazing man. After everything he's done, he's still modest. Quite self-effacing actually. He even likes people to think he's not as smart as he is. Bottom line, he's an incredibly strong leader who's given more to this program than any man has given to anything I can imagine."

Comment

Working...
                                X