X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
    "incident"?
    Ah, there was no incident.... I, eh, misspoke there...

*Mei Mei forgot that it was limited to the Thunk thread and a few off topic threads....*

No incident at all!

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
      all done sorry wen tcrazy on the OTness lol

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!
      Don't apologise! Just that wee thread needed a wee bump.....

I am the Off Topic Queen... anyhoo so I'm one to talk.

S9 with only 4 eps of RDA?

No thanks!!

It's the team chemistry that makes Stargate so great, I love the angsty ship, but the show hasn't been the same since RDA has been in it less. I remember loving B5 until the end of the 3rd season it was awesome - then it became really bad. I don't want that to happen to Stargate.

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        Hamlet's such a whiny drama-queen. Give me Much Ado About Nothing. And the movie had Denzel at his most dashing -- and in tight pants. Very tight pants.
        Well, I was speaking of the tragedies specifically. R&J never did anything for me — talk about whiny brats. I'd argue that the play is more about dumb parenting and rebellious teenagers more than it's about true love.

Much Ado is one of my favorites, though. And you forgot that those are very tight leather pants.

Thanks for the translation and additional info!
        No problem! It was a lot easier this time than last.
        Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
        Last update: 14 April 2006
        Melyanna's Multimedia
        Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Hamlet's such a whiny drama-queen. Give me Much Ado About Nothing. And the movie had Denzel at his most dashing -- and in tight pants. Very tight pants.

Oh, yeah, Denzel Washington in anything (or nothing) is good, but tight pants spouting Shakespeare! Oh, yeah!!

That is definately a good ship movie! Throw in Kenneth Branagh and a few other samples of male eye candy and well..... But then, there is Mel Gibson in Hamlet... Oh......

*Mei Mei falls through the trap door to the gutter*

Thanks for the translation, Mel! S9 is appearing very hopeful for me! A resolution to Jack and Sam must be in the making (or already made since filming has ended)!! Yeah!!!

Comment

Much Ado About Nothing was fabulous, it's my favourite of Shakey's comedies. I love the B/B ship in that one!

But for drama, drama, drama you can't beat the sheer mastery of "The Scottish Play"...political intrigue, "vaulting" ambition, witches and ghosts. It's got it all!!

Bit like Stargate really...

feeble I know, but I had to appear a bit on topic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Don't apologise! Just that wee thread needed a wee bump.....

I am the Off Topic Queen... anyhoo so I'm one to talk.

S9 with only 4 eps of RDA?

No thanks!!

It's the team chemistry that makes Stargate so great, I love the angsty ship, but the show hasn't been the same since RDA has been in it less. I remember loving B5 until the end of the 3rd season it was awesome - then it became really bad. I don't want that to happen to Stargate.
              i agree with you there i love the team chemistry, i think i could try season9 with limited RDA but i hope they write the stories so it focuses on sg1 not like in convenant
              Spoiler:
              where most of it was about alec colson
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                That is definately a good ship movie! Throw in Kenneth Branagh and a few other samples of male eye candy and well..... But then, there is Mel Gibson in Hamlet... Oh......
                Oy, what is it with everyone and the Mel Gibson Hamlet? HE AND HIS MOM WERE KISSING!

*ahem*

Thanks for the translation! S9 is appearing very hopeful for me! A resolution to Jack and Sam must be in the making (or already made since filming has ended)!! Yeah!!!
                No problem! And I agree! Yay for Jack/Sam!
                Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Oh, yeah, Denzel Washington in anything (or nothing) is good, but tight pants spouting Shakespeare! Oh, yeah!!

*Mei Mei falls through the trap door to the gutter*

Thanks for the translation, Mel! S9 is appearing very hopeful for me! A resolution to Jack and Sam must be in the making (or already made since filming has ended)!! Yeah!!!
                  Kenneth Branagh!

*thunk*

Went to see Bridget Jones 2 tonight. It was fabulous and very funny, I couldn't stop grinning and Mr Darcy... was so... yummy.

*Astro slides though trap door after mei mei into gutter*

Pride and Prejudice, now that's a great book, the first scene with Sam and Jack was a bit P&P-ish...

Comment

Season 8&9 spoiler/spec below:

Originally posted by Melyanna
                    Okay, folks, reasons why this Season 9 news is good news.

Not really anticipating spoilers of an earthshattering kind, but I'll use the space anyway. This is mostly speculation based on the two accounts of Greenburg's confirmation that there will be a Season 9, which I posted in my last. *points up*
                    Spoiler:

1. Neither Jack nor Sam is going to die in any permanent manner in Season 8. Both RDA and AT are going to be back in Season 9, so we can put that "spoiler" to rest and never mention it again.
                    Woo hoo!
                    Spoiler:
                    And I totally agree. They get resolution and live to enjoy it. No more black widow curse!

Spoiler:
                    2. They're not dragging us through another season of UST. With one of the principle players in the UST absent for 75% of the season, they can't possibly drag us through more of it. And dropping such a major arc would be dumb. So we're getting some kind of resolution, one way or another.
                    Yup.
                    Spoiler:
                    I trust Pierre and he said it was resolved on screen this season. I believe him. And I believe it will be good.

Spoiler:
                    3. We're getting good resolution. With TPTB going out of their way to emphasize that Sam wants to be happy, is having doubts that she could be happy with Pete, and still wonders about how things could have been with Jack, there's no logical way to end the UST (and thus Season 8) than with a shippy ending.

4. We'll get to see the results of that resolution in Season 9. I don't think I really need to expound upon that.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sure you do. There's a whole dance of joy to be done! Now we don't have to stress about only having a couple of episodes post-pete's long-overdue departure to enjoy our shippy resolution. This gives us time to see more than just the early stages of the relationship -- and it's a good bet they would use the relationship to keep mentioning Jack once in awhile so it's not much of a surprise when he does show up for his guest appearances. So we may even get ship in season 9 episodes without RDA. Woo hoo!
                    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Much Ado is one of my favorites, though. And you forgot that those are very tight leather pants.
                      Yes, must not forget the leather. As punsihment, I think I have to pull out the DVD and examine the leather pants closely so I'm sure not to forget next time. Maybe Jack should wear leather pants so I can't ever forget leather pants again.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Yes, must not forget the leather. As punsihment, I think I have to pull out the DVD and examine the leather pants closely so I'm sure not to forget next time. Maybe Jack should wear leather pants so I can't ever forget leather pants again.
                        amen to that
                        Carolyn

Comment

Yes, must not forget the leather. As punishment, I think I have to pull out the DVD and examine the leather pants closely so I'm sure not to forget next time. Maybe Jack should wear leather pants so I can't ever forget leather pants again.
                          I think you should. That's a punishment fitting the crime. And yes, Jack, leather pants... *does not mention complaints over Sam's catsuit*
                          Melyanna's Multimedia

Comment

Hello shipper family!

I have a new design for my web and with this new design there is a LOT of new vids... hmnnnnnnnnnn 4 new stargate vids! And there will be more vids in some days!.

Well some time ago, I promised to dedicate a vid with the spiderman II trailer music, it's s a tribute to Teal'c. You can donwload here:

Teal'c Tribute (7.43 MB)

The second vid is a little "dvd intro" for a friend. He asked me to do this vid for a dvd he is doing with some good episodes. You can donwload here:

DVD intro (4.4 MB)

The third vid is not "new", is the english version of the "stargate fan club" vid I've made. So this vid is for all the people who asked me to do this version. I'm making the english version of "El guerrero" too but it's going to take me time because I have to make again the vid. You can donwload the english version here:

"Stargate fan club" - English version (7.56 MB)

This fourth vid is new, but I did it at the beginning of the year for the stargate convention of Barcelona. It's the spanish version, but I will make the english version soon. The other vids will be released within months. Meanwhile this vid is about the film. Personally, I love the film and I want to make a vid about the film in the future, it's one of my projects!. You can donwload the vid here:

"Secret" - Stargate (5.42 MB)

For more information about the vids you can visit the music vid section.

SNY

Comment

I agree.I understand it is a business but IMO it's bad business to do a Season 9.SG-1 has nothing left to accomplish as a weekly series but doing miniseries or movies would be the next step.I think the happiest people are the Anti-Shippers.Daniel gets even more screen time and they only need to see Sam and Jack together in 4 episodes.Something tells me they will still find reasons to complain.I know I should not talk about the Anti Shippers but I am bummed out about the news on Season 9.I was hoping to watch only the Jack episodes but then it will be very difficult to follow the Jack episodes if you do not watch the other episodes.TPTB win again.I really wish we got to have more Shippy episodes since Jack is only in 4 in Season 9.It figures that just when it finally looks like Sam and Jack are going to be together we will have very little time to enjoy.Anyone else see this comming?

Comment

I think you should. That's a punishment fitting the crime. And yes, Jack, leather pants... *does not mention complaints over Sam's catsuit*
                                *Mei Mei climbs slowly out of the gutter...*

Hey, the blasted catsuit (S8 Endgame)
                                Spoiler:
                                was while on duty! On a stake out, no less!
                                We are asking to see Jack in leather pants off duty! We would never ask him to wear them on duty... Jack in leather... ooohhhh.....

*Mei Mei's hard climb out of the gutter was senseless, as she has slipped back in!*

Comment

Working...
                                X