X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    ROFLMAOOOOOOOO
    Nana!!!! <shocked expression on my face>

I am going with the theory that NO news id Goods news as I said before. It is now my Mantra.
    As long as No one is saying ANYTHING then there is a chance!!

Tame I love the smiley proposal!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
      this is my first post so if this has been asked i apologize in advance... but has there been any spoilers, interviews or anything that has indicated that the Jack and Sam shippiness will continue in season 8? I would love it to, and would love for them to end up together in the very end of the show.

Another lurker is converted after eating BIG Red Shipper Cookie. See look at the crumbs on Nikkirose's chin!!!!

A BIG HI

and WELCOME to your Shipper home Nikkirose. Post lots and have fun!!!!

Have another Shipper Cookie!!!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        ROFLMAOOOOOOOO
        Nana!!!! <shocked expression on my face>

I am going with the theory that NO news is Goods news as I said before. It is now my Mantra.
        As long as No one is saying ANYTHING then there is a chance!!

Oh Look!!!!! Sam is proposing to Jack!!!! Isn't that Sweeeetttt!!

Maybe that is what it is gonna take! That's ok, I'm a modern woman!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

I like cookies! What kind?! :-D

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            Thank you Ship Daddy for bringing that up.
            I thought I was the only one who was surprised (& bothered) when Jack pushed right past Sam as she was trying to talk to him; there wasn't a brief 'excuse me' or even a finger to the lips (as in 'hold that thought a minute')...... and then Daniel felt the need to explain Jack's actions away. Was that another writing thing? If they scripted Daniel's excuse-making, then they meant for Jack to ignore Sam. IMHO, the rudeness/indifference that played out on the screen (intentional or not) was along the lines of the indifference of the rest of the team in the episode where Sam came tumbling through the Gate & everyone stood around w/out helping her. An action/reaction we don't expect given the team's past history.......

In the opening scene I thought Jack was sort of mean to Sam. I know he cuts her off when she goes techno-babble other times, but the way he did it there with Laira sort of playing up to him didn't set right with me. To tell the truth this was probably the ep that got me interested in the series. I didn't know the characters or what a Goa'uld (sp?) or Jaffa was in the few eps I had seen before in syndication, and was confused but this one was understandable, although I missed the opening bit that first time because of watching the beginning of SNL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              Other than the fact that RDA stated that Jack would be in most espisodes, he did not reveal anything new. I sure hope that they do not make the episodes Jack light in order to have him in them all. I would rather see him used well (by Sam) in a few episodes then used lightly and appear in them all.

RDA didn't give us anything to sink our teeth into (I'll bet Jack would like to sink his teeth into Sam)...Bad ShipNana *slaps own hand*.

See what happens when they don't give us any spoilers to speak of. I'm stuck stuffing myself with Shipper Cookies and using my imagination.
              Well, I have been staying away from spoilers so this was big news to me. I had the impression that Season 8 was going to be like Season 7 but even less Jack. How was there even going to be sublte ship if Jack isn't there? But now Jack will be in every episode (hopefully) which gives me hope. I want lots of kissing Sam and Jack; but if nothing else, I will enjoy subtle ship. Dang it, at this point I would just like to see Sam and Jack in the same room. (preferably locked...with candles...and rose petals . Ok, that was a fanfic I just read, but it was sooo good. )

Token ~

Comment

Let's not give TPTB any ideas of other obstacles to throw in Sam and Jack's path. They have enough on their plates right now and it ain't Shipper Cookies. What a shame!!!!
                NO, it's not that I WANT TPTB to create more problems, I just always wondered if they have ever thought about bringing Laira /Edora back into a current story line. Possibly it could jumpstart Sam into seeing what she's jeopardizing (a future with Jack) while messin' around with .

It could play out a couple of different ways: use the old jealousy plot device with Laira telling Sam "Hey, YOU'RE not with him, I've come to take home cause I know how to treat him". Catfight ensues -- think Avenger 2.0 (hope that's the right episode). OR, they could go on a double date - Jack and Laira, Sam and ; it's amazing how much Laira and have in common, they're really getting along and agreeing with each other on everything!! Sam and Jack keep glancing at each other as if to say, what's going on here? Sam and Jack get emergency paged back to SGC, so they drive back together and start talking about how difficult relationships are when you don't have as much in common with your partner. They go offworld, save a few million people on another planet, Jack saves Sam, Sam saves Jack, Teal'c and Daniel shake their heads in bemusement over the fact that those two STILL don't get it. Back home, Jack drives Sam to his house to pick up her car...wonder of wonders, 's car is there too!! Jack opens the door, finds Laira and sans clothes, passed out on his couch!! She wakes up, says we've both made a decision...we're too right for each other and we're going back to Edora. will head our new security council...and I think I'm pregnant by him (rubs belly). They head back to the Stargate.

Jack and Sam crack open a Guiness and toast "TO US"!

see, what did I tell you...dip those Orange Shipper Cookies in Wine and see what happens!!

Di

Comment

Other than the fact that RDA stated that Jack would be in most espisodes, he did not reveal anything new. I sure hope that they do not make the episodes Jack light in order to have him in them all. I would rather see him used well (by Sam) in a few episodes then used lightly and appear in them all.

RDA didn't give us anything to sink our teeth into (I'll bet Jack would like to sink his teeth into Sam)...Bad ShipNana *slaps own hand*.

See what happens when they don't give us any spoilers to speak of. I'm stuck stuffing myself with Shipper Cookies and using my imagination.

I'll tell ya what else bothered me. What didn't you ask me? I could have sworn I heard you. Anyway, in that interview RDA said:

Possible Spoiler for Season 8:

"O'Neill, on paper, really doesn't belong in [that] position. ... But he's, you know, embraced it as much as he can."

(Forget about embracing your freaking position and embrace Sam)

"...[But] in so many ways [he] would rather be on the front lines. He'd rather be a man of action than a man of great thought or great organization."

(Could have fooled me! When it comes to action with Sam he is a man of No action.... Oh where did Jack's mother go wrong!!!!)

"... But ... we've made the adjustment, I think, and accommodated the character quirks"

(I guess you could call on again off again with Sam a quirk. I might call it something else though, but this is a PG forum)

"that I've developed over the years, and to a great degree I think that it's been successful. People are pretty happy."

(What people? Did I miss a phone call? I just never get my memos. Oh maybe they contacted some of our other Shipper Family members!! Anybody been contacted? Noooooo! I'm shocked, how could this be)

"The writers were having a ball in the beginning, because they all know me well enough to know that I'd be putting a certain twist to it."

(Maybe he means a Shippy Twist, ShipNana says hopefully)

"But I still wanted to be respectful to the Air Force."

(D&*(& !!! Foiled again!!! Ya think that if the Air Force (G-d Bless them in real life) could get over making Jack the insubordinate, rule breaking, almost court marshalled how many times now, a general than they could stretch a little and allow Sam and Jack to be together. And since TPTB are so interested in making people happy that would do it very nicely thank you!)

End of ShipNana's ranting and raving. Wow, I did rant and rave didn't I. Sorry shipper family. Thanks for listening though!!

Shipper Cookies anyone!!!
                  Ship Nana

Comment

I like cookies! What kind?! :-D
                    So glad you asked! It's my job and all that is to inform new family members about "The Cookies".

There are:

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                    (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookie - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

and the all time favorite:

Yellow Shipper Cookies – (HWMS)

Enjoy!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Another lurker is converted after eating BIG Red Shipper Cookie. See look at the crumbs on Nikkirose's chin!!!!

A BIG HI

and WELCOME to your Shipper home Nikkirose. Post lots and have fun!!!!

Have another Shipper Cookie!!!
                      Shipnana, Nikkirose needs the list of Shipper cookies ASAP!!

Welcome Nikkirose!

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                        Shipnana, Nikkirose needs the list of Shipper cookies ASAP!!

Welcome Nikkirose!

Di
                        ok, ignore this, just saw your list ...should have known you were on top of things!!

Di

Comment

Ooooo they all look yummy! Do i get to pick one? I like blue

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

<snip>

End of ShipNana's ranting and raving. Wow, I did rant and rave didn't I. Sorry shipper family. Thanks for listening though!!

Shipper Cookies anyone!!!
                            ROTFL!!! Ship Nana, are you hiding those ranting cookies, or is that the gray cookies you've been eating?!?

Whatever it is, keep it up. You're on a roll!

Token ~

Comment

Ooooo they all look yummy! Do i get to pick one? I like blue
                              Nikkirose, it all depends in what mood you would like to be, and trust me when I say, "You can't stop at one." Try them all just not at the same time. I can't guarantee your sanity.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mjj1993
                                I wish you could remember the name so I could AVOID it! That's the last thing I need--depressing fanfiction!

Found it! But I'm not sure if it would be right to put the full name on here. However the initials of the story's name are C S. Hope that helps.

Comment

Working...
                                X