This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    Not so much anti-ship, as totally unaware of what ship is. or how important it is to show episodes in the right order. They alwys seem to be very confused...they still were sending out emails denying they were buying Atlantis long after Gateworld had announced they were. Plus, they have an amazing abiility to give away plot lines. Hence, when they announced Meirdian, they told everyone before hand that this was the episode where Daniel died....
    Yup, that was in the days before I was getting my hands on spoilers... of course I didn't take them seriously, just thinking "Oh, an episode where Daniel dies, that sounds familiar..."
    *sigh*

IIRC, Sky also had Buffy's gravestone in the ad for the end of that season...talk about giving it away!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      I like the Hippy bus .

Do you pick people up from the UK too?!!if you do ..I'll have my wig and and bandana and will be waiting at the entrance of the British museum..or if Paris is more convenient for you for the pick up ..then I'll be in front of the opera...but don't make me wait too long or the police may sort me out ..and I really do not want to spend the night in a cell but rather be with you guys for the ride of a lifetime.

Caty
      We're getting picked up by thor, but we have to bring chocolate cake and spoilers. you know how Thor loves his spoilers..he gets very ratty without them, and he's just coming down after the high from all the new pics.

and totally oT..I'm going to see the film of Phantom of the Opera on Sunday!!! I can't wait!!!!
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
        LOL. Finals week is so boring me out, so I keep photoshopping things. But I just got this idea and made another sig. Of course, this is my first blatantly anti-Pete one. LOL.
        Oh, i just love that new sig!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Tangent was on tonight .... I just love that scene where Sam *nudges* Jack awake with her big Ship. He just looks so cute and Sam just looks so tickled that he is ok.
          <sigh> They are just so sweet together .... As Hubs and I were watching the scene where Sam is explaining to Hammond where the Tok'ra ship and operative is and that they are willing to take the risk to find him. I was just watching how Sam was *So in Charge* and as she was leaving she turned and said to Hammond *Tell them to hang on we'll get there*.... I turned to my hubs and sighed......He looked and me and said Yes I know...You miss THAT Sam .....YEP!!!! I do
          I love that bit at the end, when Jack reaches out to Sam and says 'hey..Hi'...and you can just see his love for her all over his face. It's wonderful. And i know people keep saying he's looking at Daniel, but I spent a long time with my dvd freeze-framing and zooming, and worked out all the angles, and he is definitely looking at sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I think we'll all take a swing on this one if she doesn't wake up and smell the coffee soon.....REAL soon!!!!
            it'll be like that scene in Airplane..a long queue of people lining up to smack some sense into people

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Yup, that was in the days before I was getting my hands on spoilers... of course I didn't take them seriously, just thinking "Oh, an episode where Daniel dies, that sounds familiar..."
              *sigh*

IIRC, Sky also had Buffy's gravestone in the ad for the end of that season...talk about giving it away!
              I know..i think they got a lot of complaints over that. And what's with that woman pronouncing Teal'c as Te'alc?

Comment

I love that bit at the end, when Jack reaches out to Sam and says 'hey..Hi'...and you can just see his love for her all over his face. It's wonderful. And i know people keep saying he's looking at Daniel, but I spent a long time with my dvd freeze-framing and zooming, and worked out all the angles, and he is definitely looking at sam.
                Yeah, I've done the same (many times) and he is definitely looking at Sam!
                No doubt about it!
                (And no......I don't have something better to do! )

Comment

We're getting picked up by thor, but we have to bring chocolate cake and spoilers. you know how Thor loves his spoilers..he gets very ratty without them, and he's just coming down after the high from all the new pics.

and totally oT..I'm going to see the film of Phantom of the Opera on Sunday!!! I can't wait!!!!
                  Ooh, I just missed Thor, I'll have to run really fast to catch up....

I love Phantom!! Enjoy the film!

Comment

I know..i think they got a lot of complaints over that. And what's with that woman pronouncing Teal'c as Te'alc?
                    Oh my God, that woman!! Why is she still there?!? She called Carter him!! And it's not even just Teal'c - she pronounces T'Pol like 'teapot'. I understand she's probably never seen an episode of Stargate or Star Trek in her life, but you'd think she's at least make sure she's saying it right...I mean, it's only her job.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rogue
                      Madshipper bus to the studio

Well so far it is:
                      pittsburghgirl with her big stick
                      Rogue
                      Mei Mei and Frankie the Shipping Tok'ra dog...
                      Ship Nana
                      gatebee
                      galaxy
                      Kiwigater
                      Zoser with pitchforks and torches
                      Watters87
                      Skydiver will bring maps and maybe chocolates and donuts to bribe PTB
                      Queen Bee
                      MajorSam will provide studio maps and scouting reports
                      Greis
                      Token
                      Shipperahoy as long as you don't behave yourself
                      Kazan
                      scottishshipper - bagpipes
                      shelsfc
                      samisjacksgal
                      Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
                      SG1Happy
                      DarkQuee1
                      sacme
                      Katkin
                      Bucky bring guacamole
                      TameFarrar
                      jafacakes
                      dipsofjazz
                      Lunar
                      Karibou - cheese
                      wynter
                      BeaC
                      LtColSamONeill
                      gatewatcher - I'll bring ice cream
                      Angel of Fire SG1
                      michelleb - please bring only R rated fanfic(no G or PG stuff)
                      SG1POZ
                      yoojoo
                      majorsal - of course you can drive so I can be drinking in the back
                      Blaise - cake
                      sclairef99
                      Just the Zat's Ma'am - thank goodness a man finally joined the trip.
                      aeromathlete
                      tauripeg
                      sueKay - Bailey's Irish Cream
                      Caty

Who else wants to come? We will need gas money and snacks.
                      We will be riding in the hippie bus from 1969. - Since this is pretend, the hippie bus has plenty of room for everyone
                      Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        Okay...

I give...

I'm bringing a bottle of Baileys and I've miraculously flown to the USA.

My US geography sucks big time, so Just look for the Scottish girl with the crate of Bailey's Irish Cream and a season ticket to the JM Commune.
                        Come to my house - Scottishshipper is playing the Stargate theme (the rest of us are humming) as loud as she can - follow the music.
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

can we have another bus for the debauchery then? With Jack and Daniel and Sheppard and Carson? Just so us Hussies can explain to jack just how much Sam loves him....in detail.
                          Charts and diagrams? or will this be more 'hands on'?
                          sigpic
                          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            Okay...

I give...

I'm bringing a bottle of Baileys and I've miraculously flown to the USA.

My US geography sucks big time, so Just look for the Scottish girl with the crate of Bailey's Irish Cream and a season ticket to the JM Commune.
                            Glad you finally joined us. I knew you couldn't resist a party.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                              Wow we have ourself quite a group-Vancouver (and the PTB) won't know what hit them.

"Battle on!"

Rosemary
                              yeah its become quite a event. I will be giving a update on our progress in about 5 hours. It will be something you don't want to miss.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                                Charts and diagrams? or will this be more 'hands on'?
                                Sorry we trashed your house Zoser.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X