This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Token
    Nikkirose, it all depends in what mood you would like to be, and trust me when I say, "You can't stop at one." Try them all just not at the same time. I can't guarantee your sanity.
    Self medication is an art form....it is certainly ok to mix say, the Blue and the Lime ones, but if and only IF you are watching certain episodes, like Window of Opportunity or Entity .

I will, however, caution you to build up a tolerance before you go dipping them in wine. Said tolerance can be achieved by regular viewings of shippy episodes, music vids, and 20-30 cookies a day (don't worry, they're low cal). This should be accompanied by semi-consistent postings to the Shipper Thread (hey, don't lose any gainful employment -- we'll still be here )

Let us know how we can help get you titrated to a full dose of Jack and Sam Ship!!

Di

Comment

Please, can someone tell me what page or whatever the list of shippy episodes 3 and 4 is on? I can't seem to find it.

Also--what ep was it were teenage Sam was taking cookies out of the oven at the time she found about her mother's death? "The Devil You Know" had her being forced to remember that tragedy, but I don't think that was it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
        NO, it's not that I WANT TPTB to create more problems, I just always wondered if they have ever thought about bringing Laira /Edora back into a current story line. Possibly it could jumpstart Sam into seeing what she's jeopardizing (a future with Jack) while messin' around with .
        Di
        If I am not mistaken...there was a Q&A either from a Gatecon transcript or an interview and TPTB that were a part of it said AT THAT TIME there was no plan to re-visit the Laira or Endora story line....... All I can say is I REALLY HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
          I like cookies! What kind?! :-D
          Welcome to our wonderful wacky family!!!!
          Last edited by TameFarrar; 10 June 2004, 02:17 PM.
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Let us know how we can help get you titrated to a full dose of Jack and Sam Ship!!

Di
            Thank You

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              I'll tell ya what else bothered me. What didn't you ask me? I could have sworn I heard you. Anyway, in that interview RDA said:

Possible Spoiler for Season 8:

"O'Neill, on paper, really doesn't belong in [that] position. ... But he's, you know, embraced it as much as he can."

(Forget about embracing your freaking position and embrace Sam)

"...[But] in so many ways [he] would rather be on the front lines. He'd rather be a man of action than a man of great thought or great organization."

(Could have fooled me! When it comes to action with Sam he is a man of No action.... Oh where did Jack's mother go wrong!!!!)

"... But ... we've made the adjustment, I think, and accommodated the character quirks"

(I guess you could call on again off again with Sam a quirk. I might call it something else though, but this is a PG forum)

"that I've developed over the years, and to a great degree I think that it's been successful. People are pretty happy."

(What people? Did I miss a phone call? I just never get my memos. Oh maybe they contacted some of our other Shipper Family members!! Anybody been contacted? Noooooo! I'm shocked, how could this be)

"The writers were having a ball in the beginning, because they all know me well enough to know that I'd be putting a certain twist to it."

(Maybe he means a Shippy Twist, ShipNana says hopefully)

"But I still wanted to be respectful to the Air Force."

(D&*(& !!! Foiled again!!! Ya think that if the Air Force (G-d Bless them in real life) could get over making Jack the insubordinate, rule breaking, almost court marshalled how many times now, a general than they could stretch a little and allow Sam and Jack to be together. And since TPTB are so interested in making people happy that would do it very nicely thank you!)

End of ShipNana's ranting and raving. Wow, I did rant and rave didn't I. Sorry shipper family. Thanks for listening though!!

Shipper Cookies anyone!!!
              RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!RANT AWAY!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!!

SNAPS TO SHIPNANA!!!

Yes, you'd think a maverick like Jack would just say:

SCREW THE REGS!!!!!!

Oh, NO! We can't have that now, can we? I mean what can they do to him--retire him? He's already TRIED to retire and the AF won't let him! So the way I figure it, they asked HIM to come back! Why should he care what they think? He never has before when it really mattered!
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Welcome to our wonderful wacky family!!!!
                Tame, I just love your smilies!

and

WELCOME NIKKIROSE!!!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Wow this thread is so nice! Glad i decided to post here first!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                  MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Self medication is an art form....it is certainly ok to mix say, the Blue and the Lime ones, but if and only IF you are watching certain episodes, like Window of Opportunity or Entity .

I will, however, caution you to build up a tolerance before you go dipping them in wine. Said tolerance can be achieved by regular viewings of shippy episodes, music vids, and 20-30 cookies a day (don't worry, they're low cal). This should be accompanied by semi-consistent postings to the Shipper Thread (hey, don't lose any gainful employment -- we'll still be here )

Di

Oh you left out also that they are NO-CARB as well! Hehehehehe
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      If I am not mistaken...there was a Q&A either from a Gatecon transcript or an interview and TPTB that were a part of it said AT THAT TIME there was no plan to re-visit the Laira or Endora story line....... All I can say is I REALLY HOPE NOT!!!!!!!!!

Boy am I with you on this one Tame!!!!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

OK, it is taking alot of dedication (& a h&*!!! of alot of frustration) on the part of this Shipper to get on to this site...............

I knew this a.m. was a fluke.......no error/can't find site mssgs at all. (But evening play is alot better for me in RL.....) Even cleared out the temporary internet files box this evening like the GW mssg from 5/27/04 said to try & the d#$@ mssgs still appear! (And kick me out.)

I've managed to read all the pages since this a.m. (very carefully, clicking the mouse & quickly yanking my hand off the mouse so as to not jinx the thing!) & after 3rd sign on effort & 2nd hit post reply effort, here I am!

Frustrated........
                        But here.
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

NO, it's not that I WANT TPTB to create more problems, I just always wondered if they have ever thought about bringing Laira /Edora back into a current story line. Possibly it could jumpstart Sam into seeing what she's jeopardizing (a future with Jack) while messin' around with .

It could play out a couple of different ways: use the old jealousy plot device with Laira telling Sam "Hey, YOU'RE not with him, I've come to take home cause I know how to treat him". Catfight ensues -- think Avenger 2.0 (hope that's the right episode). OR, they could go on a double date - Jack and Laira, Sam and ; it's amazing how much Laira and have in common, they're really getting along and agreeing with each other on everything!! Sam and Jack keep glancing at each other as if to say, what's going on here? Sam and Jack get emergency paged back to SGC, so they drive back together and start talking about how difficult relationships are when you don't have as much in common with your partner. They go offworld, save a few million people on another planet, Jack saves Sam, Sam saves Jack, Teal'c and Daniel shake their heads in bemusement over the fact that those two STILL don't get it. Back home, Jack drives Sam to his house to pick up her car...wonder of wonders, 's car is there too!! Jack opens the door, finds Laira and sans clothes, passed out on his couch!! She wakes up, says we've both made a decision...we're too right for each other and we're going back to Edora. will head our new security council...and I think I'm pregnant by him (rubs belly). They head back to the Stargate.

Jack and Sam crack open a Guiness and toast "TO US"!

see, what did I tell you...dip those Orange Shipper Cookies in Wine and see what happens!!

Di
                          That would be one resolution!!!!!

I know TPTB may have said no Laira no more..........but never say never, & especially to tummy-rubbing storylines that are just floating out there for the taking...........
                          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Not that I want to see a Laira plot again. Yech!

And one little MiniJack already running around is quite enough thank you very much. (Unless of course the child has Sam's genes floatin' around inside.....)

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              That's the missing piece!! Ok....Jack was upset with himself about not trusting Sam about Orlin so when Sam started talking about , Jack believed her even though no one had actually seen . Jack hasn't been able to talk to Sam about her bump-on-the-head illusion because of the whole saving the world thing. Go figure! That's probably what Sam was going to confess in the engine room of LC2 when Jack said,"I know."

What?!? ...it could have happened. Well, if you mix alot of shipper cookies.
                              And have we all ever been mixin' those cookies this month!

<guiltily slides cookie trays back up onto table.......& wipes mouth smearing a rainbow of colors across back of hand & right cheek....>

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                Please, can someone tell me what page or whatever the list of shippy episodes 3 and 4 is on? I can't seem to find it.

Also--what ep was it were teenage Sam was taking cookies out of the oven at the time she found about her mother's death? "The Devil You Know" had her being forced to remember that tragedy, but I don't think that was it.
                                Post #502, this thread.

It will undergo some editing this weekend to address the errors and omissions already pointed out. Maybe. I have a big test to take this weekend.

Good Night all
                                Di

Comment

Working...
                                X