X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just posted a new vid:

"I'm Already There" by LoneStar!

It's kind of my take on what it would be like for them together and as a family! Just kind of squint a bit and suspend disbelief! Enjoy!

The link is below in my sig!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by RubySlippers
      But don't forget the bit where Jack is looking under the bomb with Sam and Daniel. He's got all that floor space to lie on but instead puts his head almost *in* Carter's lap and gets a great view 'up the valley and between the peaks'!!

Hehe, I love that scene!

Yes, why lay just 'there' to see under the bomb... *shakes head at Jack's feistiness*. And I love the way you put that; up the valley and between the peaks!' Gotta love that man... *sighs*

Sally

ps - Yes, my pic is now very small. I was told it was too big, but a friend is working on shrinking it. So, until then, you're getting the 'need a magnifying glass' version of the pic.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
        I think it adds to the realism of the "ship" because emotionally they are on a HUGE rollercoaster.

Does he/she love me or love me not???????

My last post on this board was not a positive one,I was beating the "dead horse" again. Sorry folks, I was just depressed.
        So I watched a bunch of vids and came to this conclusion:
        Sam may want a "normal relationship" which represents but I think she is more in love with the relationship than she is the man.
        As for the ship in the latter half of season 7 after "Chernobyl" especially on Sam's part, even though she may want and what he represents,emotionally she "needs" Jack.
        And Jack "needs" her.
        I'm just gonna wait and watch untill they both realize it.

waterfall
        Waterfall you are right the HUGE FREAKIN ROLLERCOASTER is the realism....why oh why couldn't TPTB just leave well enough alone!! Beat the heck out of me.

So anyway. I am with ya I will be in front of my TV July 9th with bells on. Well actually July 5th for the Lowdown. But I am ready and waiting..

4 WEEKS and 5 DAYS to GO!!!!! WOO HOO
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          I'm hoping they're going to realize it soon though--I'm just not sure how much more Ptui I can take!

Here, here! Or there there. Or... uh.... ...... ...... I agree!

PS is stress. Is sticky hands. A headache. Migraine. A stroke. Full cardiac arrest. Death. Life beyond... that you find out consists of nothing but Sam/PS scenes because you were bad and went to HELL!

But other than that, I'm fine!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            No. More like a really large button down shirt, that screams the deed was done
            Now THAT is thinking positive!!!

Ship Daddy is the Prez
            ALL HAIL TO THE CHIEF!!!!!!!
            The first White House with Shipper Cookies!!

You are truly AMAZING!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Caty!!! I haven't been here for the past week or so because I was in NYC, so today I've been catching up on all your videos! Wow! I love the NSync one. And "Remember When It Rained" is sooo damn sad!!! But I loved it! I love that song. Did you know that Josh Groban wrote that song and he plays the piano in it? Anyway, thanks for keeping us shippers happy! I'm kind of lost in shipper land right now and I'm trying to catch up on all the posts! But again, I think that was one of the saddest videos I've ever seen. *sniff sniff*!
              Thanks for sharing it with us!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Ship Daddy is the Prez

You are truly AMAZING!!
                LMAO, the "cookie capital" is too funny Tame
                ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

LMAO, the "cookie capital" is too funny Tame
                  Just for your my Ship Daddy !!!! Just for you!!

Comment

Just posted a new vid:

It's kind of my take on what it would be like for them together and as a family! Just kind of squint a bit and suspend disbelief! Enjoy!

MARIMBA ..

Because you mentionned Family ..I 'll have to watch yours after I finished mine cuz I'm making the song " c'est pour toi" from Celine Dion which involve the family plot ..I don't want to get influenced ....and I also don't want to give any spoilers out .....but you know what I mean...!!!!but as soon as I finished and produced mine ...I'll watch "I'm already there".

Take care

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar

Ship Daddy is the Prez

You are truly AMAZING!!
                      Hehehehe! You are too funny, Tame. By the way, I love your new avatar.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        Sam and Jack love each other!

They marry.

Have two point three kids.

PS is assigned to protect singer Elton John. At one of his concerts, suddenly jumps on stage and starts dancing... PS quits the force and is Elton's newest back up singer/dancer. Their engagement is annouced six months later.

Everyone lives happily ever after!

Sally

ROFL!!
                        I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Also if a show is too short they might add a scene... I'm turely greatful that "Proving Ground" was 30-whatever seconds too short, because it gave us one of the vary few shippy scenes in all of s5.

However in general I agree, I've been surprised at how inconsistent they've been, especially of late.

Okay, I can't remember and don't have season 5 on DVD (yet)--what's the shippy scene?
                          I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

I think alot of shows now a days (including broadcast networks and cable networks) are changing their episode time from 00:44, to a sad 00:43-00:42, even though its only 'a minute or two' off, i think they shouldn't let people away from their Ship time!
                            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

I know this topic is going back awhile, but I was watching "Five to Midnight" on SciFi last night when I saw the most pathetic excuse of a promo for Stargate's new season. Picture this...

A guy in his pajamas walks into a dark kitchen and opens the fridge. A blue Stargate puddle is in his fridge. He reaches in the event horizon and pulls out a carton of orange juice and drinks it. Then the promo says,"Are you ready for a new season?" (or something like that) After seeing that promo my answer would be "No." FCOL, that's all we get when every other commerical is for Atlantis. Geez... Although, a promo for SciFi's 2004 season had glimpses of Stargate's new season. The only picture I remember was the one of Sam's face surrounded by metal chips(??).

I want to see Sam and Jack (Daniel and Teal'c) in the promo. (on topic )

Token ~

Comment

Just posted a new vid:

Absolutely lovely!!! *sniff* *sniff* I didn't have to suspend belief at all because that's how it will be when they get together. These two soooo belong together! Another GREAT job!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X