This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    once again i am oh so pessimistic. the fact that RDA isn't mentioning ship, to me implies that he either doesn't know, doesn't care or that there isn't going to be any. i recall hearing him say (i believe it was in the lowdown last year) that he can't keep a secret, and just blabs about stuff he's not supposed to. so i have a horrible feeling that at least the first half of the season is going to be devoid of s/j ship. boo.
    I can understand that it could appear that way. What gives me hope about his silence was the publicist in the room! The more I read, the more I think that she was there to keep HIM clammed up. Notice he hasn't given a lot of interviews lately. I just have to think there's a reason for that--he's usually all over the airwaves. Lately we've been seeing the other PTB but not much from him. Maybe the other PTB KNOW he's gonna blab so they've gagged him. Gotta wonder!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      I can understand that it could appear that way. What gives me hope about his silence was the publicist in the room! The more I read, the more I think that she was there to keep HIM clammed up. Notice he hasn't given a lot of interviews lately. I just have to think there's a reason for that--he's usually all over the airwaves. Lately we've been seeing the other PTB but not much from him. Maybe the other PTB KNOW he's gonna blab so they've gagged him. Gotta wonder!

I bet Jack is gonna pull naked Sam out of the tube ...in the episode in question... saw sam naked ...it's now jack's turn .....I think this is the big spoiler ..but we'll see...because he is gonna be so worried about her ...that he 'll cover her straight away.

and this is not the only time he's gonna see her naked ....this will be the first time ...of many

caty aka ShipDiva....and I'm not dreaming

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Spoilers for S8 ep New Order pt 2

When I was looking at the pics for part two, with pics of Sam and Sam and Fifth, I noticed how ticked Fifth looked. It started making me wonder what he'll be like when he's protraying PS in Sam's mind. He'll make Sam think she's living in Montana on a farm with PS (got to really wonder what the heck's with that.<g>). Anyhoo, it made me start thinking that maybe Sam's vision of PS will be frightening, which I won't mind seeing at all. So, maybe his persona for Sam will be what ours has been for him all along! Joking aside, how do you think he'll be used in his scenes for Sam? Ideas?

*I think it's kind of neat that the powers are using a new form of virtual entertainment, where they bring the fans literally into the scene - Sam's being tortured by Fifth, and the FANS are being tortured by PS's presence! *

Sally
        possible spoilers:
        D
        o
        R
        E
        M
        I
        F
        A
        S
        O
        L
        A
        T
        i
        D
        o
        Okay, I think that's enough space. I'm thinking the most effective for her AND for us would just be for them to play on PS's natural possessiveness and controlling behavior. Sam is an independent woman and I imagine she would HATE being controlled! I also think she'd be BORED OUT OF HER MIND on a farm in montana with Ptui! So I could believe that it would be the boredom and the control thing that would make her the most miserable! Just MHO.

Comment

[snip]Don't you think the spoilers so far have been rather stark? And look at the pics released. Do they really give anything away? They're so vague that... *sigh* I think it's being done on purpose, and I think it has to do with what Darren said a few weeks ago about spoiling the show with spoilers and such. I don't know if I like this. I feel we're being inundated with Atlantis stuff, but Stargate is being hidden behind a mask or something. Like Stargate fans need anymore irritations than we've already got. What do you guys think?

Sally
          I think you're on to something here! I've noticed that too. We get basic plot spoilers but nothing really juicy other than who is playing who, who will be back, etc. I think they're trying to deflect our attention from that with all of the Atlantis spoilers. You're right, we're getting lots and lots about that! Gives me lots of hope that we're going to be happier than we think! Yes, my shippy optimism is shining through!

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
            [snip]
            I had a crappy week as well -- fell down 2 flights of stairs (can you say micro tears in a rotator cuff/shoulder muscle) - hurts to type, bathe the kids, even to lift my wine glass. Keep telling myself Sam or Jack would shake it off, but D@*#, it HURTS!
            [snip]
            Keep Ship Alive....
            Di
            Ooooh, YIKES!! Sounds like lots of shippers have had a bad week this week!

((((((((((((((((((Di)))))))))))))))))))) hope you feel better soon!

(((((((((((((((((Sally)))))))))))))))))))) Thankfully it's the weekend! Hope you have a good one! Watch lots of shippy eps and look at lots of pretty pics of RDA--that will fix anything!

((((((((((((((anyone I missed)))))))))))))))

shippy wishes to all!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
              spoiler space
              J
              A
              C
              K
              A
              N
              D
              S
              A
              M
              A
              L
              W
              A
              Y
              S
              [snip]
              But about this Montana farm thing----yes, where did THAT come from. Sam can't get together with Jack because of regs, so she gets a bf outside of her work, where regs don't apply. Then Fifth plumbs her mind and she's imagining she's NOT in the SGC but is with P*S. Why not have her still in SGC but with P**S? (If they have to do it at all). If they are going to have that why couldn't we have had a ep where she's imagining she's not in the SGC and is with JACK. Say in Grace, she not only asks the Jack vision about leaving the AF but we see her vision of what it is like to be out of the AF and with HIM. Anyway, all she'd need is a transfer.
              I added some spoiler space above for you--and here's some more
              S
              C
              R
              E
              W
              T
              H
              E
              R
              E
              G
              S
              !
              Yeah, I just can't figure where that farm thing comes in either! Maybe it's because it's the LAST thing Sam would probably be happy doing! And as for Jack--I'm not sure I want any more hallucinations, PTB write those too open to interpretation for me! As much as I love Grace now, I have to remember when I watch it that she isn't letting him go, otherwise it's just too heartbreaking for me! Just the thought that she *could* mean she's giving him up makes me so depressed! It was too open to interpretation and they didn't give any explanation later! Just MHO.

Comment

LOL!! I was thinking today (yes, yes, that's dangerous), Hammond is leaving SGC so wouldn't this be the perfect time for him to have a little talk with Jack BEFORE he took command? Someting to the tune of "Son, I've been doing this a long time, and I don't need a crystal ball to see that you and Major Carter care alot about each other. You need to get your priorities in order Jack...you and SG1 just saved the world AGAIN. Don't let the goodwill you've created go to waste---DO something Jack, before you lose the opportunity. Good Luck...and invite me to the wedding.

In my inebriated mind, sounds kinda Hammond -y

Di
                Yes, it does doesn't it? Sounds good to me! AND it would be nice to have someone who could get Jack to shut up and listen for a change! Even Teal'c couldn't get him to listen in "Grace" and I was like "WOULD YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN JACK?" I was so discouraged when he cut T off in that scene b/c he just couldn't deal with it! Of course, when can Jack ever deal with anything emotional? Maybe Hammond could order him to shut up and listen--or at least his respect for Hammond would win out and he'd clam up!

Comment

spoilers for New Order s8
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;
                  ;

Originally posted by Catysg1
                  I bet Jack is gonna pull naked Sam out of the tube ...in the episode in question... saw sam naked ...it's now jack's turn .....I think this is the big spoiler ..but we'll see...because he is gonna be so worried about her ...that he 'll cover her straight away.
                  I don't wan't to be a wet blanket, but I don't think it'll be Jack to save Sam... SG-1 is going to the Asgard to find a way to un-freeze Jack.

Unless Thor says 'Hey I'll save Jack while you save the Asgard' Jack is most likely going to be frozen until *after* Sam gets out from the replicators. So I'm not holding much hope for Jack saving Sam, of course that does still leave Sam to save Jack
                  ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                  The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    I think you're on to something here! I've noticed that too. We get basic plot spoilers but nothing really juicy other than who is playing who, who will be back, etc. I think they're trying to deflect our attention from that with all of the Atlantis spoilers. You're right, we're getting lots and lots about that! Gives me lots of hope that we're going to be happier than we think! Yes, my shippy optimism is shining through!

OK...You'd better make a new video now then

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

My all-time fave style was in season one. Here's an example:

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...lbum07/aas.jpg

and

http://www.amandatapping.com/Scripts...lbum07/abt.jpg

I just like that flat style. Seeing as I have curly/wavy hair, I LOVE flat.<g>

Sally
                      Like I said before I think she looks good like that. I just think she looks that much better with short hair.

ie.
                      Attached Files
                      ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                      The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                        spoilers for New Order s8
                        ;
                        ;
                        ;
                        ;
                        ;
                        ;
                        ;
                        ;
                        ;

I don't wan't to be a wet blanket, but I don't think it'll be Jack to save Sam... SG-1 is going to the Asgard to find a way to un-freeze Jack.

Unless Thor says 'Hey I'll save Jack while you save the Asgard' Jack is most likely going to be frozen until *after* Sam gets out from the replicators. So I'm not holding much hope for Jack saving Sam, of course that does still leave Sam to save Jack

I don't know .....there is part 1 and 2 in that episode ...JACK could be defrosted in part 1 and Sam will be there ...and Jack will help Sam in part 2 ..at least ..they are equal......

She even may see him naked in part 1 and give him some body heat ...and in part 2 .....he will do the business of saving her ...and wrap up her naked body with whatever he has with him at the time ...his jacket will do or even his arms ...just to give her some body heat too......Sorry ..I may be a bit hot right now ..but it's the week end.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

(((((((Sally)))))))

You need hugs again!! Hope everything at home clears up soon...at least your shipper family is here for you, with love unconditionally.

I had a crappy week as well -- fell down 2 flights of stairs (can you say micro tears in a rotator cuff/shoulder muscle) - hurts to type, bathe the kids, even to lift my wine glass. Keep telling myself Sam or Jack would shake it off, but D@*#, it HURTS!

OK, back on topic, REALLY like RDA's quote...haven't seen it before, but can certainly see why you return to it. I keep chanting Plot Device Pete, but it gets really hard to say quickly .

Keep Ship Alive....
                          Di
                          Di, Wow, sorry about your accident!

You really must stop eating Orange Shipper Cookies and walking stairs at the same time. You know those are the Disoriented Shipper ones?!

Anyway get well Soooooon!!!

Meanwhile, have you tried your Wine by IV? You can take your Shipper Cookies that way also!
                          Last edited by Ship Nana; 05 June 2004, 11:42 AM.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

LOL!! I was thinking today (yes, yes, that's dangerous), Hammond is leaving SGC so wouldn't this be the perfect time for him to have a little talk with Jack BEFORE he took command? Someting to the tune of "Son, I've been doing this a long time, and I don't need a crystal ball to see that you and Major Carter care alot about each other. You need to get your priorities in order Jack...you and SG1 just saved the world AGAIN. Don't let the goodwill you've created go to waste---DO something Jack, before you lose the opportunity. Good Luck...and invite me to the wedding.

In my inebriated mind, sounds kinda Hammond -y

Di

Sounds good! And Hammond could even make it his final order to Jack!!! HEHEHEHE
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Yes, why couldn't it have been with Jack instead? Yes, keep asking these questions, because I keep asking them too. Another wasted opportunity to show some S/J ship, and it wouldn't have even hurt in real time because it would all have been fantasy. But, I'll just hope that they'll show PS in the light that I already see him in; glaring, unwanted, and obtrusive.

Sally

Spoiler Season 8
                              Remember everyone that Fifth is torturing Sam and what better way than with . Afterall, it feels like torture to us!!!

This is supposed to be like a nightmare and we sure don't want that happening with Jack.

However, maybe Sam's mind brings Jack up in order to save her sanity. After all, Sam knows that he's the one she can truly count on to be there for her no matter what.

Yeah, that's the ticket!!! And he talks her into saving herself even if it is in her birthday suit!!! Can't ya just see his face!!! Hehehehehe

Ohhhh, wouldn't that be great!!!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
                                Yeah, but with the way they seem to turn the ship on and off like a water faucet, I'm a little nervious they may go 'oh look it's time for the ship again' *cranks the ship faucet to the 'on' possition* I'd rather have little, subtle, hints spread over the full season. This on again, off again thing makes TPTB and the characters look wishy-washy on the subject.

Yep, I agree. However, I think that we won't get much ship until the 2nd half of the season as just like you said TPTB will say 'oh look it's time for the ship again'.

In addition, there is nothing that looks shippy coming out of the first half of the season from what I can tell. But then, maybe we will be pleasantly surprised!!!
                                Ship Nana

Comment

Working...
                                X