This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ra-hanna
    I just saw this link on the Major Davis Thunk Thread (shameless promotion moment ). Anyways, I saw this and just had to share with ya'll.

http://kepek.csillagkapu.hu/displayi...album=32&pos=7

Look like any couple we know?
    These are completely adorable!! Kudos to the artist! Speaking as somebody with no artistic talent whatsoever (even less than Sam), I'm envious. <g>
    - Mary
    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

I'm scared.

My primary source for S8 and Atlantis was shut down by the Motion Picture Association...What if they shut down my secondary and tertiary source? I don't even know for sure Moebius will be available in those two! It's not like I'm not gonna buy the box-set when it comes out (I've got all the other boxes after all)... I'm gonna die if I can't see Moebius for a WHOLE YEAR!
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
        These are completely adorable!! Kudos to the artist! Speaking as somebody with no artistic talent whatsoever (even less than Sam), I'm envious. <g>
        They are sso cute! My daughter iss good on computer graphics. I'm clueless!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
          That i can understand from us british, but you guys are all behind us, it's what, nearly 11pm at the most?
          Doesn't sound like anyone on this forum, they're all usually up later (i mean i was up 3 hours later than now last night, and loads of people were on)

Maybe it's a conspiracy?

--Tan
          maybe but its only going to be 7pm over here but people seem come here really ealry and really late

Comment

Well, the only thing you could do if other sources fail, is to record on video, or get one of us guys to help you, i'd happily do it if i lived nearer

It's 9:57 East coast? Yet it's almost dead in here? What's going on????

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
              I'm scared.

My primary source for S8 and Atlantis was shut down by the Motion Picture Association...What if they shut down my secondary and tertiary source? I don't even know for sure Moebius will be available in those two! It's not like I'm not gonna buy the box-set when it comes out (I've got all the other boxes after all)... I'm gonna die if I can't see Moebius for a WHOLE YEAR!
              I think one of the shippers could help you out by sending you a tape
              sigpic

Comment

Any news on what RDA iss doing next season? On or off?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
                  Well, the only thing you could do if other sources fail, is to record on video, or get one of us guys to help you, i'd happily do it if i lived nearer

It's 9:57 East coast? Yet it's almost dead in here? What's going on????

--Tan
                  maybe they all went to watch threads again

Comment

Hehe

I've watched Threads every day since it aired...

At least the higlights anywayz

THREE DAYS TILL MOEBIUS!!!

Comment

i love the way threads ended they could have ended the show like that

Comment

Hey all. Been reading posts and it seems like it pretty slow business. In some small attempt to get this thread moving a bit faster, here's a question (most likely already asked before, but what the hey): If you (and by 'you' I mean 'yall' could have season 9 start off anyway you want, ie Sam and Jack, how would you do it.
                        For me, I've read a lot of posts and if it were up to me, I'd have Jack retire for Sam and just have him come back every once in while. Still being mentioned, what he's doing all that stuff.
                        But recent info. suggests Spoilers (Highlight) the Jack will be promoted to Homeworld Security so maybe for AT 5 episode absence Carter could go help O'Neill get situated or something along those lines. Maybe an extended vacation? But that's just me. Any thoughts?

I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.
                        -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Two Towers

Comment

Originally posted by lord-anubis
                          i love the way threads ended they could have ended the show like that
                          I agree...if Threads had been the last ep
                          I woulda been happy!!!

To tell the truth, for two days after Threads aired I completely forgot Moebius existed LOL!! Until I was watching Threads again and saw the Moebius ad then I was like "Omg there's MORE! EEEH!"

Comment

Originally posted by major_flaming_toaster
                            Hey all. Been reading posts and it seems like it pretty slow business. In some small attempt to get this thread moving a bit faster, here's a question (most likely already asked before, but what the hey): If you (and by 'you' I mean 'yall' could have season 9 start off anyway you want, ie Sam and Jack, how would you do it.
                            For me, I've read a lot of posts and if it were up to me, I'd have Jack retire for Sam and just have him come back every once in while. Still being mentioned, what he's doing all that stuff.
                            But recent info. suggests Spoilers (Highlight) the Jack will be promoted to Homeworld Security so maybe for AT 5 episode absence Carter could go help O'Neill get situated or something along those lines. Maybe an extended vacation? But that's just me. Any thoughts?
                            Joe Mallozzi said that
                            Spoiler:
                            Sam will not be on vacation.....but he didn't exclude a honeymoon!! LOL

Comment

We know he gets promoted but I would have liked to seen him ascend. They could have a real shipper episode and then he gets shot or something and there is a moment of I always loved you, don't leave me etc. Oma watching the whole scene decidess to help and ascend Jack. This would allow RDA to come and go as he wishes from the show. He could appears and break the Ancient code of non-interfence and save Sam from sure death and then be returned in human form as nake as Daniel! Think of that reunion moment!
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm, yeh, that would work, but i think it would be a bit wierd that way, i really feel unimaginative at the moment, so i can't help but not have ideas of what would be a good start for s9

--Tan

Comment

Working...
                                X