X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nickatell
    Spoilers (speculation)
    Spoiler:
    I totally agree with you Ship Nana, I want to see Jack have a second chance at fatherhood to. What better way to start and end a story than to have Jack forgive himself for the past, accept that his sons death was an accident and move on only to be rewarded with a second child and a second chance for him to express his love. I know some of you don't want a child, but in my opinion it would be great to work AT's pregnancy into the story.

Wow, that's just beautiful. And what a great way to come full circle.
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day....

[http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/dipsofjazz/Sam%20and%20Jack/133-aufeinekarte2-14.jpg[/IMG]

"Is that your hand Carter or am I sitting on one of your doohickies?"
      sigpic
      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        I've always felt that Teal'c was a shipper more than Daniel.

But: Lost city spoilers
        Spoiler:
        I think Daniel (and Teal'c) showed up at Jack's because they needed to see him too. Not as much as Sam needed to see him, but I'm sure it was important to them too. Maybe they figured Sam had been there for awhile already (all night?!) So, much as it I hated to see them interrupt Sam and Jack, I understand they had to do it.
        I kind of thought the
        Spoiler:
        peek around the door was to see if they were dressed. (all night!!)
        Daniel can't be that dense.
        sigpic
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
          TPTB have made me so crazy that I am beginning to just hope for a crumb.
          At the end of Grace
          Spoiler:
          when she called him 'Jack' and he said 'Excuse me', her next line should have been 'We need to talk'
          It could have cleared up a lot and prevented that ultimate waste of time and space the spudster.
          Yup. She should have called him on it then and there!

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
            Hi Everyone!

I don't know if this has been posted yet..so forgive me if it has..but it turns out from reading the front page at Gateworld, that Amanda Tapping's pregnancy will not be on screen.

Here's what it says on the front page of Gateworld..

Tapping: Pregnancy won't be on screen
            NOVEMBER 1, 2004

Amanda Tapping's recently-announced pregnancy won't be worked into Stargate SG-1 should the series continue for a ninth season, the actress recently told Sci Fi Wire. "I don't think that would work for Carter at all," said the actress, who plays Samantha Carter on the long-running series. "It would so change her if she were a mom. I just don't think that she would be back with the Stargate program."
            <snipped>

to read the rest, head on over to gateworld
            http://www.gateworld.net/news/actorw...99336588,7920,

So what do you all think??

~*~Emilee~*~
            Thank you for your information.I knew she was pragnent.What do I think about it.I think there will be a ninth season. We don't know this for sure but they say that her pragnancy won't be in it.It gives me hope.
            Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Yup. She should have called him on it then and there!
              how silly humans are

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                That's true.
                I don't want it to be mentioned every 2 seconds either, but it's odd that they treat the whole topic this way.
                Spoiler:
                Sacrifices for example, would have been an occasion to say something in this direction, so that we know the propsosal was real and still an issue. I don't know why TPTB do that? Did they change their mind, because of the fan reactions or what?
                I'm not complaining! Just curious....
                Hmmmm, really lends credence to Waterfall's Pete as a Chimera theory...(hubs still loves that theory)

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  I think jack has matured a lot emotionally.I believe he wants what's best for sam and will survive as long as she is happy.He was suicidal when he lost his son.he's come a long way since then.He's a survivor.He's not going to self destruct again.He doesn't need "Happiness"to try to make the best he can from his life.sure he'd live it differently than if he had sam.maybe less concern about himself and more attention to the "big picture" he might not have as strong a will to live but he won't want to die.Of course if sam ditched him and STILL wasn't happy that would destroy him.but he'd keep on.Jack's very much stronger now.
                  He seems more laid back and somewhat fulfilled by his job but some of his daredevil or self sacrificing actions in the past were like a person who didn't really care if they didn't make it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    Being a shipper makes my day. Reading everyones comments makes me feel normal. I have faith in our writters and producers that they will end this season, that is when they end it, that it will be a good one. They have taken us in their ride for 8 yrs. , ( though I have only started watching this Jan 04 and have been doing a mad catch-up ), this merry-go-round, roller coaster ride and rewarded them with our patronage.
                    Hello and welcome! Love your name--so cute!! As for the ride, to me it feels like we're riding a roulette wheel, round and round and round she goes and where she stops nobody knows! Oy, I think I'm getting dizzy!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                      Hi everybody I want an opinion of you guys.There are a lot of shippers here that can make video's about Sam and Jack.Now I'm organizing a award.I got 3 pictures here from 3 scenes out of differen episodes of the show that has been used many times by many creators of the Sam and Jack video's.Now I want to know wich scene you liked best choose only out of these 3:

This picture is where Sam can't pass through the forcefield and Jack won't leave her behind.
                      If you like this scene vote picture nr 1
                      http://img92.exs.cx/img92/329/nominee01.jpg

This picture is where they find out they are Za'tarcs and that Jack is taken away to freeze him in cryogenic suspension
                      If you like this scence vote picture nr 2
                      http://img93.exs.cx/img93/7277/nominee02.jpg

This scene is from out of Window of Opportunity where Jack gives George his resecnation and where he kisses Sam passionatly You can see General Hammond with this face OMG !!
                      If you like this scence vote picture nr 3
                      http://img93.exs.cx/img93/5733/nominee03.jpg

Make sure you say Picture nr ... Tommorow I'll let you know who wins the Award for best scene
                      Hmmm, as one of those vid makers, I've gotta go with picture number 2. Jack is going off to sacrifice himself for Sam. Shows how deep his love for her is IMHO. I'm not sure how much more you can love someone than being willing to die to save them. VERY shippy.

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Marty, have I told you how much I adore your totally random sense of humor? I'm totally not a slasher at all but I laughed so hard I cried when I watched this vid! I'm never going to watch that ep the same way again!
                        Hehehehe.

Well, if you are interested, there is another vid that I made not long after that one, and the link is in the Daniel/Pete Slashers thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5490

Seems to be becoming a popular pairing

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Yep! She loves it! This was her first competition and she's a flyer so she was really nervous but I think they'll do even better in two weeks at their next one! I'm trying to figure out how to get the vid dloaded to my computer then I'm going to put it up on the site. BTW, forget to mention that this one is a shipper! She loves Sam and Jack (so that makes her extra cool!)!!
                          Just means you raised her right!! LOL! Athletic, brave (flyer...ACK!) and a shipper!! Sounds like a great kid... (Course that would mean she takes after her great mommy!!) Wish her luck from me!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            Am I missing something in Affinity?

Spoiler:
                            When Sam accepts Pete's proposal (yuck), it seems like there should have been some revelation that made her decide to accept. But I don't see anything that happens from the time he asks her to the time that she does accept that would influence her decision. Unless you count the fact that Jack didn't *do* anything to stop her (except look sad and defeated).

Jack needs to stop taking the high road.
                            (It's an expression, isn't it?)
                            spoilers for Affinity and Grace
                            Spoiler:
                            Personally, I think she's waiting for him to say something but he's not going to because he figures (and rightly so I imagine) that's he's not going to succeed no matter what. If he says the wrong thing, then she runs to Pete. She's acting like she wants him to talk her out of it but I think if he were to try she would just run--look at what she did in Grace. She has a convo with an IMAGINARY Jack in which she says--

"I'd let you go right now if I knew"

And he replies:

"Well, what's stopping you if you really want to know"

Ruralstar and I were discussing this this morning and she said that she thought the first sentence seems to imply that Sam thinks she has him in the first place--I agree. So now we're asking ourselves "If she thinks she already has him then what's her problem?" I think she's so wrapped up in "me, me, me" that she can't see what's right in front of her. Then what does she do--she runs straight to Pete.

In Affinity, she doesn't seem to notice what she's doing to him at all. She's going on about Pete and babies and all that lot and Jack is just standing there looking like a part of him has died (it has) and she totally doesn't
                            notice.

You've gotta wonder if this woman is going through life with blinders on!

*nods to Rural for bringing up this idea*

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                              i've just been wondering today... how do we know that daniel's a shipper or even that he knows about s/j? he's never been there in a shippy moment really..except for the end of WoO.
                              Personally, Daniel is the only one of the core group that I have doubts is a shipper. (Teal'c, you bet. Janet, absolutely. Hammond, you'd better believe it.) I say this because, in D&C, he very specifically avoids telling Sam that Jack is undergoing the procedure because it might help her. He says something about it being his preference to being drugged, which is not what Jack said. It was Janet who stepped in and added that it was because an autopsy on Jack's body might help Sam - which is one of the many reasons I think she's a shipper. <g>

Is he simply not aware? It's a possibility. He's always had tunnel vision where things he was interested in were concerned, so if it wasn't a key issue to what was going on, he may have missed it. He'd have to be awfully oblivious, though.

JMO.
                              Last edited by Buc252; 01 November 2004, 01:46 PM.
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                                Personally, Daniel is the only one of the core group that I have doubts is a shipper. (Teal'c, you bet. Janet, absolutely. Hammond, you'd better believe it.) I say this because, in D&C, he very specifically avoids telling Sam that Jack is undergoing the procedure because it might help her. He says something abuot it being his preference to being drugged, which is not what Jack said. It was Janet who stepped in and added that it was because, an autopsy on Jack's body might help Sam - which is one of the many reasons I think she's a shipper. <g>

Is he simply not aware? It's a possibility. He's always had tunnel vision where things he was interested in were concerned, so if it wasn't a key issue to what was going on, he may have missed it. He'd have to be awfully oblivious, though.

JMO.
                                Daniel OBLIVIOUS! Say it isn't so! Next you will be saying he's emotional!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X