This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    My first ruling will be...Sam and Jack kiss now!!!

My second will be..will all men please remove their shirts...
    With a program like that, I'll vote for you !

Every shipper with me : I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB !
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by florence

Every shipper with me : I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB !
      Now would be the perfect time for Joe Mallozzi to come visit...
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB !

Maybe Caty can put in a good word for you!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
          I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB ! I WANT MICHELLE FOR PTB !

Maybe Caty can put in a good word for you!

Yeah..Caty and me..we'll show them how a ship should be done!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
            WHOA!!! did someone suggest THAT and I missed it !!!!

I in no way am advocating anyone SPAM anything..... and I KNOW I NEVER SUGGESTED flooding their faxes.... So if some has please DON'T ........ I would EXPECT that all of the Family here WOULD act with DUE RESPECT

So if someone has suggested this PLEASE DO NOT DO IT!
            nono, no one specifically suggested it, but by giving out the fax numbers, it's possible that someone would chooose to use them.

I was just expresisng my opinion, folks can do what they want
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Pictures for Full Alert!!

http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...owfolge&ID=168

Look! In one of them, Sam and Jack are actually looking at each other! How daring! They're really pushing the boundaries of the ship there

(Sarcasm alert on)

Comment

I want..Jack is standing by the window in his cabin. The sun is rising, and the room is full of golden light. He is staring out at the lake, a cup of coffee in hand. He is obviously just got up, his hair is rumpled, his feet and chest bare. He stares out of the lake, smiling softly, obviously ecstically happy, and finally, at peace with himself. Something stirs in the bedroom, and he turns from the window, and just gazes, almost unbelieving, at what he can see..

Samantha Carter, curled up, asleep, in his bed. Smiling in her sleep. Slowly, she opens her eyes, and sees him, and her smile stretches even wider.

He grins, and says 'Coffee?'

And yes, I know i wrote that in a fic. That's cos i think that'd be perfect
                It is perfect, michelleb, just perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  spoilers for s7 and s8 (pete discussed and Threads)

((((((((Sally))))))) Well here is WHY I think WHY.......

They are thinking with their WALLETS.....For some weird reason TPTB seem to think that if they let Sam & Jack get together the show will be FOREVER DOOMED....

WHY....because most writers can write UST very well and get lazy....they have seen MANY examples of RST ruining a show...they are cowards........... and yet other writers JUST CANNOT write REAL ROMANCE..........

Oh sure it is easy to write a *Hey Babe, Let's get ready to Tumble* moment....... THAT really doesn't take as much skill and finesse as a GOOD ROMANCE......... ask ALL OF our writers here..... What is easier to write ??

A scene that has heavy breathing and heavy petting BUT NO substance OR a scene that has substance, depth of emotion, heart felt lines and dialogue that leads into a romantic interlude between two people in love??

I would bet money that the MAJORITY...not all ...will tell you it is HARDER TO WRITE REAL ROMANCE.......

Innuendo is easy...heck we all do it everyday in our posts...over on the Thunk Threads... we even sometimes do it here. So many of us are just as good at writing THAT... But to take the inner DEPTH of a person and be able to convey THAT in a script and then ALLOW the actor to portray it...THAT is a combination of talents that TPTB are NOT willing to do.

We are have seen RDA & AT act their butts off and bring home a scene...so we KNOW THEY CAN DO IT....so what does that leave ......... THE WRITERS and THE PRODUCERS..........

Sam & Jack Ship has been a HUGE draw for them ........ so they seem to think *Hey let's keep milking this*.......... the problem I am seeing here is that THEY CAUGHT ON TOO LATE!!! We are getting tired now...... They aknowledged it 4 YEARS AGO.......... HELLO...........

So while it is easy to write all these Fast- No Depth relationships......... they can't seem to do the one thing that would CEMENT in a number of Fans......

This is all my personal opinion and I am ranting because I have cooked all day and I HAD TO CLEAN TOO!!!! AND I am just tired of all of the speculation, the guessing and being dragged over here............. then dragged over there.......... AND THEN Oh by the way..................... WE ARE going to get them together BUT.............

I end this rant with the same thoughts I will always have for now

We still have half of Season 8 to go.......... We have NO CLUE what is coming REGARDLESS of a bunch of pictures............
                  All That matters is what is on my TV screen come Jan 21st and then we can start making judgments about TPTB screwing up the ship.
                  No I don't trust them, No I have no faith in them and no I won't spend a dime until I KNOW.......... But I at least NEED TO KNOW

now don't you all wish I had just stayed quiet
                  Rant away Tame! Your posts are always logical and concise. I will never abandon ship because of posts like this one...what else can we do but wait until 21 Jan (for those stateside) to see how TPTB handle the ship for our two favorite peeps. Human nature being what it is, it's always easier to believe in doom & gloom than to believe in a sexy, sensual, loving resolution scenario between S&J.

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Hmmm... RL's a *****, so I haven't had times to catch on all the spec/spoliers about Threads, but I've been giving it some thoughts...

I'd be very curious to see pics from Citizen Joe and of course, the rest of Threads, but I guess that's what "spoiler" means-heh?... Just a tease...

Anyway, I've got a crazy idea. This is probably NOT how it's going to turn out but it might elevate some people's spirits and moods

Spoiler:

Several points before I start rambling on...

1- The pic of Jack and Sam in Moebius shows Jack in BDU's... BDU's all look alike, except the general's... What makes it different from the others?... Two stars on the collar... Can you see any on that pic?...
                    2-Daniel - a civilian - wears the same BDU's as Jack and Sam...
                    3-From what I read, Moebius is NOT an AU story, they simply go back in time... Which means OUR heroes, the real Jack, the real Sam, the real Daniel, and the real Teal'c go back in time...
                    4-from the previous statement, all the pics we see are about OUR heroes, not AU versions of them...

Now let's go to Threads, and hear Kerry's suggestion to Jack that he should resign but can still be able to command the SGC as a civilian. Bear with that idea just one second... What if Jack actually resigned at the end of Threads?
                    Even as a civilian, Jack - knowing him as we know him - would ACT as a military... Only ONE pesky thing would be out of the way: regs.

So now... We have Jack - a civilian - single, Sam - hopefully! - single too... They have talked (my guessing) in Threads, they know of each other's feelings and decide to take the plunge, they flirt - we are in Citizen Joe...
                    And by Moebius they ARE in a relationship... Which leaves plenty of room for the action and Sci-Fi, BUT Citizen Joe is Earth Bound and partially a clip show... Leaves plenty of room to have heavy hints of a romantic development between Sam and Jack.

Most strangely, Citizen Joe is one of the eps we haven't heard many spoilers from except Auralan's and the back bone story...

Just a thought... again

Can you tell I like BLANK?! ... (That one's for you, Tame!!)
                    Last edited by Anakin; 26 November 2004, 09:32 AM. Reason: typo
                    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                      Rant away Tame! Your posts are always logical and concise. I will never abandon ship because of posts like this one...what else can we do but wait until 21 Jan (for those stateside) to see how TPTB handle the ship for our two favorite peeps. Human nature being what it is, it's always easier to believe in doom & gloom than to believe in a sexy, sensual, loving resolution scenario between S&J.

-- AmberMoon
                      Three weeks for us here in the UK....not that I'm gloating, or excited or anything...

Comment

To help get back to our happy place...

-- AmberMoon

I was playing with Microsoft Photo Editor and kind of liked the "watercolor" effect.

Comment

Talking of Sam, Jack and sex (well, sort of) I think that
                          Spoiler:
                          kiss in Grace showed far more passion,
                          sex, heat and love then all the rolling around that Sam did with Pete and
                          Spoiler:
                          and Jack will do with Kerry

Nothing's sexier then true love.

yeah but the Grace kiss was like 4 seconds long
                          and the sex scene with Pete was like 3 miniutes long ..I know quantity does not make quality but come on ...how can you resolve Sam and Jack relationship if they again do a 4 seconds kiss ..Bahhhhhh
                          I hope for a morning scene like you described above and a bed involved when he brings her coffee ..why not ?!! this is great ..I want a 3 to 4 minute scene..I think Sam and Jack deserve 4 minutes of intimacy on screen if not more .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            yeah but the Grace kiss was like 4 seconds long
                            and the sex scene with Pete was like 3 miniutes long ..I know quantity does not make quality but come on ...how can you resolve Sam and Jack relationship if they again do a 4 seconds kiss ..Bahhhhhh
                            I hope for a morning scene like you described above and a bed involved when he brings her coffee ..why not ?!! this is great ..I want a 3 to 4 minute scene..I think Sam and Jack deserve 4 minutes of intimacy on screen if not more .

Caty
                            Oh, i agree, totally. I just think the kiss was sexier than the rolling around...i mean, if Sam and Jack got four minutes of rolling around, they'd melt the screen

Comment

Three weeks for us here in the UK....not that I'm gloating, or excited or anything...

yes ..and it 's going really fast ..the 14 th will be here in no time ..and hopefully we'll get some ship of some kind in there

I would like for Jack to look at replicarter up and down ( because of the oufit)and asks :

Jack "is that you Sam" ?

and Daniel or Teal'c would say "Why did you call her Sam"?

and Jack will say "because I forgot for a minute she was a colonel dressed like that ..I mean Doesn't she look cool dressed like that.....not that she is not cool usually but this is ..really .(pause ) cool"

and Daniel says "Actually it's not Sam ...."

Jack replies " Oh not an alternate Sam again?"

Daniel " No actually A REPLISAM"

Jack" Oh , better go and find the real one "

Daniel " YEAH"

Jack smiling a little " Wouldn 't mind the real one to wear that too sometimes ?" as he is making his way out of the room.

Caty

Comment

Good morning, Shippers!! And it is a good morning! Jack and Sam will be together by the end of this season and I am off today!! LOL!

Unfortunately, my plans for spending the day reading the Shipper Thread, writing fanfic and trying to finish my novel submission have been foiled by the dreaded flu bug! Momma is sick and I have to go help her out be returning the kinfolks that can't drive to their respective homes... Mostly underaged kinfolks and one sis with foot in cast!

Try not to implode while I am gone! I had several hundred posts to catch up on yesterday and I was only gone for a few hours! Most of them shippers threatening to join the dark side of the force! (Caty!! An anti??? ROTFLMAO!! You couldn't! Not in this reality!!) Jack and Sam are meant to be and as some very wise people have mentioned on here (Mei Mei forgot to take notes again....) the TPTB do not release shippy pics before the ep! If I remember correctly, the Grace kiss was first seen in the promo trailer shortly before the ep was aired!

So they are, as someone else started calling it, trying to yank our chains. But you know what happens when you try to yank around shippers too much! We bite! And we bite where it hurts, the pocketbook. As lame as TPTB are sometimes, they value that pocketbook. We will get what we want or they will suffer vast losses of revenue! I am sure that they know that if they screw up our ship, there will pengiuns marching on Bridge Studios and I will be there with my critters in tow... And the one on the left doesn't just look like a bear.... (j/k)

So please don't start a mass exodus from Shippertown! I love this place and it is the only thing that is keeping Mei Mei's fragile sanity in check...

Comment

Working...
                                X