Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
    I really wish RDA would be in it more than 4 eps )!
    ~Tracey~
    Yeah perhaps he'll change his mind we don't know for sure he let us hope
    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      Thanks Kri
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRITTER ENJOY IT !!
      Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
        The [J/S Wedding] pic makes you wonder what they said/did to each other for that reaction...?
        It looked like he was tickling her to me.

I always figured Amanda was really, incredibly ticklish and I bet the guys like to tease her by tickling her. Alan really must be a great guy to be willing to share Amanda with 3 such good looking fellas and not feel jealous or insecure. But I guess when you marry an actress you accept that she's going to get to work with (and kiss) some darn sexy people. Lucky Amanda...she gets to have her cake and eat it, too!
        Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

I'm trying to remain optimistic about the whole "4 episodes thing"... because nothing is set in stone.. it could change...... right?

*fills up her glass past the 50% mark*

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
            T!

Yep, I found this post, took some digging, that and I remembered what page number I was on before I left last time.

Ooooooh Divide and Conquer! I'm getting to that episode!!!! I've been going through the series with my brother we're on Maternal Instinct, which means I'm about 6 eps away from it, but still getting there!!!!
            Season 4 was actually one of my favourite seasons. Wonder why? LOL. It was the SHIP!

LOL I thought you'd like that!

Wendy
            Hugs
            LOL! That is good, me, I never can remember what page I was on the last time I left (this thread moves so fats that I just get lost sometimes... but it is cool anyway )!

Oh cool! I haven't done that for ages... go through each episodes! Sky One used to do it though... when a new season came on they would always show seasons 1- what ever the latest season was! This year they haven't (but I have dvds so why should I complain LOL ). Oh and you are 7 away from WoO (such a brilliant episode ). Exactly! Me too, which is why last Christmas I asked for the season 4 dvd boxset (my first ever boxset I owned)! And of course I had a ship fest on Christmas day (eventhough my family got annoyed ) !

(((((((hugs)))))))

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

I'm just hoping that those 4 RDA episodes are "chock-full of Jack."
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                Yeah perhaps he'll change his mind we don't know for sure he let us hope
                Yeah perhaps he will! *fingers crossed*! 'Cos even though I will watch the show still, there will just be a big hole left when he is not there and it will be hard to fill. But the wound will hurt less if Sam and Jack are together by season 9 !

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                  LOL! That is good, me, I never can remember what page I was on the last time I left (this thread moves so fats that I just get lost sometimes... but it is cool anyway )!

Oh cool! I haven't done that for ages... go through each episodes! Sky One used to do it though... when a new season came on they would always show seasons 1- what ever the latest season was! This year they haven't (but I have dvds so why should I complain LOL ). Oh and you are 7 away from WoO (such a brilliant episode ). Exactly! Me too, which is why last Christmas I asked for the season 4 dvd boxset (my first ever boxset I owned)! And of course I had a ship fest on Christmas day (eventhough my family got annoyed ) !

(((((((hugs)))))))

~Tracey~
                  Yeah, you can get lost a little in this thread! But it's worth digging through, because the things people write can be very very interesting.

YES! WoO! Another shippy episode!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all but three season 7 dvd's! So I just get my DVD stack out and watch them, considering how longs it's taken me to do this in terms of working for the money and waiting patiently for them to arrive I deserve it really! LOL.

What's your favourite ship episode?

Wendy
                  Hugs
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                    I'm trying to remain optimistic about the whole "4 episodes thing"... because nothing is set in stone.. it could change...... right?

*fills up her glass past the 50% mark*
                    Yes keep on hoping that is the spirit.No nothing has settled yet.Perhaps he'll appear in some more episodes who knows?
                    Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      I'm just hoping that those 4 RDA episodes are "chock-full of Jack."
                      Yes, I hope so too.

Don't get me wrong the other characters are brilliant too, but Jack is just one of those that you just can't live without. I survived without Daniel, I don't think I can survive without Jack. I'd be heartbroken.

Wendy
                      Hugs
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        HAPPYBIRTHDAYCRITTER!!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

Love your new sig Suekay, and have been enjoying the video you leant me, although I have to admit I re-instated my Sky, just in time for A$$inity (which I ain't going to watch...)

I still don't think you're old enough in four days to read MeiMei's fics...

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          ((((((((((((WELCOME BACK NIKKIROSE))))))))))))))))

Boy how i have missed your posts and your gorgeous sig...

<snip>

wynterxx
                          ((((((wynter)))))) Well thank you very much! Even though I think I post over there more *points to the gutter/thunk thread* And the credit for this oh so pretty sig pic goes to Tame!! She found it, resized it, and is being oh soooo kind in hosting it for me!! I missed it waaaaay too much to go too long without it. My Shippy pics/signs were nice, but this is MUCH MUCH better!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            Yes keep on hoping that is the spirit.No nothing has settled yet.Perhaps he'll appear in some more episodes who knows?
                            im pratically praying for that to happen *gets down on hands and knees* lol
                            Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                              Love your new sig Suekay, and have been enjoying the video you leant me, although I have to admit I re-instated my Sky, just in time for A$$inity (which I ain't going to watch...)

I still don't think you're old enough in four days to read MeiMei's fics...
                              lol

Glad you've got Sky back!

What do you think of Atlantis and Zero Hour???

Just because I'll be able to read Mei Mei's fic doesn't mean I necessarily will!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r
                                Yeah, you can get lost a little in this thread! But it's worth digging through, because the things people write can be very very interesting.

YES! WoO! Another shippy episode!!!!!!!!!!!

I have all but three season 7 dvd's! So I just get my DVD stack out and watch them, considering how longs it's taken me to do this in terms of working for the money and waiting patiently for them to arrive I deserve it really! LOL.

What's your favourite ship episode?

Wendy
                                Hugs
                                Indeed you can! Yeah excatly! Some people have some really great views on ship and have some great ideas!

((((((((((((Shipper family)))))))))))))))

LOL! You do! It is annoying the amount of waiting you can do! I have not got season 7 yet! I am waiting for the box set next year (already pre-ordered of course )!

Oh gosh... we may be here for the next few days LOL! I don't know if I can really pick my favourite shippy episode 'cos there are just so many cool ones! Well the obvious ones are D&C, WoO, beneath the surface and entity from season 4! Then there is 100 days, paradise lost, metamorphosis, Grace, Heroes, The Lost City! The list goes on. But if I was forced to just pick one I would probably say D&C!
                                How about you?

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Working...
                                X