This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sacme
    Goodbye, Shippers! I'm off for the weekend to go to my 10th College Reunion-- yikes! I went to school with , but I don't see him listed as coming. We'll see. Anyway, have a great weekend and I'll catch (read) you later! I've stocked up on chocolate shipper cookies, but I'm missing you guys already.

Btw, *blushes* it's also my birthday on Sunday. Gosh, I'm feeling so old!!!

ship sistah

Happy birthday for Sunday ..ShipSistah

Have a fab week end.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Hello again everyone!
      I am just now logging into this new forum. Give me some time to get used to all the bells and whistles on this one please!

RL has been kind of hectic so I couldn't join you all, then I could not get into the forum from gateworld. I kept getting a cPanel window that said there was no website configured.

Imagine my distress when I couldn't get onto the forum for all of your positivity! Even though I do lurk, every once in awhile I munch on a red cookie and feel the unbelievable urge to post.

I really needed to get back in here to read your reactions, that way I know that I am not the only one going through 'bumps' in my confidence about ship. Especially lately, I am so happy I could finally get in here. Today is the first day I actually got through.

Anyhow, it sure is good to see everyone again!
      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        If we talk about the yellow cookies or the monkey, the family will know what we mean. Any lurkers who chose to eat a red cookie and wants to know what we are talking about can be private messaged. Is that acceptable?

As far as the clothing is concerned, I thought that was because it was in a Season 8 Spoiler. Am I wrong?

Sounds good to me!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
          Hello again everyone!
          I am just now logging into this new forum. Give me some time to get used to all the bells and whistles on this one please!

RL has been kind of hectic so I couldn't join you all, then I could not get into the forum from gateworld. I kept getting a cPanel window that said there was no website configured.

Imagine my distress when I couldn't get onto the forum for all of your positivity! Even though I do lurk, every once in awhile I munch on a red cookie and feel the unbelievable urge to post.

I really needed to get back in here to read your reactions, that way I know that I am not the only one going through 'bumps' in my confidence about ship. Especially lately, I am so happy I could finally get in here. Today is the first day I actually got through.

Anyhow, it sure is good to see everyone again!
          Chris

Hello again Zabbugh....to the shipperland....and post a lot ...now you found your thread with your happy family.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            HWMS! Acronyms can dilute meaning as well-- except for those in the know!

ship sistah

Got it!!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              [snip]

I trying to keep my expectaions low, because I really don't want to be disapointed.

[snip]
              I have great hope for this season after seeing those lovely galleries GW posted! It looks like we're going to see more Jack and less Ptui than we thought--if the pictures are anything to go by! Those pics cheered me up tremendously!!!!!

Combine that with the fact that TPTB have clammed up about the ship (even RDA and that's unusual for him)--and I'm one hopeful shipper!
              Last edited by marimba26; 04 June 2004, 03:05 PM. Reason: bad html
              Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
              Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
              Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                ShipNana

I will listen to it and see if I can do something with it.

Caty

Thanks Ship Diva, I know you are busy! If you don't like it or you think it doesn't fit then that will be ok, as you are the expert!!! Thanks for listening!
                Ship Nana

Comment

Thanks Caty!
                  This new forum is kind of intimidating to those of us who are technologically inept!
                  Maybe some day I will have cool pics and thingys too.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    I have great hope for this season after seeing those lovely galleries GW posted! It looks like we're going to see more Jack and less Ptui than we thought--if the pictures are anything to go by! Those pics cheered me up tremendously!!!!!

Combine that with the fact that TPTB have clammed up about the ship (even RDA and that's unusual for him)--and I'm one hopeful shipper!

Yes ..the pics look really great and Jack is up and about shooting somebody with the rest of the team.....I suppose on his way to rescue naked Sam.. I hope he'll give her a hand to exit the transparent tube ...that would be nice ...then she can fall in his arm ala Scully in the x-files movie. Wonder if he has a spare set of clothes on him..to give her ..That's what mulder did. or may be he'll find a blanket somewhere to wrap her up with. The last one would be really sweet to see. I'd like that.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Thanks Ship Diva, I know you are busy! If you don't like it or you think it doesn't fit then that will be ok, as you are the expert!!! Thanks for listening!

I have the song and others from Luther vandross ..but I'll listen tomorrow ...Too late to play music now.

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

once again i am oh so pessimistic. the fact that RDA isn't mentioning ship, to me implies that he either doesn't know, doesn't care or that there isn't going to be any. i recall hearing him say (i believe it was in the lowdown last year) that he can't keep a secret, and just blabs about stuff he's not supposed to. so i have a horrible feeling that at least the first half of the season is going to be devoid of s/j ship. boo.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                          once again i am oh so pessimistic. the fact that RDA isn't mentioning ship, to me implies that he either doesn't know, doesn't care or that there isn't going to be any. i recall hearing him say (i believe it was in the lowdown last year) that he can't keep a secret, and just blabs about stuff he's not supposed to. so i have a horrible feeling that at least the first half of the season is going to be devoid of s/j ship. boo.

I think he is just being a really good boy..to make sure we are all surprised when it comes to it.

All the Sam and Jack spoilers are kept locked away in a special place called a safe....

That's what TPTB used to do for the x-files....and even the actors didn't know until the last minutes sometimes...."Requiem" for example last episode of season 7 ....Gillian didn't know that scully was pregnant until 2 minutes before they started shooting the scene ...she had to improvise( well kind of ..) in front of Skinner and say "I'm pregnant" with tears in her eyes ...cuz obviously Mulder was gone, abducted by aliens ...and she was sad at a time where she should have been happy for both of them ..

Caty aka Shipdiva

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I don't really want to wait until the show ends specially if there is a season 9.. I want the *tap dancing *betwen Sam and jack solved by the end of season 8 ..and at least 4 episodes before the finale...I don't want too much to quickly ...or not enough too quickly ..I want it spread a bit all along the 4 last episodes......NOT YOU!!!!and I want it all but progressive, not thrown in..just to ge rid of it....I would like TPTB to think really hard on how they 're gonna make it work...and It can work without being soap-opera-ish. I expect to see something beautiful between 2 beautiful people.
                            Yes, I definately don't want it to seem tacked on, and I definately don't want it to just be: 'here's your shippy resolution episode' on with the show. I'd like it to work into the show and with the show. And I definately DON'T want it to be soap-opera-ish!
                            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
                            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26

I'm very hopeful for s8 and I think it is going to be shippy, but I'm keeping my expcetations of how much and what and which episodes low so that I'm not (too) disapointed

I'd rather be pleasantly surprised then terribly let down
                              ~BCM =)

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                                But from what I understand he's being rather quiet in general, so that would suggest to me that he's not saying anything about anything so he doesn't gave any secrets away... so if anything I think that's a good thing.
                                ~BCM =)

Comment

Working...
                                X