This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    I just e-mailed them about it. They will undoubtedly send me a reply next Wednesday...
    Anyone think Sky might be anti-ship?

I think the sky channel is excellent ..they show really good shows ..all the new ones really..and they are never scared of repeats ..They are just repeating Tarzan while Mutant X is just finished ..although I need to check the mutant X official site if there is one because the end of what I saw ..don't even know which season it was ..was kind of strange ..a cliffhanger let's say ...but the scene with brennan and Shalimar was hot.

and All new Stargate is repeated like 4 times a week.

Anyway ..I'm happy that they confirmed it's Gemini airing next week ..My tape will be ready for action around 2 hours before ..I hope we won't have a storm on that night ..because if we do ..most of the time the sky channel goes funny

Cross fingers where I live in the UK it hasn't rained for a long time ..I can't even remember last time it rained ...may be the summer !!! not sure.

Caty

Comment

Gemini
      Spoiler:
      RepliCarter could be hugely influential for Sam. We can only assume that RepliCarter will still have feelings for Jack, but realises that there is absolutely no way she can have him now...so at some stage she says to Sam, 'look I know I'll never be with him and I can't tell you how much that hurts. You don't have to go through this, you have a choice.'
      Spoiler:

Or at the very least, 'Whaddya mean you're going to marry Pete?!?!? There's no need for that!'

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
        AHHHHHH SORRY!
        can someone please add spoily thingys to my last post!!
        ...i was too caught up in the typing moment!

Go back to your post Queen_Bee ..click edit and add your [ spoiler ]....[/ spoiler ]..it's easy

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          I think the sky channel is excellent ..they show really good shows ..all the new ones really..and they are never scared of repeats ..They are just repeating Tarzan while Mutant X is just finished ..although I need to check the mutant X official site if there is one because the end of what I saw ..don't even know which season it was ..was kind of strange ..a cliffhanger let's say ...but the scene with brennan and Shalimar was hot.

and All new Stargate is repeated like 4 times a week.
          <snip>

The channel does have some good programmes, but the people running it don't seem to be particularly efficient when it comes to this sort of thing. I believe they showed Fail Safe before Summit & Last Stand when they first showed them...
          They do seem kind of fickle, especially with Stargate...I miss 6pm repeats
          I saw Atlantis being used for a Sky+ ad today...I thought it was an ad for Atlantis and I was getting excited

Comment

Gemini
            Spoiler:
            RepliCarter could be hugely influential for Sam. We can only assume that RepliCarter will still have feelings for Jack, but realises that there is absolutely no way she can have him now...so at some stage she says to Sam, 'look I know I'll never be with him and I can't tell you how much that hurts. You don't have to go through this, you have a choice.'
            Spoiler:

Or at the very least, 'Whaddya mean you're going to marry Pete?!?!? There's no need for that!'
            yeah we might get some good insight into what she is thinking.
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Gemini
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:

I do think that both of them ( Sam and Replicarter) will be talking about ..
              Spoiler:
              men ..and replicarter may mention Fifh and she feels nothing for him ..and Sam may be answering replicarter's questions ..even the intimate ones ....

....even Replicarter may suggest her to experience a nice dream with the man she loves ..

...and Sam may say " Well last time I experienced a dream with my man ..it was not what I expected ..so I'll pass"

...then Replicarter could persuade her and say " Oh you may be surprised this time ...because I'm doing it as a favor ..it's not a torture scene ...nothing will be in the way ..and what you'll experince will be as close as the truth as can be "....and Sam goes for it ..and to her surprise ...It's not potatoe in the dream but Jack

I'm gonna agree with myself by saying I like that

I also think we'll get some humour in that episode

Caty

Comment

thanks Caty....i figured it out..hehe..duh to me!!
                much better..i feel so bad when that happens...

soooo happy that Gemini is on first *does happy dance*
                it sounds excellent for many diff reasons!
                A fantabulous shipmas present

Bee
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

I do think that both of them ( Sam and Replicarter) will be talking about ..
                  Spoiler:
                  men ..and replicarter may mention Fifh and she feels nothing for him ..and Sam may be answering replicarter's questions ..even the intimate ones ....

....even Replicarter may suggest her to experience a nice dream with the man she loves ..

...and Sam may say " Well last time I experienced a dream with my man ..it was not what I expected ..so I'll pass"

...then Replicarter could persuade her and say " Oh you may be surprised this time ...because I'm doing it as a favor ..it's not a torture scene ...nothing will be in the way ..and what you'll experince will be as close as the truth as can be "....and Sam goes for it ..and to her surprise ...It's not potatoe in the dream but Jack

I'm gonna agree with myself by saying I like that

I also think we'll get some humour in that episode

Caty
                  I'm gonna agree with yourself too Caty!

That would work out very nicely...and it fits with the spoilers, so there's every possibility that it could happen. Yay!

Comment

Anyway ..I'm happy that they confirmed it's Gemini airing next week ..My tape will be ready for action around 2 hours before ..

Caty
                    I'm jealous! What day is it on? I want to be sure to get on this thread so I can hear all the news!!

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

ohhhh almost 100 posts..yay!

also...
                      Spoiler:
                      didnt CJ say that replicarter and sam were fighting it out against eachother...this COULD be Gemini...but she seems like repli wants to help out in Gemini...hmmmm...so towards the end she'll prbly escape and come back in Reckoning!!

love will prevail
                      Bee
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                        It would be great if she Gemini
                        Spoiler:
                        (Replicarter) made a pass a Jack. I don't think it will happen, but if it did, would Jack accept or pull back?

I don't think he'll go for it if he knows who she really is and if he is ..
                        Spoiler:
                        by himself with her ..because he'll know she is kind of a machine ..but what would be funny if it's sam who plays a trick on the team with Replicarter .....I 've seen that before in shows ....

If RepliSam and Sam get on very well ..they may well decide to play a little trick on the team ...they may ask Jack, Daniel and teal'c if they know which one is realSam .!!!

Teal'c and Daniel won't know..

.... but Jack may say "Sure..I know".

...then he may mention the tiny scar on Sam's tummy or her mole ..and if they both have the same ..then I suppose ..(He kissed the real Sam in WoO) .....

....so he may say .."Well in that case ..there is only one way to find out".

and he comes closer to both of them and kiss them both ....and knows which one instantly.

...then Sam will ask "but How did you know"

and Jack will say "Oh ..remember..one day the time loop ". he could also add a number like 90 times.

He smiles and goes away ..and Sam and repliSam look at each other surprised .

...but Replisam will say later to Sam ..."That man really loves you...Don't waste your time any longer ..he's the one ...you know why (refering to the dream"..

Caty
                        Last edited by Catysg1; 08 December 2004, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          I'm jealous! What day is it on? I want to be sure to get on this thread so I can hear all the news!!

Next Tuesday and You'll see my pics ...I hope so ..let's pray for GEMINI to be shippy

Caty

Comment

Next Tuesday and You'll see my pics ...I hope so ..let's pray for GEMINI to be shippy

Caty
                            Remind me to stay out that day, 'kay? Livin' in the US and I'm one of those that doesn't wanna see more then I absolutely have to before I see it myself.
                            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              We didn't pass Zoser house, did we? I thought it was on this street.

I like the Hippy bus .

Do you pick people up from the UK too?!!if you do ..I'll have my wig and and bandana and will be waiting at the entrance of the British museum..or if Paris is more convenient for you for the pick up ..then I'll be in front of the opera...but don't make me wait too long or the police may sort me out ..and I really do not want to spend the night in a cell but rather be with you guys for the ride of a lifetime.

Caty

Comment

Writer's block.... I'm suffering from it at the moment...
                                I *really* hope we get some Ship in Gemini.
                                Can't wait 'till Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
                                X