This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I keep on having a dream about RDA turning up at my work (I work in a tourist centre) and asking me to be his tourguide for the day!!!!

Here's hoping he wants to come to Scotland sometime!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Caty - Will S and J be going to Scotland on their honeymoon????

Sure Suekay ..The'll go everywhere unless I 'm so disappointed with Mobius 2 and give up everything ...I may feel really weak if it turns up bad ..but right now I have energy ...not for a music video though ..I'll wait for Mobius 2 for that and again ..we'll see ...but Scotland is beautiful ...so yeah ..I'm sure it's on Sam and Jack's list of adventure on the planet Earth

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I am SO HAPPY to be back among the Shipper Family that I am just bouncing with joy!!!

So now everyone has to beware.....cause you know I will end up on my SHippy Soapbox soon enough
      I have your soap box here Tame

I looked after it for you whilst you were away.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        I have your soap box here Tame

I looked after it for you whilst you were away.
        LOL ((((BEV)))) I knew you would keep it in good repair....

As much as I am *Trying* to not get too excited about the ship either way.....you know My SHippy Side will have some things to say if we don't get the resolution we want
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ruff
          ^hands up everyone who thinks sam's hair is the best in season 7/8!

o/

If not, why? Granted season 4 was a nice change and a season 1.. well that was 1990's

But I think Jack will prefer this short and sparky

Dockers hand goes way way up

sig made by Samjackshiplover
          http://www.myspace.com/docker22

Comment

LOL ((((BEV)))) I knew you would keep it in good repair....

As much as I am *Trying* to not get too excited about the ship either way.....you know My SHippy Side will have some things to say if we don't get the resolution we want
            I don't think TPTB at Bridge will know what hit them if we don't get a good shippy resolution. The problem is that they keep everything so vague, whereas we want something solid....like a great big honkin' kiss!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I don't think TPTB at Bridge will know what hit them if we don't get a good shippy resolution. The problem is that they keep everything so vague, whereas we want something solid....like a great big honkin' kiss!!!!
              LOL Bev...well just to make sure TPTB hear us.........

WE WANT A BIG HONKIN KISS!!!!!!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Thats pretty Big
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

^hands up everyone who thinks sam's hair is the best in season 7/8!

o/

If not, why? Granted season 4 was a nice change and a season 1.. well that was 1990's

But I think Jack will prefer this short and sparky

Hand Shoots Up
                  And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

if they didn't get the message before....they sure got it now lmao!!!!

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

I made this for Oma If she has decided to take the place of loyal advisor to my lord

Comment

Hello, UberSG-1 fan,
                        Thanks for the screen cap of Citizen Joe when
                        Spoiler:
                        Jack signals Joe to zip it up!!! Precious!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          hey guys,

wow you guys are fantastic with the collages they are fantastic!!god i still have the same picture from the day i started here as i can't do them i had help from my fellow shippers.
                          oh well mobieus is around the corner and i amlooking so forward to it but on the other hand i will be upset as the season finishes and i will be devastated.
                          I am also
                          Spoiler:
                          worried that the al team take over season 9 and thats why jack dosen't feature in it.i am hoping that our team and our sam and jack come back into our timeline.I am praying that our sam and jack get the kiss that we are waiting for and we have a fantastic ending to our fantastic show.I know if anything happens i will be in shipper heaven but on the other hand will it be the last time that we see our handsome jack!!!!!!
                          oh well to our part 2 on tuesday nothing in the mags tell us anything about sam and jack, like they did in threads,but then again i suppose they are concentrating on the storyline in hand.......ok had my little moan i'll leave it go..

so pleasse peeps bring on the rest of the collages i will so look forward to them think i am spelling it wrong anyway...

wynterxx

(((((((((((((WYNTER)))))))))))) how did I miss your post

I have that same little niggle in the back of my mind but I am REALLY trying to ignore it

Right now I am trying to just be positive AND somewhat neutral....hopefully that way IF TPTB screw this up....I will not be too devastated

Comment

I started working with this big shippy pic project.. will take some time. So no pics from me for a day or so ... But you'll love it once I'm finished with it

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
                              Thats pretty Big

That's pretty in pink too

Caty

Comment

I started working with this big shippy pic project.. will take some time. So no pics from me for a day or so ... But you'll love it once I'm finished with it
                                Ooooo Sounds intriguing It should be brilliant when its done judging by your other stuff, which is freakin ace by the way

Comment

Working...
                                X