This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjj1993
    You know, that has always bugged me! I remember thinking "is she really going to throw that radio in the lake for cryin out loud? What is she---nuts?" I just couldn't figure out what the h$%^ she was doing witht his things by the lake. But manipulative--oh yeah! She started right away--i know her little story about how she grieved for her husband for 100 days was supposed to have us sympathize with her but I saw it as right away putting her hooks into him and letting him know to give up!
    Totally agree! She was trying overly hard to get him to give up. To me, that means she didn't know him very well because Jack never gives up. There is always a Plan B, C, D, etc. Laira didn't know if a ship was on the way or not. She wanted her hooks in him as quickly as possible. She didn't go with him because she knew she had manipulated his feelings, and they were not true feelings.

Token ~

Comment

What the hell is the point of this topic
      A_Lex

Comment

This topic is appointed for those in favour of the Sam/Jack releationship. Ask the experts, I'm just a shipper that doesn't post much in this thread
        __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          ;
          ;;
          ;

;
          VIDEO 44 "Avec toi" Celine Dion.."With you"

Check that one out if you want to know what Celine Dion sounds like in French...She adopts another style...more French...the music is stunning..and it's a really sweet song ...You should love the lyrics.

Sam is asking Jack to stop dreaming.

<snip>
          Beautiful, ShipDiva!!!! My little shipper heart is all warm and fuzzy. Even though I didn't understand the words, I understood the emotion. Celine has such a wonderful voice, and your clip choice blended perfectly. Well done!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            Beautiful, ShipDiva!!!! My little shipper heart is all warm and fuzzy. Even though I didn't understand the words, I understood the emotion. Celine has such a wonderful voice, and your clip choice blended perfectly. Well done!

Thank you Token ..I put the translation in the post for all of you to know what it's all about And I really like the lyrics in the song ..she talks about being lovers and all that..cheeky girl ..like Sam really ..She is not that innocent ...specially in the locker room HAHAHAHAHA

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Tapping_is_hot
              Since this is your first post, "Welcome!"

This is a protected thread where people who want Sam and Jack to be together as a couple come to discuss the ups and downs of our favorite twosome. We consider ourselves a family of shippers.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Tapping_is_hot
                Uhm, haven't you read the name of the thread?
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you Token ..I put the translation in the post for all of you to know what it's all about And I really like the lyrics in the song ..she talks about being lovers and all that..cheeky girl ..like Sam really ..She is not that innocent ...specially in the locker room HAHAHAHAHA

Caty aka ShipDiva
                  I did read the translation, and the lyrics are great! When I watch the video, I want to just experience it. I feel the emotion from the music, voice, and images. For me, if your story can be told despite completely understanding the language, then you have crafted an excellent story.

Token ~

Comment

I agree with dipsofjazz. The title of the topic says it all
                    __

__

Comment

I did read the translation, and the lyrics are great! When I watch the video, I want to just experience it. I feel the emotion from the music, voice, and images. For me, if your story can be told despite completely understanding the language, then you have crafted an excellent story.

Celine is great .I like it when she sings in French...and this song is perfect for Sam and Jack ..LOVERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis
                        I agree with dipsofjazz. The title of the topic says it all
                        True, but the title of the thread doesn't say it's protected or a pro-Sam and Jack. I'm giving Tapping_is_hot the benefit of the doubt since it was the first post.

Token ~

Comment

True, but the title of the thread doesn't say it's protected or a pro-Sam and Jack. I'm giving Tapping_is_hot the benefit of the doubt since it was the first post.
                          Sorry Token, you're right. The title doesn't give all the information.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            Sorry Token, you're right. The title doesn't give all the information.
                            No problem

Maybe Tapping_is_hot would like a red cookie?

hehe

Token ~

Comment

No problem

Maybe Tapping_is_hot would like a red cookie?

hehe

Does it mean ..he's a good boy?!!

Welcome to you Tapping _is_hot anyway.

Do you think Sam is hot too?! cuz she 's got the hot for Jack for sure.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Does it mean ..he's a good boy?!!
                                We shall see...

Welcome to you Tapping _is_hot anyway.

Do you think Sam is hot too?! cuz she 's got the hot for Jack for sure.

Caty aka ShipDiva
                                ROTFL!! ShipDiva, you know how to keep us on topic!!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X