• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    To honor my 4,000th post!

WOW! Let's do that again!

WAY TO GO ANUBIS!!!!!!! and thank you for such a lovely pic to go with it
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      hehehe! I'm a god too Nuby! We need to find some minions to kneel down before us!
      ((((((((((BEV))))))))) Congrats!!!!! well what can I say....THERE goes the neighborhood ...LOL

and I would just like to remind all of you just WHO was the FIRST GOD here.....you still ALL still be a bit sore from all that kneeling before me... ROFL!!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
        Fly by...have to go to a Southern Living party (yuck!)...quick manip of our two most favorite peeps in the known and unknown universe...it's something that we all definitely wish for...

Very sweet AmberMoon hopefully we'll see some hands next week

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
          *Bows*

*Exits room*

*Struggles to put on Jaffa Armour*

*Picks Up staff weapon *

*grins*

*gets into death glider*

*flys to canada*

*gets out of death glider*

*Runs screaming and shaking staff weapon into TPTB's Office Like a mad Jaffa*

*Threatens to Kill Certain Writers if a Sam/Jack Ship kiss doesnt Happen*

*TPTB get the picture*

*Jaffa returns to his god*

*Kneels*

LOL
          ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            ((((((((((BEV))))))))) Congrats!!!!! well what can I say....THERE goes the neighborhood ...LOL

and I would just like to remind all of you just WHO was the FIRST GOD here.....you still ALL still be a bit sore from all that kneeling before me... ROFL!!!
            ROFL! (((((((((Tame))))))))) You will still reign as Supreme System Lord around here!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              I can't believe there isn't a countdown until "Citizen Joe"!! I thought it was very shippy and alot of fun!! Well, since no one else is doing it...

2 hours and 35 minutes until Citizen Joe!!

hmmm...I hope I did the math right
              WOO HOO!!! just over three hours to go here in Arizona

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                She is already waiting on the king size bed LOL

and he is not far away either

Caty
                aaawww Caty that is pretty and so sweet

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  WOO HOO!!! just over three hours to go here in Arizona

((((Tame)))) You should like Citizen Joe very funny

so you have finished your spoiler free adventure !!!!!..Do you plan to read the shipper Thread on Tuesday night after Mobius 2??!!!

Glad to have you back

I suppose all of the others will come back in like 4 weeks time !!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                    OK people .. I've spent the last 20 minutes or so making this collage. It's my first so it's not great.

Anubis
                    GOOD JOB!!!! (((((Anubis)))))

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      Note: To all shipper system Lords

(Tame, Bev, Anubis, _Anubis, Shimmering Star and all the others)

We must all band together and seize contrl of these PTBS...at the...Bridge Studios...

Who's with me???????

First Primes - bring snacks and I'll pay you double.

Any advisors - just find the Jack Clones (And some Sam clones for the Nubys!)
                      EXCELLENT idea just tell my limo driver to knock when he gets here

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        ROFL! (((((((((Tame))))))))) You will still reign as Supreme System Lord around here!
                        ((bev))) Thank you I was feeling a bit *forgotten* lately

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          ((((Tame)))) You should like Citizen Joe very funny

so you have finished your spoiler free adventure !!!!!..Do you plan to read the shipper Thread on Tuesday night after Mobius 2??!!!

Glad to have you back

I suppose all of the others will come back in like 4 weeks time !!!!

Caty
                          I am SO looking forward to Citizen Joe

and if I get to see the episode I will be here but if I don't I will have to wait it out ....I REALLY don't want to be spoiled BEFORE I see it

Comment

Hey Shippers:
                            Citizen Joe just came on. I'm spoiler free on this episode and hope that there are some "special moments"!
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Note: To all shipper system Lords

(Tame, Bev, Anubis, _Anubis, Shimmering Star and all the others)

We must all band together and seize contrl of these PTBS...at the...Bridge Studios...

Who's with me???????

First Primes - bring snacks and I'll pay you double.

Any advisors - just find the Jack Clones (And some Sam clones for the Nubys!)
                              WE GET PAID!?!?!?!?!? WO HOO! First Primes...whoever survives the battle, drinks are on me! (But not literally on me...I'm only paying for them. I won't put up with any of that kinky Tauri stuff...it's not dignified.)

P.S. I'm bringing jaffa cakes and a case of Shipper Cookies...make that two cases, I wouldn't want to run out...what are you bringing, my fellow First Primes?
                              Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                                WE GET PAID!?!?!?!?!? WO HOO! First Primes...whoever survives the battle, drinks are on me! (But not literally on me...I'm only paying for them. I won't put up with any of that kinky Tauri stuff...it's not dignified.)

Yeaaaaah!!!!! I'll never say no to some extra cash! I shall gladly take your offer of some drinks! Indeed such frivolities are beneath us, but it is also wise to indulge in the traditions of your enemy and learn about their cultures, how they think , really get into their head type thing. It helps in battle when you know your enemy. Not that i'm suggesting we lower ourselves to thinking like the pitiful Tau'ri
                                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Working...
                                X