This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    A teacher is being a total B**** (can't write it,it is against the rules) and she have flunked me and others too !!! She is such a B .... !!! It is like we can't do anything right
    Originally posted by samisjacksgirl
    omg that is really unfair ((((((((Anubis)))))))))
    have ya tried talking to someone higher up about it?
    Originally posted by sueKay
    I have a teacher like that for music. No matter how hard anyone tries, all she has is harsh criticism.

There are people in my class who are musically gifted - I mean virtuosos. She still finds fault with everything they do.

She'd make a great Uni'lecturer, but she's not a good teacher.
    Hey! What's with all this teacher-bashing!! Some teachers are Sam and Jack Shippers...which makes them wonderful and brilliant and funny and...um...Scottish...and...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Hey! What's with all this teacher-bashing!! Some teachers are Sam and Jack Shippers...which makes them wonderful and brilliant and funny and...um...Scottish...and...

Yeah ..I'm a tutor ..I 'm a Sam and Jack shipper and my young students ( 12 to 19) love me
      I listen to what they have to say they treat me like their friends but I still don't lose my authority when needs be but being a tutor is slightly different ..the children choose to come to me because they love the french language ..I teach to adults too

...and to stay on topic ..Sam and Jack always

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        SG1 Poz!!

I'm just borrowing Meimei's post to wish you happy birthday.
        sigpic

Comment

Greis!
          I'll just *ahem* borrow meimei's post to welcome Greis to the Shipper Family.
          sigpic

Comment

Well, I would try Critter, but I don't think my two-finger typing is up to it. You'd probably end up with something like this...bidvryub kmhgiari oWihf ugyf!!!! (and that's without drink!)
            I understood that perfectly bev....Sam and Jack finally went fishing and let nature take its course....right???
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Allegiance is playing on Sci-Fi now... I love the scene where Sam and the Tok'ra are bantering technology back and forth and poor Jack is looking so confused...

He gets adorably impatient with her. "Carter, are you trying to tell me that you can make the invisible guy visi..."

"Yes, sir"

"That's all I need..."

LOL! He's so adorable when he's confused and impatient! I would imagine he'd look that way after Sam grabs him and liplocks him!!

Of course, this ep has my fav Action Jack scene too!! Jack, large caliber weapon and slo-mo.... How can you go wrong??

*Drooling uncontrollably, Mei Mei slides down into the gutter anticipating the scene... She'll be back later!!*

Comment

I'll just *ahem* borrow meimei's post to welcome Greis to the Shipper Family.
                Bev!! You are just in a borrowing mood today!! LOL! Borrow away anytime you want!!

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

There is that look of love again....can't be denied, it simply can't.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Bev!! You are just in a borrowing mood today!! LOL! Borrow away anytime you want!!
                    Thank you my friend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Greis

Thank you all
                      Everybody's so kind and caring....
                      you're wonderful....
                      feeling better right now..
                      Yep...this is a mighty fine place to be especially when our ship comes in...glad you joined us. Have fun!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

(((((bev))))) they certainly didn't mean you....or (((((Caty))))). Some people are just too good to be true and that's you two. Was that a sufficient kiss up....I mean as teachers, would that sway you????
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                          (((((bev))))) they certainly didn't mean you....or (((((Caty))))). Some people are just too good to be true and that's you two. Was that a sufficient kiss up....I mean as teachers, would that sway you????
                          Shouldn't there be an apple involved???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SG1 POZ!!

OOOOOO! I like this one for a happy birthday to to SG1POZ! Hope it is a good one!!!! Thanks (((shelsfc))) for letting me beg, borrow or steal (you pick) this.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Shouldn't there be an apple involved???
                              OOPS! You're right, of course. You're a teacher....you're always right! What's your apple pleasure? With a side of Jack, that much I know!!!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                OOOOOO! I like this one for a happy birthday to to SG1POZ! Hope it is a good one!!!! Thanks (((shelsfc))) for letting me beg, borrow or steal (you pick) this.
                                I see the two of us have kleptomaniac tendancies here! We seem to be "borrowing" everyone else's posts!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X