SueKay!!!

Comment

Welcome, Lt.Damnit!

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        excuse me a moment..i have a rant here, you may want to plug your ears..

AAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I've just worked out that the episode that is showing over here the week of my birthday is Affinity!! that means that, three days before my birthday, i have to watch
        Spoiler:
        that spud-u-hate, seriously mixed up, clingy, annoying, patronising stalker make up to our sam, and propose and to watch her say yes!! and make jack cry!!!! and to actually see her suck-spud (kiss Pete for the rest for you). i'm going to spend the entire episode wtaching daniel in jeans, and pretend the rest isn't happening.
        . you think, for my birthday, they'd somehow arrange things so i could get an episode i'd like, considering how long i've been shipping. like sacrifices
        Spoiler:
        i could have spent the entire night watching sam and jack grab each other at every conceivable opportunity and work out if that little girl really is grace
        . i'm going to sulk. and eat chocolate.
        ((((((((((michelle)))))))))))

*hands her a 1 lb. bag of dark chocolate hershey's kisses, a 1 l. bag of "Dove (registered trademark )" dark chocolates, and 3 bottles of Puerto Rican rum*

Alcohol and chocolate!! The best combo to survive "A$$inity" with!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY!!!!

*hands her a box of dark chocolates and a Jack clone as a birthday present*

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            Oh if you knew how much time I spend in the gutter I think I'd lose my Gentleman status PDQ!
            ((((((((MG))))))))) Actually I do know Pup But I didn't want to give the wrong impression to any newbies *just yet*.....although I am sure ALL of our *Gentlemen* Shippers would probably agree that Sam is a cutie
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

for those still on the fence about whether or not you are NUTS to be a Shipper......might I interest you in one of our *Fine Shipper Jackets* it comes in a variety of colors Mine is purple

Jacket pic and Shipper Town map courtesy of Mala the GREAT
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                ((((((((MG))))))))) Actually I do know Pup But I didn't want to give the wrong impression to any newbies *just yet*.....although I am sure ALL of our *Gentlemen* Shippers would probably agree that Sam is a cutie
                Yep! Sam's a cutie, Janet's a cutie (still pi$$ed at the PTB for taking her out of the show ), Ishta's a cutie, even that Tok'ra lady from

Spoiler:
                Endgame (the ep where the Trust stole the Earth gate)

wasn't that bad looking....and the list goes on...
                Last edited by mad_gater; 12 November 2004, 02:55 AM.

Comment

hey its suekays birthday!!! **prepares to sing the birthday song**

***get tackled and gagged***

mmmph

*takes tape off*

geeze guys...i dont sound that bad!!
                  anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUEKAY!!!!

well guys i wont be on for a few days ( HEY!! stop cheering ya monkies!!) dont cry to much.... (seriously, stop laughing) i know you will miss my nonexsistant posts (thats it.....if you dont stop laughing im gonna have to......to....... do something that is really mean!!) Have fun shipper family!!!
                  Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                  -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

wait......he he he........im not leaving until tommorrow. so i will see you guys tommorrow.....maybe.

so disregard the last part of the above post.......until tommorrow when you can regard it again.....ugh.......now i am all confused!!
                    Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                    -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      Oooh. Are you doing circular trignometry yet? That's fun (not lol). Wait until you get with that and have an equation like:

(cos(tehta))(sec(tehta)) = 0

You gotta locate them, find the reference angle (harder if it's in Radians) and what not. I didn't like that lol. I hate Radians...

Of course, don't listen to me. That example doesn't make sense and doesn't work.

Anyways... Sam/Jack!
                      lol! No I don't think we've done Circular Trigonometry yet...but i'm not looking forward to it It seems very confusing!

And of course Sam and Jack Forever!!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        um, should I be afraid?? (I wasn't painted red was I??) Well, I don't mind being in a dream with Martin (cos then Jack would be there right?? ). I could even sit Jack and Sam down and have a wee chat with them *pulls out duct tape* (they'll have to talk if I duct tape them together ).
                        LOL! I wish it was you there then you could of tracked Sam and Jack down and had a chat with them ...sadly the Red painted Kiwi's were just actual kiwi-fruits...and I don't think they would be any good at getting Sam and Jack together

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                          I have perhaps an off the wall question . . .

Do you guys think Daniel and \ or Teal'c support the 'ship' between Jack and Sam?

I mean I think it is obvious that they are at least somewhat aware of things going on, but do they support it?
                          Of Course they do!!!
                          Teal'c is definately a shipper there is no doubt about that, he was there at the 'confession' in Divide and Conquer and he has been there for both Sam and Jack when either of them was missing e.g. Paradise Lost and Grace....and don't forget about all the times Teal'c has turned his back and let them have a private moment..e.g. Metamorphosis and Death KNell... He is definately a shipper!

Now Daniel, personally I think he does support Sam and Jacks relationship (I mean who wouldn't!) but there hasn't really been much proof. We've never really seen him acknowledge the 'ship'. I think Teal'c could easily convince him to like ship....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

*Happy Birthday Suekay!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                              Now Daniel, personally I think he does support Sam and Jacks relationship (I mean who wouldn't!) but there hasn't really been much proof. We've never really seen him acknowledge the 'ship'.
                              What about LC when (LC spoilers)
                              Spoiler:
                              Daniel says 'Not *interrupting* anything are we?' When he and Teal'c walk in on Sam and Jack alone at Jack's house?

Personally, I think initially Daniel would have been anti J/S shipping, because he's as protective of Sam as he would be his sister and in one ep (can't remember title, it's a pretty early one though) Jack said: 'What colour dress was your sister wearing when I took her out last week?'
                              Daniel replied: 'I don't have a sister, and if I did Jack I wouldn't let her anywhere near you.'
                              I think he would have seen Jack as too old, crotchety, chauvinistic and dumb for Sam! (In the first few eps I certainly did!) Because in the early seasons the J/D friendship was a lot more uneasy than it is now. Also, there was much more evidence then of the potentially for S/D ship...
                              ...Now I think Jack has mellowed quite a lot and we've had plenty of evidence he ain't dumb! He's lost some of his macho edge they perpetuated in Season 1. So whilst Daniel was probably not a shipper to start with, now he knows J and S intimately he realises how good they are together! Plus, the chemistry between him and Sam... I dunno... It tapered off after a while. Sometimes I got hints of S/D ship, but now I don't ever.
                              Daniel seemed pretty shocked and embarrassed by their AU engagement at the end of season 1 but shippy scenes later haven't phased him...
                              I know he wasn't there for the D&C scene but he's an intuitive bloke. He must *know* they love one another...
                              Just like us!

Comment

Originally posted by Just the Zat's Ma'am
                                I have perhaps an off the wall question . . .

Do you guys think Daniel and \ or Teal'c support the 'ship' between Jack and Sam?

I mean I think it is obvious that they are at least somewhat aware of things going on, but do they support it?
                                The care about their friends so they would probably be happy for them when a shippier relationship happens.

peg
                                sigpic muppet the ship puppy is hoping for some good ship
                                Hoping for some kisses and so on.

Comment

Working...
                                X