Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    Nope you can't (unless you imagine it yourself that is ). It makes you feel really depressed for them both. And it makes you want to knock their heads together so they can sort it all out. But anyway, it was a good video . I bet she is happy. What a nice little birthday present .

Can't wait to see some more videos .

~Tracey~

Oh yes ..my friend Steffi ..Here she is called "Send Pete to Edora"..is very happy ..about that video

I'll still with Sam and Jack but Mulder and Scully video should not be too long ,probably next month though .

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I was trying to convince Sally that you and I were actually the same person
      Well have YOU ever seen us in the same room!?!
      By that logic eveyone on this board is the same person... I guess you like to argue with yourself a lot, eh Tame

edited to say: that was pretty weak I must be rusty
      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
        By that logic eveyone on this board is the same person... I guess you like to argue with yourself a lot, eh Tame

((((((((((((BCM)))))))))))))))) I missed you so much!!!!
        Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 June 2004, 08:12 PM.
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          You certainly have lots of catching up to do ...So what have you been up too?!!
          Caty aka ShipDiva
          My Goodness YES I DO!!

I have LOTS of Videos to download and I think I will just join in to the conversations rather than go back WAY TO MUCH to comment on

but as I said in my other posts....I have spent my time just *Getting back that lovin' feelin'*

Looking forward to spending my afternoon watching your new videos!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Ahhhhhhhhh Tame!!!

So glad your back!!!!!
            Ship Nana......
            I kept a GOOD supply of your cookies for my vacation and muched away while I watched all my favorite Sam & Jack moments!!

Thank you for the *bouncy* reception

Comment

Happy Birthday TO.... Sacme

Have a fab day

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

It's been said, but I'll say it again:

Welcome Back!!! We missed you!!!

*I know it was a dangerous mission going into the Studio alone, but was the cookie swap successful? Were you able to stay long enough to see if you-know-who ate them? It's just us; you can tell me.*

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  Spoilers for S7 Lost City
                  Oooh! "foggy" gives me an idea of what I would like to see.

How about a scene just like the opening of LC 1 when Jack wipes the mirror before shaving. Only this time, after he wipes the mirror, we get to see Carter standing behind him grinning. Then she snuggles up behind him and nibbles his ear and Jack melts. Aahh!
                  ohhhh, very nice. We're not asking for the moon, just some nice shippy moments like that one. Of course, if after Sam nibbles his ear, Jack decides to ...er...'take a nap' because of his ...um... bad knee, yeah, that's it, well then OF COURSE Sam should ...um...make sure he gets his....rest....

Di

PG enough for everyone?

Comment

I have returned...renewed and refreshed!!!

Caty - YOU HAVE been BUSY!!!! I have quite a few vids to catch up on WOO HOO!!!

BCM - So HAPPY you are back with us

Token - LOVED you LC1 scene!!!!! Hope TPTB read this thread once in a while.

Ship Nana - you cookie baking Diva you are wonderful

Auntie Sally - What can I say to you!!! ((((((((((((((SALLY))))))))))))

Marimba - ((((((((((((((((((((((Marimba))))))))))))) you just get hugs too galore!!!

Goneshippin - your episode guide is INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarGate Barbie aka Cookie Monster, Sacme aka Ship Sistah
                    And the rest of this WONDERFUL POSITIVE CRAZY Shiipper family

I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    (((((((((((((((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))))))))))
                    TAME!!!
                    Yay!! You're back!!! Hope you are rested and ready to "feel the ship". We've actually been quite good, very few ....him...rants. You simply MUST try one of Nana's Green Shipper cookies -- it really does... munch, swallow, burp... stop the need to rant about...him. I recommend dipping them in wine.

Glad you enjoyed the S3 and 4 lists of shippy moments and welcome back

Di

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                      *I know it was a dangerous mission going into the Studio alone, but was the cookie swap successful? Were you able to stay long enough to see if you-know-who ate them? It's just us; you can tell me.*
                      Token if the welcome back was for me THANK YOU
                      if not and it was for a post I missed and someone else came back too well just ignore me....I am sucking up any love I can get

Token ...due to the delicate nature of my *sabbatical* I must first know whom you are addressing.......

plus I need time to come up with a really good story to tell the Shiplets

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                        TAME!!!
                        Yay!! You're back!!! Hope you are rested and ready to "feel the ship". We've actually been quite good, very few ....him...rants. You simply MUST try one of Nana's Green Shipper cookies -- it really does... munch, swallow, burp... stop the need to rant about...him. I recommend dipping them in wine.

Glad you enjoyed the S3 and 4 lists of shippy moments and welcome back

Di
                        Thank You Di!!!
                        After finding my Shipper MoJo and getting it recharged I can handle anything again even so no worries!!!

I loved your list and by the time I was done reading it I decided I would go watch them ALL OVER again!!

OOHH I like the wine idea......

Comment

well just ignore me....
                          we try but it's so hard some times

I am sucking up any love I can get
                          who said anything about love?
                          ~BCM =)

Comment

Welcome back Tame!

You've got to get cracking and break 1,000 posts. You're falling behind. What a slacker! Besides us System Lords need some more Royal Guards.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Thank You Di!!!
                              After finding my Shipper MoJo and getting it recharged I can handle anything again even so no worries!!!

I loved your list and by the time I was done reading it I decided I would go watch them ALL OVER again!!

OOHH I like the wine idea......
                              I actually found that my *research* really helped me get grounded again in ship. In retrospect, my list editing (credit to Morjana's original) was my break from all of our angst over what will happen in S8, similar to you stepping back for a while. Heaven forbid, but if TPTB give us no J/S ship or only him/Sam ship, at least we have these other moments. Wouldn't be happy, satisfied or even watching after this season, but I'm trying to be somewhat pragmatic lately. Stopping to smell the roses, looking for the silver lining, remaining calm in a stormy sea, you get the picture. Sounds kinda zen-like, doesn't it? Heck, you've caught me, I've been kelnoreem-ing with Teal'c. And between you and me, we're dreaming up a plot to settle this foolishness between Jack and Sam once and for all!! We will name it....Plan B

Di

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
                                We will name it....Plan B

Di
                                I hope you have a Plan C and a Plan D because those two are very stuborn
                                ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                                X