X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlgater
    Hey Shippers:
    Citizen Joe just came on. I'm spoiler free on this episode and hope that there are some "special moments"!

It's very funny I liked it

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
      WE GET PAID!?!?!?!?!? WO HOO! First Primes...whoever survives the battle, drinks are on me! (But not literally on me...I'm only paying for them. I won't put up with any of that kinky Tauri stuff...it's not dignified.)

P.S. I'm bringing jaffa cakes and a case of Shipper Cookies...make that two cases, I wouldn't want to run out...what are you bringing, my fellow First Primes?
      How about Loyal Advisors?
      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        Where are Sam and Jack's legs? I can't remember how they're sitting.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

I'm very bored tonight, don't be surprised if i post pages of random pictures.....

--Tan
          p.s. Enjoy Citizen Joe!!! It's nice, and funny

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            How about Loyal Advisors?

I'll bring the shipper flag ..but don't worry I'll make sure I stock up on them ...should have a case full of them too

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam
              Yeaaaaah!!!!! I'll never say no to some extra cash! I shall gladly take your offer of some drinks! Indeed such frivolities are beneath us, but it is also wise to indulge in the traditions of your enemy and learn about their cultures, how they think , really get into their head type thing. It helps in battle when you know your enemy. Not that i'm suggesting we lower ourselves to thinking like the pitiful Tau'ri
              LOL...OK MajorSam, my shift is over so I'm going home for the night to finally watch my scifi tape of SG:1 "Full Alert," SG:A "Sanctuary," and BG "Idunnothenameoftheepisode" so if any of my cannon fodder...I mean, my ranks of loyal Jaffa get out of line, take care of it, OK? But don't be too harsh. We need them all fit for fighting if we're going to win this campaign.

Night everyone!
              Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Hey Caty--So far it's very good. I really liked the first part when Sam/Jack have the phone conversation. It's sweet, in a "safe" way.
                -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Where are Sam and Jack's legs? I can't remember how they're sitting.

Sally

May be kneeling down!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                    Hey Caty--So far it's very good. I really liked the first part when Sam/Jack have the phone conversation. It's sweet, in a "safe" way.

Good scene ..and there is another one later

But Joe is great ....

Caty

Comment

Shippy dreams everybody and I'll be back with a shippy prezzie tomorrow

Enjoy Citizen Joe ...all of you in the US who aren't watching it yet ..and tell us all about it afterwards ..and I'll catch up on all those posts in the morning

and let's raise the shipper flag .
                      Caty

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/scaryperson/baby.jpg

I'm very bored tonight, don't be surprised if i post pages of random pictures.....

--Tan
                        p.s. Enjoy Citizen Joe!!! It's nice, and funny

They are more than welcome

and Good night for now

Caty

Comment

hey peoples

hope u enjoy CJ
                          it was a great ep!

looking forward to next weeks installment of M2..yay

love and hugs
                          Bee
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

ok so what does it mean when i get a little grey block on my rep points??
                            is that BAD?.....hmmm
                            if it is...i m sorry to whom ever it offended..but i didnt type anything offensive!!...

lurve and hugs
                            Bee
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                            http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                            http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                              ok so what does it mean when i get a little grey block on my rep points??
                              is that BAD?.....hmmm
                              if it is...i m sorry to whom ever it offended..but i didnt type anything offensive!!...

lurve and hugs
                              Bee
                              A newbie gave you a rep. They just don't have enough points to give you a green.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by BrenRen
                                First, (((((((((((((((Gatebee))))))))))))))))))))
                                Ya know I loves ya, right?

With that in mind, I just gotta say... Monlighting crashed and burned for many reasons, the biggest of which was LOUSY WRITING. But that's not the biggest tragedy of Moonlighting. That series made Resolving the Unresolved Sexual Tension issues that television series have been exploiting for years virtually impossible.

Every time some one thinks about giving the "given" Ship Resolution, someone jumps up and says... But Look At What Happened to Moonlighting! No one ever jumps up and says.... Look at what happened to Dr Quinn! They Resolved that relationship and kept going for a couple more years. Their storytelling was still interesting. They don't jump up and say Look What Happened to Lois & Clark! They don't jump up and say Look What Happend to Farscape!!

Resolved Sexual Tension is much harder to write well, and frankly, it scares the hell out of these writers that are banking on the Eternal Tease to keep us tuning in. And just as frankly, I'm getting rather tired of it. Which is probably why I've been watching less and less tv over the years. In fact, SG1 is the only program I watch faithfully. Once it's gone... Hollywood is gonna have to work very hard to produce something that will catch and most importantly, *keep* my attention. And of course, a good Ship is a must, and if it's not being handled in a way I feel is supportive of that Ship and responsive to the fans (like SG1 was for it's first few years), I'll be tuning out pretty darn quick. After all, there's enough good Fanfic out there to keep me entertained for years!

Off my soapbox and off to work for real now. Just had to say something about this topic, as it's a bit of a pet peeve of mine!

((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))

Just cos this is the first place I've made a post like this with out sweating bullets on how it will be received! The Shipper Family Rocks!!

*glances over to disregarded soapboxes*

THAT topic is a pet peeve of mine too, Bren. There 'are' successful RSTs that turned out better than the eternal UST ride. No one seems to want to bring them up for examples. I could easily pick ten ppl off this thread that could write a credible and stimulating relationship between Sam and Jack that would still hold the interest of the viewers. Yes, it's harder to write than an occasional shippy glance or touch, but so bloody what. If I were one of the writers on Stargate (and really had the power to go with this arc the way I wanted), Sam and Jack would already be married with child two on the way. I know that doesn't excite everyone, but I like seeing the relationship grow and progress past the should-I-ask-him-out-on-a-date stage. The only thing stopping the ptb (ANY ptb) is they don't want to do it enough. Really, it's that simple.

*adds newest soapbox to collection*

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X