Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmm speaking of jello.. i'm only seven rep points from the next lil green jello thing.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
      hmm speaking of jello.. i'm only seven rep points from the next lil green jello thing.
      How can ya tell?
      And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
        Wow .... thats a fair few bits a green jelly ya got there
        Does anyone know what is the criteria for System Lord?
        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

If you mean how many points ... 2000.
          __

__

Comment

System Lord - 2000 rep points
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
              If you mean how many points ... 2000.
              Thanks, I didn't know if it was just points or a combination of points and nbr of post.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Power Hungry Egotistical maniac with a goa'uld symbiote in his head

Just messin hehe

Hmmm probably a mix of high posts and high rep to push ya into system lord category
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  well, it will be a while for me! hahaha!

Comment

Power Hungry Egotistical maniac with a goa'uld symbiote in his head

Just messin hehe

Hmmm probably a mix of high posts and high rep to push ya into system lord category
                    Actually I am.

Rogue

Comment

I'd have more rep points but alas....Everybody is so used to the cute things I say they don't worship me anymore

Well I'm hoping to win some favor with my new fic. Which some of you may remember as an idea I promised to develop a couple of months ago. on request from my shipper family who thought it would make a great fic. So here it is.... better late than never....Wake Up Call. (applause)
                      Okay so I don't expect applause. But here's the link. Read it if you want. it's not that long and let me know if you like. But don't try to e-mail me on the link cause the e-mail adress is one letter wrong and i haven't been able to fix it yet sorry.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't know if it was just points or a combination of points and nbr of post.

I don't think posts has got anything to do with the rep system, at all. Unless I'm wrong. 2000 points is all you need to become a God.
                        __

__

Comment

How many before I get 2 little green dots?

The Brane: Bringing the evil, freaking people out, taking their sanity since 2005

Comment

Actually I am.
                            LOL!! Hows that working out for you

*Much Bowing*

*Much offering of golden trinkets*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              Damn, so close and yet so far away!

Rogue

Comment

How can ya tell?
                                its under my controls and it shows your latest rep points..

thanxz gang for the green...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X