This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bcmilco
    It's not Kinsey! It's the President Of the United States of America It's Henry Hayes! (You know the nice guy )
    oops! sorry ship daddy...how on earth did I make that mistake?...oh...its been TWELVE DAYS since I've seen Stargate!!!!! WIIIITHDRAAAWWWLLLL!!!!!!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      Gemini means Dual personality too ..I expect both sam to be completley different ,...one overt ...and the sam we know ..the overt one will jump on Jack ...I bet this is it ....She'll get Jack in the locker room real good

Caty
      oh cool! I love the double meanings of the titles on this show!
      I was just about to comment that maybe the two Sams could be a bit different...maybe an arguement/discussion of the whole and Jack situation...hehe...could be good

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
      ~Imzadi
      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        oh cool! I love the double meanings of the titles on this show!
        I was just about to comment that maybe the two Sams could be a bit different...maybe an arguement/discussion of the whole and Jack situation...hehe...could be good

Oh yeah ..and ..and ...and ..the clone Sam can have Pete

Caty

Comment

hey guys, i have been waiting forever to write in but this site not coming up.
          Have you seen the convention conversation with at and ms?
          A fan asked at if was appearing and when are her and jack gonna get it on.Answer AT with,yes he will be appearing but i would like jack to ask sam for the final time lets go fishing and she says yes!!!!!!!!
          What do you think about that!!!! .
          Also CATY have you heard the words in whitney houston's 'i wanna run to you' off the bodyguard cd it describes sam to a tee.
          With the words:
          A LONELY GIRL SCARED SOMETIMES
          WHO ISN'T ALWAYS STRONG
          CAN'T YOU SEE THE HURT IN ME
          I FEEL SO ALL ALONE
          I WANNA RUN TO YOU

EACH DAY EACH DAY I PLAY A ROLE
          OF SOME-ONE WHOS ALWAYS IN CONTROL
          BUT AT NIGHT I COME HOME AND TURN THE KEY
          THERES NOBODY THERE NOONE CARES FOR ME
          I WANNA RUN TO YOU

WON'T YOU HOLD ME YOUR ARMS
          AND KEEP ME SAFE AND WARM

Listen to the track it fantastic.
          right got to go to catch up with all the gossip you guys have been writing will be here for hours but well worth the time it takes

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            hey guys, i have been waiting forever to write in but this site not coming up.
            Have you seen the convention conversation with at and ms?
            A fan asked at if was appearing and when are her and jack gonna get it on.Answer AT with,yes he will be appearing but i would like jack to ask sam for the final time lets go fishing and she says yes!!!!!!!!
            What do you think about that!!!! .
            Also CATY have you heard the words in whitney houston's 'i wanna run to you' off the bodyguard cd it describes sam to a tee.
            With the words:
            A LONELY GIRL SCARED SOMETIMES
            WHO ISN'T ALWAYS STRONG
            CAN'T YOU SEE THE HURT IN ME
            I FEEL SO ALL ALONE
            I WANNA RUN TO YOU

EACH DAY EACH DAY I PLAY A ROLE
            OF SOME-ONE WHOS ALWAYS IN CONTROL
            BUT AT NIGHT I COME HOME AND TURN THE KEY
            THERES NOBODY THERE NOONE CARES FOR ME
            I WANNA RUN TO YOU

WON'T YOU HOLD ME YOUR ARMS
            AND KEEP ME SAFE AND WARM

Listen to the track it fantastic.
            right got to go to catch up with all the gossip you guys have been writing will be here for hours but well worth the time it takes

YES ..I think I have it ..i'll do it when I come back from my holiday..Somebody else has already asked me to do it but I wanted a break from Whitney Houston

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Spoilers for S8 ep New Order 2

I've been trying to get an exact quote from this Cult Times issue #30 for days -winks at ShipDaddy- and finally I found it.

* this is curteousy of Stargate Sg-1 Solutions - http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip...x.php?p=57&c=1 *

Anyhoo, here's the part I was excited to tell you guys.

Amanda: “O'Neill was back for a brief shining moment last week wherein it was a bit of a dream torture sequence we were filming.” [New Order]. “The dream sequence was actually quite idyllic and it was interesting to see what actually goes on inside Carter’s head. What her ideal future is.” Tapping grins that a lot of the fans are going to like it.

I like it alright!!!

Sally

I only have one more thing to say about this Spoiler and that is that AT had to go and mention .

"Carter is unabashadly set to continue her romance with Detective Pete Shanahan, played by the delectable David DeLuise. “Pete is a pretty good guy,” says Tapping. “He’s open and he is honest. He’s warm, friendly and very sexy. Pete is one of the good guys and a very good guy for Sam.” curteousy of Stargate Sg-1 Solutions.

Why does everything with Jack have to be either in a dream, in her head or AU while everything with is in the real universe, not a dream and not in her head.

Somebody is all mixed up.

Yea, we are probably gonna get Sam/Jack ship but it is never in the context that we want it. And then TPTB feel like we should be happy and grateful.

Well, guess what?! I'm not and I won't be until we see our REAL SHIP come in!!!

It is time for another covert Shipper Cookie Switch!!!!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

VIDEO 46 "Story of my life" Kristian Leontiou

Jack's experience of being stranded somewhere but the past won't go away. My version of Hundred days.

You'll love the song and the video...Some new clips.

Enjoy

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty aka ShipDiva

OMG loved this song. Kept playing it over and over and over....!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                  Spoilers season 8
                  Have you guys seen this yet?

http://stargate-sg1-solutions.com/ip...x.php?p=56&c=1

About season 8 ep "Gemini"?

2 Carters and it's not AU!

Comments anyone??

waterfall

Aunty Sally your clones have escaped!!!!!!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    OMG loved this song. Kept playing it over and over and over....!!

Yeah I know I do the same too .BUT I watch the video with it.,..and it's a pretty new song....I saw him on the video channel last saturday .... wrote the song down and got it....then I listened to it many times and thought if I could do something for Sam and Jack ....and then I thought about hundred days my version .....Did you like the video too?!!

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Elfinwood
                      Guess it was that knock on the head! Hopefully, she will be back this season. She better be if she is....

Whoops....Spoilers for Season 8: New Order and Gemini
                      promoted to an LC and gets command off-world. I hope they don't write her as a really strong person militarily and then still so cloistered emotionally and socially. That would make her look like two different people. (Woah...maybe that's what Gemini is about! ) I like seeing her reevaluating her life, but I don't want to see a black and white version of Sam. I think that she's more balanced than that.

In the interview AT stated about her getting a promotion and how she was gonna handle it:

“I am going to be a real woman about it, and judging by the women that I’ve met in the military I’m going to conduct myself with grace and dignity and do my job really well."

So I don't see her being overly strong but I'm with you about her not being a different person in her personal like.

Maybe you are on to something when you said that maybe as two persons in Gemini she will be able to objectively analyze her feelings. Especially after her torture scenes in New Order and the appearance of and a life on a farm in Montana with him and an exciting life with Jack at the SGC. Hmmmm, tough choice...NOT!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Gemini means Dual personality too ..I expect both sam to be completley different ,...one overt ...and the sam we know ..the overt one will jump on Jack ...I bet this is it ....She'll get Jack in the locker room real good

Caty
                        Interesting thought. Maybe when she is split in two, one of her gets the shy, inhibited part and the other has no inhibitions and says what she thinks and does what she wants. This could be very interesting especially if the uninhibited Sam gets a hold of Jack. Just think what would she would say and more importantly DO to him!!!! Yeah, I'm liking this idea more and more.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Interesting thought. Maybe when she is split in two, one of her gets the shy, inhibited part and the other has no inhibitions and says what she thinks and does what she wants. This could be very interesting especially if the uninhibited Sam gets a hold of Jack. Just think what would she would say and more importantly DO to him!!!! Yeah, I'm liking this idea more and more.

Yeah and JUST imagine if Jack doesn't know that there is a clone Sam and she gets all hot with him and all that...

....and then the real Sam barge in a la MULDER in the episode "Small potatoe" when scully was just about to kiss Mulder impersonator....and Jack says "HUHHH,wHAT 's happening"....and SAM SAYS "I'm the real one" and Jack stands up all confused and tries to figure out who is the real Sam ...

I wonder what kind of test they would be doing...may be he knows that real Sam has a little scar around her belly button(top tank ..la broca divide) or a mole somewhere( tin man)...and then he OR real Sam can send clone Sam to Pete as a favour ....then eveybody is happy

Caty

Comment

Yeah and JUST imagine if Jack doesn't know that there is a clone Sam and she gets all hot with him and all that...

....and then the real Sam barge in a la MULDER in the episode "Small potatoe" when scully was just about to kiss Mulder impersonator....and Jack says "HUHHH,wHAT 's happening"....and SAM SAYS "I'm the real one" and Jack stands up all confused and tries to figure out who is the real Sam ...

I wonder what kind of test they would be doing...may be he knows that real Sam has a little scar around her belly button(top tank ..la broca divide) or a mole somewhere( tin man)...and then he OR real Sam can send clone Sam to Pete as a favour ....then eveybody is happy

Caty
                            I'm sorry but doesn't even deserve clone Sam!!!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Hi everyone - thanks for the warm welcome! I was promptly booted off of the system so I couldn't see any response until now!! Don't know what the problem is.

Someone mentioned the season 8 DVD's if I read correctly....are they out yet?

I have the same feelings about another Sam, maybe she'll be the down and dirty one and will just jump him!

Only 29 more days to go! I have a count down on my calendar at work - how pathetic is that?

Comment

I wish though that AT would make up her mind-I get a severe case of whiplash when i read or hear her comments
                                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Working...
                                X