This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I wonder did they have green ones??? ...and are they similar to the Green M & Ms...mmmmm save those for Sam & Jack
    Hmmmmmm Tame, this green M & M thing may need to be added to the "older than dirt" list. Doesn't seem like anybody here knows what you are talking about....but I do!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Shipper pets list

Tok'ra Frankie
      Charlie
      Sophie
      Lunar's poorly cat
      Lunar's poorly cat's sister
      Gatebee's dog
      Spot
      Xena
      Pluto
      Steve
      Eddie
      Ashby
      Bailey
      Casey
      Duncan
      Since we're talking shipper pets,here's some pics of my babies!
      This is Simba:

and this is Marina:

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        Hmmmmmm Tame, this green M & M thing may need to be added to the "older than dirt" list. Doesn't seem like anybody here knows what you are talking about....but I do!
        I do too!!!

*Mei Mei is sitting in the back of the hippie bus slightly *hic* drowsy from her last round of *hic* drinks...*

What were we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          I think she was referring to the episode where the AU Sam was married to Jack , and in another episode the AU Sam was engaged to Jack and they both died. in Fact in ALL the AU's Sam & Jack are together...... GET THE HINT ALREADY GIRLFRIEND!!! sheesh!
          Hey cut me some slack, I have lost so many brain cells on this trip, what is my name again? And I did know Sam ate the yellow food cubes, I was just given lord-anubis a hard time. Small Victories is one of my favorite eps.
          Last edited by Rogue; 09 December 2004, 05:55 PM.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I know about the Green M&M's! and I'm not older than dirt.....so neither are you!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
              Shipper bus update,
              Anybody between KS and CA that needs to be picked up by the bus, let me know.

Here in AZ waiting with some Fudge and T donuts and Parrot Bay and Coke!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                Recomended reading material to all the shippers on the bus. I'm sure you all wish to improve yourselves through further education.

http://tsenvideo.home.mindspring.com/RDAAindex.htm

I have quite improved my learning.... That Mala is good....and you guys are right he is better looking with age!!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Appropriate quotes from a TV Guide critic about long running TV shows: "Few things are TV are more depressing than watching long-running shows limp to the finish line." "It's good to see the show exiting with dignity." "You've got to respect a show that packs its bags before we start asking it to."

Of course, these quotes are not about Stargate. However, we can only hope that when Stargate does eventualy end, the last two quotes will be true and not the first one. "Cause I'm somewhat worried about how Season 8 will end and what they will do with Season 9.
                  I hate to burst anybody's bubble, but from my POV, SG is already on crutches. Limping past the finish line is the *best* they can hope for. <sigh>
                  - Mary
                  SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                  Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Well, it's true the last two seasons were somewhat disappointing but they're not near limping yet. I hope they go out with a bang, sure. I'd say they should decide already to have a season 10 then they can use season 9 to wrap up a few plotlines and go on to the beginning of the end. Make the last two season tie into one brilliant, HUGE plot that will resolve itself in a natural end for the series.

And with a lot of good ship, of course Or we'll have to ask for a season 11 just for shippers (hmm...I like that idea)
                    May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Oh, you can bet that they'd go out with a bang. a big bang. Remember season seven? It wasn't quite up to par with the other previous seasons (tho I personally loved it save for one or two eps), but then when it came to the finale, what happened?
                      Spoiler:
                      We got the biggest blow-out IMHO that Stargate has had to date! They really did a big, big job with Lost City and no one can deny that.

And you know that they'll end it with a ship of Jack and Sam. Despite any fears, misconceptions and doubts we may have, TPTB would have to be completely off their rocker to seriously consider not having the ship between Jack and Sam finally come to fruition. (sp?)
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                        I have quite improved my learning.... That Mala is good....and you guys are right he is better looking with age!!!!

S
                        Yup!! Mala's the best!! ALL HAIL LORD MALA: GODDESS OF PHOTOS!!!!

Comment

Let me introduce to you...Charlie! The shipper puppy with the same taste in women as Jack

May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Some stuff I want to talk about/share with you guys.

First off, visit this site http://stargate-autographs.com/sg1.html and look at the great autographed pics there. I'm not sure this was already mentioned here, but pay special attention to the Amanda section and a pic of just AT/RDA... *really* nice. Also check out the team pics: there's a real nice of one the actors leaning against each other (AT/RDA holding hands).

K, the other thing is speculation/fun talk about Moebius

spoilers for s7's Grace and on, and spoiler/speculation for all of season 8 - especially Moebius

Spoiler:
                            What if everything from Grace on is all in Sam's head? No Pete, no Janet dying, no Jack being frozen/defrosted, etc. What if the Grace alien(s) are actually the Ancients, just manipulating/teaching Sam about something? Or, they're going to need her for what they know is coming (bad stuff with Threads/Reckoning/Moebius?) This is a lot of weird stuff I'm saying (and I don't know what made it pop into my head), but I thought it would be really interesting if all that bad stuff we've seen happen since the second part of season 7 never really happened....

Another speculation thinger I wanted to comment on is about Moebius (and this is if the alternates are AU, not an altered version of Sg1). *I know I've talked about this before, but this is a slightly altered version*

Reading the spoilers, we know that things start happening that lets Sg1 know that something's wrong with the timeline. So, going from Moebius... Sg1 go back in time, mess up, and the alternates fix it, BUT... instead of Sg1 going back to their exact time, they go back to their time/forward 'in' time JUST before Sam meets Pete. They'll have their full memories of their altered timeline (until they change an issue, then they'll never know it took place), but will make sure the stuff they don't want happening (Janet dying, Jacob becoming ill/poss dying, Anubis/Baal threats, etc) won't happen. And Sam makes a conscience choice to NOT meet Pete this time. I could see the ptb having Sam handle the boyfriend/SJ issue by NOT dealing with it and having it just never take place to begin with. Actually, I could handle that, because choosing to not have the relationship with Pete to begin with is literally the same as breaking up/dropping the relationship for me. In fact, maybe even bigger of a ? (can't find the right word) because she'd be purposely deciding to not experience having this companionship with Pete in her life. He might have been a jerk in Chimera, but he has loved Sam and shown her wanted/needed affection. *K, I'm going to stop now because I've had MANY interruptions and am losing my train of thought. * Anyhoo, I liked the idea of Sg1 preventing the tragedies that befell them. AND us.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Don't forget that Sam and Jack were married in an AU!!! So of course, that is what she is referring to. Remember the wedding pictures?!!!!

There is no wedding with Sam and .

For gosh sakes look at this spud!!!!!!

Would any of you marry HIM? I thought not!!!!!

So neither does Sam cause she's way smarter than all of us put together!!!
                              *overcome with extreme anger at Mr. Potatohead*

*triple zats him into oblivion*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                Some stuff I want to talk about/share with you guys.

First off, visit this site http://stargate-autographs.com/sg1.html and look at the great autographed pics there. I'm not sure this was already mentioned here, but pay special attention to the Amanda section and a pic of just AT/RDA... *really* nice. Also check out the team pics: there's a real nice of one the actors leaning against each other (AT/RDA holding hands).

K, the other thing is speculation/fun talk about Moebius

spoilers for s7's Grace and on, and spoiler/speculation for all of season 8 - especially Moebius

Spoiler:
                                What if everything from Grace on is all in Sam's head? No Pete, no Janet dying, no Jack being frozen/defrosted, etc. What if the Grace alien(s) are actually the Ancients, just manipulating/teaching Sam about something? Or, they're going to need her for what they know is coming (bad stuff with Threads/Reckoning/Moebius?) This is a lot of weird stuff I'm saying (and I don't know what made it pop into my head), but I thought it would be really interesting if all that bad stuff we've seen happen since the second part of season 7 never really happened....

Another speculation thinger I wanted to comment on is about Moebius (and this is if the alternates are AU, not an altered version of Sg1). *I know I've talked about this before, but this is a slightly altered version*

Reading the spoilers, we know that things start happening that lets Sg1 know that something's wrong with the timeline. So, going from Moebius... Sg1 go back in time, mess up, and the alternates fix it, BUT... instead of Sg1 going back to their exact time, they go back to their time/forward 'in' time JUST before Sam meets Pete. They'll have their full memories of their altered timeline (until they change an issue, then they'll never know it took place), but will make sure the stuff they don't want happening (Janet dying, Jacob becoming ill/poss dying, Anubis/Baal threats, etc) won't happen. And Sam makes a conscience choice to NOT meet Pete this time. I could see the ptb having Sam handle the boyfriend/SJ issue by NOT dealing with it and having it just never take place to begin with. Actually, I could handle that, because choosing to not have the relationship with Pete to begin with is literally the same as breaking up/dropping the relationship for me. In fact, maybe even bigger of a ? (can't find the right word) because she'd be purposely deciding to not experience having this companionship with Pete in her life. He might have been a jerk in Chimera, but he has loved Sam and shown her wanted/needed affection. *K, I'm going to stop now because I've had MANY interruptions and am losing my train of thought. * Anyhoo, I liked the idea of Sg1 preventing the tragedies that befell them. AND us.

Sally
                                I wouldn't mind if
                                Spoiler:
                                Janet dying
                                was just a bad nightmare. I'd love to see her back in action!

Comment

Working...
                                X