This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    bcm and sally, i think the name of the fic was "lessons" and it should be on helio2. its very graphic and not for the kiddies or shiplets who don't like that kind of thing though. but i know you're both sick soo.....

Oh, I read that! I read 'em all. I'm on the sgcdarkfic group, where we focus on dark and disturbing things that are either done to sg-1 or done by them. BadJack is my fave. *evil smile* And yes, Stargate Barbie, both ShipDaddy and myself are sick ppl. BUT, ShipDaddy's worse than me because.... uh, because..... because I say he is!

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Oh, I read that! I read 'em all. I'm on the sgcdarkfic group, where we focus on dark and disturbing things that are either done to sg-1 or done by them. BadJack is my fave. *evil smile* And yes, Stargate Barbie, both ShipDaddy and myself are sick ppl. BUT, ShipDaddy's worse than me because.... uh, because..... because I say he is!

Sally
      i believe ya, thousands wouldn't.
      well what do expect me to say? he's my ship daddy. i need him to loan me ship money so that i can buy ship cookies!

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        Okay guys I just made something for another thread but I thought you guys would get a kick out of it...

so here it is (small as it is):
        ROFL!!! That is SO snarky! Too funny!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          I'm sorry but I was really hoping that it wouldn't be Jack himself who promotes Sam. I just don't want to have to hear about the inevitable "favoritism" posts that are bound to pop up. It's not as if she's not an excellent officer with tons of field experience or anything. She couldn't possibly deserve the promotion. Gawd, I can see it now.
          Plus, if Sam wasn't promoted, they probably wouldn't let her lead the team. So if Jack wants her to be SG1 team leader he has no choice but to promote her.
          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            Ah, but if she really wanted to say yes, and she wanted Jack to know she wanted to say yes, she should have said something like "maybe next time" other wise "no" is "no" and there is no other way it can be translated. JMO.

Edited: I do think she wants to say yes I just wish she'd let Jack 'know' that she wants to say yes.

Well, Sam did run after Jack that one time as if to say she changed her mind and would go but got cold feet and then Jack was transported up by Thor. So there was a little bit of encouragement on her part there.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              sam pining after jack is one thing i just don't get.

first of all, there's no real acknowledgement of 'feelings' until s4....so she hasn't been 'pining' for seven years

every overture has been made by JACK not her. the fishing invites, him confessing his feelings,etc...and she's always been the person to say no.

if she was pining, don't ya think she woulda said yes at some point in time?

if anyone is pining, it's jack. He's got the crush on her. he's admitted that he cares...we have yet to ever see sam admit any sort of feelings for him other than 'i miss him'
              I have to agree with you. The angst seems to be more prevalent on Jack's part. I think deep down she loves him but I also think that she is one of the most HUNG UP characters on TV (the other one is Jordan Cavanaugh from Crossing Jordan). I would have thought she'd have said yes by now too if she was "pining" for Jack. I wonder if Amanda picked that up from the nasty letters she's been getting...

Comment

ShipDaddy, stop it!

*pats sweetie Tame's head*

ShipDaddy, if you don't play nice, NO SamClone for you! *nods* There.

Don't worry, Tame, many of us love you. Many, I say, dammit!

Sally
                Thank you Auntie Sally :: sniff sniff ::
                That mean Ship Daddy is ALWAYS blaming me for EVERYTHING.

I mean ...;:; sniff sniff::: he even thinks I carved up the side of our Shipper House
                (((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Spoilers for S7's Chimera and S8

[snip]
                  "Even though it wasn't her letting him go, it was her subconscious letting her letting him let her go..."

Okay, this one's a bit harder. Sam didn't really let Jack go, it was her 'mind' that let her think it was okay. And she let Jack let her go too, so it would be easier to let herself do it too... is that right? I think Amanda's becoming Sam. What I'm thinking is going to happen is Sam's going to be in for quite a shock when she realizes that Jack DIDN'T let her go. Man, just re-reading through that last sentence is giving me a headache. But it's also giving me MUCHO HOPE!!!

Sally
                  Now THAT is an interesting way to think about this!!! Yeah, I wonder if she's becoming Sam as well... As for Sam's reaction when she finally figures out that he DOES still love her, it will be quite a shock!! Thanks for posting this Sally--you've given me some hope!! Been feeling a bit depressed about our lovely ship and now I'm starting to get that lovin' feelin' back (To quote Tame)!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                    Ship Nana, aren't the Pink cookies for Increasing Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping? I know it is getting tough finding new food coloring for the all the different cookies we need. Instead of Pink we could call them Rosy 'cuz we will need rose colored glasses when it comes to bad spoilers.

Have I told you lately that you are doing a fantastic job? Well, you are!! Your the best Ship Nana a family could have!

((((((((((((((((Ship Nana))))))))))))))

Here's a smilie for you:

Ooops!!! Thanks Token for catching my error.

So to recap:

There are:

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                    (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                    P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookie - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

and the all time favorite:

Yellow Shipper Cookies – (HWMS)

Don't worry all. Sam and Jack are meant to be together and that is just the way it will be when all is said and done.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      [snip]
                      I don't know I am a bit depressed here. When I come on the forum to read the S&J Ship Discussion Thread I NEVER have felt like I ever needed to explain or defend the relationship.
                      That is why there is a *Ship Discussion Thread* and I even clicked back to make sure I was in the right thread.
                      I come in here to read posts from people that love and enjoy the S&J ship. When I want to defend it I go to other threads.
                      Hmmm not to sure what to say here anymore
                      (((((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))

It's gonna be all right!! I think we're all feeling a bit depressed of late--probably the comedown from all the snark! but this too shall pass!

SCREW THE REGS!!! DOWN WITH PIT!!! SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!

Just had to post the mantra!

Comment

Isn't that a lovely -not- way of having to go through the rest of this show till the end? Okay, all we have to get through is PS in this ep, and then a PS/Sam scene in this ep, and then... and then we'll either faint from exhaustion or die stress. Aren't we having fun!

Sally
                        ROFL!! That about sums it up I think...

Can you tell I was a bit depressed? (see previous reply to you LOL)

Comment

Season 8's New Order spoilers

Don't you know why he's promoting her? He's been forcing her to sleep with him for years, so he's *finally* rewarding her for it all. *ponders begging sgcdarkfic group to write meanie-jack and victim-sam fic*

Sally
                          ROFLMAO!!! Sally, you just keep that snark coming! You probably made some lurking anti-shipper's day with that remark! *and if you succeed in getting them to write said fic, let me know, I want to read it LOL*

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                            Plus, if Sam wasn't promoted, they probably wouldn't let her lead the team. So if Jack wants her to be SG1 team leader he has no choice but to promote her.
                            Majors Farretti and Griff lead SG-2 so I don't think she'd have to be a Lt. Col. or Col.

On the other hand it is the SGC's premiere team and you do want someone with some rank to lead, however if that were the case then Col Dixon or Col. Reynolds would be more suited since they have more command/field experience.

Edited: Not that I don't want Sam leading SG-1 just that there are other things that should be looked at too, and in RL I highly doubt she'd get this command especially right now. IMO it would make more sense to if she were placed in charge of a lower team fist, of couse if they did that then she wouldn't be on SG-1 any more.
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                              I'm sorry but I was really hoping that it wouldn't be Jack himself who promotes Sam. I just don't want to have to hear about the inevitable "favoritism" posts that are bound to pop up. It's not as if she's not an excellent officer with tons of field experience or anything. She couldn't possibly deserve the promotion. Gawd, I can see it now.
                              I'm so with you here! We'll be able to hear the whining from all the way over here! Maybe I'll just have to make sure I don't leave the shipper thread for a few months. Hey, it took us that long to work out Ptui issues so I imagine there will be much wailing and gnashing (sp?) of teeth over it! LOL, I think Sally's snark is rubbing off!

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                                Hey again!

First off, thanks for the hugs and comments. I am usually pretty positive, but lately things just seem so convoluted that I am not sure where things are going.

Marimba, thanks for the *thwack* upside my head! I needed it.

((((((((((((((shippers))))))))))))))) and thank you for your support.

Chris
                                Glad my snark could be of service to you!

Comment

Working...
                                X