This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjk306
    Hey everyone I am new to the Gateworld Forum but I just wanted to announce my on dying support for Sam/Jack Ship . I think it is the greatest ship ever and cant wait to see what happens in the second half of season 8 and season 9. I know that RDA is trying to cut down on his acting time and spend time with his family but i hope he makes and effort to do a bit more episodes then he did in the first half of season 8.
    Welcome mjk306! If you like Sam and Jack ship, you've come to the right place.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Goodnight shippers I'm off to bed.Sorry I couldn't post much but filosophy is SO BORING.History looks very interesting compared to filosophy.And it was so much and before that I do my orthopedagy and psychology so lots of work this week.I hope weekend arrives soon Good night shippers,post a lot and have some cookies of Shipper Nana owyeah perhaps she should invent a super-cookie or so where you have sweet dreams once you eat it and go to sleep.Than let it be a green color Just a thought
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        Caty TPTB says :

that by the end of

"Threads" ..Sam ..
        Spoiler:
        would have dumped Pete ..and a confession between Sam and Jack would have occured .They would agree to be casual about there relationship though... until Jack resigns his position. ..So the flirt on the telephone in "Citizen Joe."..The telephone is safe . .

They would meet for dinner and all that but no kissing or touching because they are professional and don't want to screw up with the regs until Jack's resignation is official ...and finalised .

Obviously it's gonna be very hard for both of them to keep their distance because they both want each other real bad .

so the 2 red-blooded little birds will have a bit of a difficult time to deal with their passion specially when they get too close to each other

But by "Mobius ", Jack won't be General anymore ..Of course they (the team ) will be travelling through time so the mission first ..but their first kiss will be before they leave ( A public one) ..and the second one will be on their return (A private one) ....they will also cuddle up very close during the mission because they'll need comfort and reassurance that they'll make it back...and would have saved the world at the same time ...
        ..way to go Sam and Jack....and Victory to the ship.

Caty
        Bravo Caty ! I love all of your ideas for the end of S8 !
        And you know what they say : "What a PTB wants God wants it"
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
          Oh HON-EY Get yourself on over to the THUNK thread....your Decension idea was positively wonderful....I thunked hard on that one myself!

You'll have to ask the gutter gals for all the necessary safety gear when you go, but you'll be happy there and I think that you should post the decension idea as your first post....you will be quite popular....

I'm on my way over...see you there! (I'm assuming someone else has already posted you a link)

S'Claire
          It's the place to get your RDA of RDA
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Welcome mjk306! post a lot and have some cookies
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Didn't we hear also that (Season 8 speculation)
              Spoiler:
              that during this season we were going to see the "Dark Side of Sam". Boy could we go places with that or what?! Do you think that that is what RepliCarter is? The "Dark Side" of Sam?! It could be verrrrrry interesting.
              Spoiler:
              the dark side or less inhibited? Yes it could be very interesting!
              sigpic
              My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Caty TPTB says :

that by the end of

"Threads" ..Sam ..
                Spoiler:
                would have dumped Pete ..and a confession between Sam and Jack would have occured .They would agree to be casual about there relationship though... until Jack resigns his position. ..So the flirt on the telephone in "Citizen Joe."..The telephone is safe . .

They would meet for dinner and all that but no kissing or touching because they are professional and don't want to screw up with the regs until Jack's resignation is official ...and finalised .

Obviously it's gonna be very hard for both of them to keep their distance because they both want each other real bad .

so the 2 red-blooded little birds will have a bit of a difficult time to deal with their passion specially when they get too close to each other

But by "Mobius ", Jack won't be General anymore ..Of course they (the team ) will be travelling through time so the mission first ..but their first kiss will be before they leave ( A public one) ..and the second one will be on their return (A private one) ....they will also cuddle up very close during the mission because they'll need comfort and reassurance that they'll make it back...and would have saved the world at the same time ...
                ..way to go Sam and Jack....and Victory to the ship.

Caty
                Wow girl I like the way your are thinking TPTB listen to this great woman who has better idea's than you have come lately
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                  Welcome mjk306! post a lot and have some cookies

(melpomene is banging her head on her desk and eating cookies)
                  just wanted to say hello
                  (slam) Ow

Comment

I must agree it is coooooooooonsiresy they are punishing those they know are right i call for rebellion

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                      I just don't like that Pierre guy! He bashes the show, then gets to be ON IT! perhaps I am just jealous
                      It was satire!
                      sigpic

Comment

See you guys tommorow shippers but tommorowis another schoolday Goodnight sueKay xx
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          Spoiler:
                          the dark side or less inhibited? Yes it could be very interesting!
                          she has one.Hell,I thought she was perfect....I mean untill pete.....

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                            It was satire!
                            who is Pierre?
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Perhaps Replicarter needs a Jack Clone.

How do I get one?
                              I've been asking for one for months at the gutter and am just ignored.
                              Can't they clone a whole bunch more and be generous?
                              And I'm wayyyy old enough.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello mjk306!! And any other decloaked newbies I missed!
                                Welcome to the crazy place... mwhahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X