X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    Hello Shippers!

Firstly...

CONGRATS TAME!!!!! Think Mala will make up a nice tattoo for you to put in _Anubis' head???

Secondly...

I'm going to have an extra long moaning ramble

Not Stargate related though

Today has been CRAP! (I apologise for my language)

I slept in for school, and ran out of the door, before I had to run after the school bus in front of everyone.
    By the time I got into school, I was feeling a bit better albeit tired, bt everybody kept on coming up to me, asking me if I was okay.
    I went to my first class, when my eyes started up again (I hate getting eye infections). We were reading an Arthur Miller play and I couldn't make out my lines. At the end of the class, I could hear ringing in my ears, and began to feel a bit dizzy. Thinking it would subside, I went to my next class.
    Business Management was even worse. The ringing deteriorated into full blown earache, and I began to feel nautious as I could no longer balance myself. At the end of the period, I went to get Mishy and our friends, to see what they thought. I got the unanimous vote - Go home.
    When I got home (after a rather horrible encounter with a drug dealer (the second in as many weeks )), I discovered the computer guy had been out. He'd removed the last traces of spyware that I thought I'd gotten rid of, but said my modem is on it's very last legs. As a result, I'm now reduced to an hour online a day
    Ah well...
    I went to bed and fell asleep, getting back up at 4pm.
    At least I had Stargate at eight to cheer up...

Nope - It's A$$inity

I'm reallykinda cranky and sore just now, so I'm butting out of the season nine spec' just now.

Someone post a recap of a happy shippy moment to cheer me up please!

Suz (Who should spend more time looking at the glass as half full)
    Oh Sweetie I hope that you feel better soon.

peg
    sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
    Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

. "Good to be king " Spoilers here :

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2004/1...odtobeki.shtml

They say that ...
      Spoiler:
      Maybourne is back ..Jack is off world with the team and is anxious that Carter fix that puddlejumper because the Go'aulds are coming. ...we'll see jack and Maybourne interact a bit

I wonder what..
      Spoiler:
      "anxious " means ? ..I hope he'll be supportive of Sam working on the epuipment and not push her too far ...May be she may become angry and tell him things if he does not watch his language ..a bit of comfortable banter could arise there at that moment .

Anyway "Good to be king" does look good because ..
      Spoiler:
      .of the team off world with Jack .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        . "Good to be king " Spoilers here :

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2004/1...odtobeki.shtml

They say that ...
        Spoiler:
        Maybourne is back ..Jack is off world with the team and is anxious that Carter fix that puddlejumper because the Go'aulds are coming. ...we'll see jack and Maybourne interact a bit

I wonder what..
        Spoiler:
        "anxious " means ? ..I hope he'll be supportive of Sam working on the epuipment and not push her too far ...May be she may become angry and tell him things if he does not watch his language ..a bit of comfortable banter could arise there at that moment .

Anyway "Good to be king" does look good because ..
        Spoiler:
        .of the team off world with Jack .

Caty
        After reading that report and your thoughts...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT'S GOOD TO BE KING!!!

I have a feeling this one will be choc full of shippy goodness!

Suz
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yay!

I have 2 GLOWY JELLO SQUARES!!!!

Thank you everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*begins huggling the monitor*

((((((Shipper family))))))
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            ALL HAIL THE POWERFUL AND BENEFICENT TAMMY

GODDESS OF THE SHIPPER THREAD!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../hailtammy.gif

ship sistah
            ROTFLMAO!!! THat is too funny, Sacme!! Perfect! I'll have to print it and take it to the tattoo parlor today!!

Comment

Ditto!

Who do you thinks going to be the next GW System Lord????

Tame - Can I be one of your Royal Guard???? Pretty please with shipper cookie icing and a cherry on top???
              sigpic

Comment

^I'm not fed up with the ascension thing, but that's because I watch Stargate primarily for the history and myths.

Spoiler:
                I think it'd be a good plot device to have Jack ascend. It could also lead to a lot of intense personal moments between Sam and Jack. Look how close that Orlin whatever his name is got to Sam.

I really need to go to bed now.

Night night!

Suz
                xxxxxxx
                If Jack ascends....then suddenly its the X-files.

One more 'last supper' scene a la Requiem and I'm really gonna flip folks...

Comment

Ditto!

Who do you thinks going to be the next GW System Lord????

Tame - Can I be one of your Royal Guard???? Pretty please with shipper cookie icing and a cherry on top???
                  Either Shadow or Major Fischer, by my reckoning, although there are a few out there sporting quite a few glowy blocks...

Comment

After reading that report and your thoughts...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT'S GOOD TO BE KING!!!

I have a feeling this one will be choc full of shippy goodness!

Suz

it will be after Christams suekay...but first we'll have Gemini and Prometheus . .

Suekay.. could you answer me via PM for that one but I read that on the show you disliked threads you wrote X-files ..Why ?

..Because season 1 to 7 is absolutely fantastic ..Mulder and Scully were excellent together ..and the show is all about aliens and paranomal activities with lots of history and religious facts thrown into it and if you like ship in sci fi ..they were so many sublte ship and tons of it and some scenes were pretty sensual ..It's a superb show ..and even if season 8 and 9 were a bit hiffy because Mulder had to go into hiding and leave Scully crying with baby ..there were some really good episodes .I mean they are 2 FBI agents investigating an alien conspiracy and paranormal activities and they get in trouble a lot ..Heroes saving each other like Sam and Jack but with more ship in it ...and X-files is quite scary really but always interesting .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                      ahoy..
                      just found some major mobeius spoilers..
                      dont know about how true they are but apparently some of them are from a person that won a trip to the sg1 set

http://www.skyone.co.uk/SKYONEFORUM/...px?PostID=2684

enjoy..tally ho
                      Bee
                      heehee that was me.....!
                      sigpic
                      http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                      http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

night all.. i m off to bed..
                        although most of u prbly still have hours before bed....its now thursday here!
                        Bee
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                        http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                        http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Shelsfc that sounds great.I want TPTB to really have some fun with Replicarter Jack and Sam.TPTB should really take some chances with the episode and give the Shippers some fun.

Comment

Hi shippers I'm home I had a short schoolday but again with loads of homework.Psychology,philosophy,orthopedagogy talking about boring
                            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                              Shelsfc that sounds great.I want TPTB to really have some fun with Replicarter Jack and Sam.TPTB should really take some chances with the episode and give the Shippers some fun.

I think Sam is gonna be pretty ..
                              Spoiler:
                              .. pissed off with her Replicarter (Emotion Sam)...Jack may see another side to Sam ...he's never seen before ..may be jealous Sam!!!!! ...Jack will be proud for sure ..I could see a grin on his face ...She loves me ..she loves me

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                                Hi shippers I'm home I had a short schoolday but again with loads of homework.Psychology,philosophy,orthopedagogy talking about boring

Hiya You

Go and do some homework Don't want to be behind your projects..do you!!!

and suekay too by the way

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X