Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm off now, just reaching 1 am here. Have fun, I hope the others turn up soon,

amra

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      She can wear a negligee when he buys it for her at Chistmas
      Can we SEE that Christmas episode? hehe, perhaps in my little shippers dream world.

Comment

spoilers for s7 and s8 (pete discussed)

and they do behave like they are married sometimes or most of the time to be honest ..when they are not in an intimate discussion ..see ..they just need that to sort out now .

caty
        Wouldn't it be absolutely wonderful (and infuriating) if we found out Sam and Jack have been married for years!? Sam doesn't 'really' have a boyfriend (pete), just working undercover to make Pete go over the line (again) and blow his real agenda (works for NID and is trying to get info from Sam). But all wacked out ideas aside, I'd be happy and ticked if Sam and Jack really were married all these years. Think of all the scenes we'd have missed (unless they show us a literal slide show of their times together through the years). I'm babbling, bye.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by amra
          ROFL! Its allright I agree with you too, maybe everyone's just busy today, lol, it does seem like just you and me here right now, though I'm sure thats not the case

The shirt hanging off one shoulder image is a good one. That should happen! She would look very boyish in it in a sensual way, what with her short hair and everything.

Is good news bout Farscape, thanks for the Info I will definetly be getting it on DVD when it comes out

amra

Yeah ..that's what I thought ..I can just picture it ..Can you see it too ?!!..I wish I could draw.

Shall we picture the shirt in blue ???!!..because I can ..You know the shirt he was wearing in Grace kiss !! She should be wearing that one .looks big enough ...so it should hang off nicely one shoulder .....simple but sexy... ...She won't be wearing jewelleries as well ...she will be as natural as can be ..Sam au naturel ..the beauty au naturel...and Jack will be in heaven with such an angel

Caty
          Last edited by Catysg1; 27 November 2004, 04:09 PM.

Comment

love your sig Sally!!!!
            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              Can we SEE that Christmas episode? hehe, perhaps in my little shippers dream world.

Certainly Kri.... caty TPTB says :

and it will be titled "Negligee"..let me think of a resume for the story and I'll come back later.

Caty aka Miss Sensuality

Comment

Whahahah spoiler alert, Was going to go but must post this before I go. Just got this from Yahoo spoilme group post. Spoilers for Moeibus!! Do not read if you dont want to be spoiled!
                Spoiler:

ADVERTISEMENT

Dreamwatch Issue 124 contains interviews with Amanda Tapping and Joe Flanigan.

Snippet from Tapping Interview:

Dreamwatch: You're due in March. If production on the show starts in March, as
                it did for this season, you would have to miss a few episodes, right?

Tapping: We started March 8th this year. So, potentially, I might miss only the
                first four episodes. It depends when they choose to start the season.
                Moebius
                "Her dad is back in this episode, and a lot of things happen there. It's a
                very emotional episode for her. Everyone is assuming that her Dad dies in this
                episode, and they can assume whatever they want! They'll have to watch the
                episode. Our last two episodes Moebius 1 & 2, are going to be quite funny. You
                see a bunch of different versions of us. There are alternate reality versions of
                Daniel and Carter, and Michael and I had so much fun playing that."

Enjoy guys

amra
                Last edited by amra; 27 November 2004, 05:02 PM.

Comment

Yeah ..that's what I thought ..I can just picture it ..Can you see it too ?!!..I wish I could draw.

Shall we picture the shirt in blue ???!!..because I can ..You know the shirt he was wearing in Grace kiss !! She should be wearing that one .looks big enough ...so it should hang off nicely one shoulder .....simple but sexy... ...She won't be wearing jewelleries as well ...she will be as natural as can be ..Sam au naturel ..the beauty au naturel...and Jack will be in heaven with such an angel

Caty
                  I've got the shirt in my head as either dark blue or dark green? Yeah, hair kinda mussed up, bed-hair look, no jewelrry yup. She's just woken, looks abit sleepy but lovely, Jack spots her and he just looks at her, thinking bout how damn lucky he is...

amra

Comment

Really AM going ta bed now guys. Just shy of 200 posts, yay! nighters all

amra

Comment

Really AM going ta bed now guys. Just shy of 200 posts, yay! nighters all

amra
                      night amra thanks for the dreamwatch snippet
                      Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar

http://www.permagreetings.com/kellym...oV/PoV_203.jpg

Just thought I'd illustrate the sensual (!) nature of lip nibbling...
                        I hope I didn't shatter anyone's monitor with how loud I just moaned??? I bet the lip nibbling was adlipped by Amanda.

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Whahahah spoiler alert, Was going to go but must post this before I go. Just got this from Yahoo spoilme group post. Spoilers for Moeibus!! Do not read if you dont want to be spoiled!

ADVERTISEMENT

Dreamwatch Issue 124 contains interviews with Amanda Tapping and Joe Flanigan.

Snippet from Tapping Interview:

Spoiler:
                          Dreamwatch: You're due in March. If production on the show starts in March, as
                          it did for this season, you would have to miss a few episodes, right?

Tapping: We started March 8th this year. So, potentially, I might miss only the
                          first four episodes. It depends when they choose to start the season.
                          Moebius
                          "Her dad is back in this episode, and a lot of things happen there. It's a
                          very emotional episode for her. Everyone is assuming that her Dad dies in this
                          episode, and they can assume whatever they want! They'll have to watch the
                          episode. Our last two episodes Moebius 1 & 2, are going to be quite funny. You
                          see a bunch of different versions of us. There are alternate reality versions of
                          Daniel and Carter, and Michael and I had so much fun playing that."

Enjoy guys

amra
                          Thank you amra

As long as they don't
                          Spoiler:
                          kiss only in the AU scenes .I'll be fine..but may be Jacob dies in alternate unviverse only but not in real ...Anyway ..I'm glad she feels confident that she'll be back early !!!Humm having a baby is hard to handle and you don't know it until it's there ..but hopefully she is a strong woman ...she won't probably get the baby blues!!!!

it looks like an excellent episode ..if it's funny I will love it Let's just hope that the end is rather funny too and we don't have to cry .

Caty

Thank you amra

Caty
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 27 November 2004, 04:24 PM.

Comment

http://www.permagreetings.com/kellym...oV/PoV_197.jpg

And the wonderfullness of a good, full on snog!
                            AAAAHHHH, I'm experiencing heart palpitations!

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

I've always meant to ask - does that look like Sam's got a piece of cake in her fingers, and maybe some cake is on Jack's right shoulder?

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

January? Hurrah! I hope its on before I go back to Uni on the 17th. If I could see it and not have to wait till easter hols that would be great. Knowing my luck it'll be shown on the 18th, Ye gods I was so obsessed with Farscape when it first came on. lol

amra
                                The Farscape miniseries will be aired on Sky One on January 16th and 23rd.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X