This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Hi *waves to everyone*, This is kind of OT but I just couldn't resist.

It actually has to do with race horses In Maryland we have Pimlico race track.
    Now get this, today in the fifth race is a horse named "Kissin Jack" and in the 6th race is one named "Love Sam". I kid you not! Not that I gamble or anything

Sg1Poz
    lol if you rearrange that you get " love sam kissin jack " lol
    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Well I do have to say that I DID NOT STAY in the living room...I ran over to the solace of my shipper family!!!!! ((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))) but it was playing in the background so I had to HEAR EVERY WORD and I did go into the living room for *SELECT* scenes...........DROOLS OVER RDA IN BLACK ...Can we just stop right here and YUMMY ........YUMMY AGAIN

But I TRIED to block it out but that whining little voice came through
      :: shudders:::: oh I need more coffee....this is just not a good thought in the morning ....eeeewwww
      LOL! Mei Mei did the opposite!

I had the TV on mute and would glance up every once in a while to look at the screen!!

Affintity S8
      Spoiler:
      I accidently saw the pink jacket (eeewwww) but was on the phone with a friend that comforted me for having had to look at the pink jacket and Pete! And then I looked up in time to drool over Jack in black in the lab scene... Oh, yes, Jack in black.... yummy.... How Sam could look at that man looking like that and not dump the potato and jump Jack!! Sam's crazier than Mei Mei!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
        Thanks samisjacksgal! Here's the question...I just finished watching Marimba26's "This Woman's Work" and I think she used a clip from "Affinity"
        Spoiler:
        The scene were Jack walks into Sam's lab and she shows him the ring...

Sam: If things had been different...

Jack: I wouldn't be here.

What do you think he meant?
        There are some differing thoughts on that issue AmberMoon
        Spoilers for Affinity
        Spoiler:

1 - Jack would NOT be in THAT position right THEN having the woman he loved show him a ring from another man....instead they would already be together

2 - If Jack's son hadn't died would Jack be at home with his son now and possibly still be with Sarah...maybe

there might be some varying degess on these but I think those were the two major key points on how people saw that moment.

I PERSONALLY saw it as number 1 because I think Sam meant her question to be since the Star Gate program had started and Charlie ahd died PRIOR to the Star Gate program and had Jack NOT been willing to commit suicide basically he would NOT have been chosen to lead the mission in the first place.

I hope that covered it and I am sure you got a bunch of answers already
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
          We don't believe in fruit and veggies in this household. Um....how about some stale pizza?
          That'll work...

Oh, no, wait... Mei Mei can't handle pizza today.... Affinity S8
          Spoiler:
          It reminds me too much of Columbo Potato from last night!!

Comment

Anyone in the chatroom?

Could someone invite me in?

martoufmarty (how original, eh?)

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
            Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
              Hi *waves to everyone*, This is kind of OT but I just couldn't resist.

It actually has to do with race horses In Maryland we have Pimlico race track.
              Now get this, today in the fifth race is a horse named "Kissin Jack" and in the 6th race is one named "Love Sam". I kid you not! Not that I gamble or anything

Sg1Poz
              I certainly don't consider this off topic SG1Poz....Kissin Jack and Love Sam. Sounds right on track to me!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Oooh *is recording/watching Chimera right now*

Osiris!

Yay!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  Oooh *is recording/watching Chimera right now*

Osiris!

Yay!
                  That's right... only focus on Osiris, and all will be well... Ignore the other blonde woman and her companion...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                    That's right... only focus on Osiris, and all will be well... Ignore the other blonde woman and her companion...
                    I don't really see why they had the introduction of Pete and the ending of Osiris in this episode. They could have put Pete in a different episode. Osiris is too important!

Comment

[snip]. They could have put Pete in a different episode.
                      Or not at all

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                        Or not at all
                        Well, I actually like Pete.

*ducks*

... They're talking right now.

... Forget the romantic movies! Give me the car chases, explosions, and shoot outs!

Comment

... Forget the romantic movies! Give me the car chases, explosions, and shoot outs!
                          SURELY you jest......... ACTION ....ON Star Gate.....

this brought to you by SNARKS R US........thank you we now return you to your regular scheduled shipping
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                            SURELY you jest......... ACTION ....ON Star Gate.....

this brought to you by SNARKS R US........thank you we now return you to your regular scheduled shipping
                            ... Pete and Sam are um... yeah.

Ew.

Comment

Well, I actually like Pete.

*ducks*

... They're talking right now.

just not with sam.... right? that or youre in the wrong place, mate!
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

... Pete and Sam are um... yeah.

Ew.
                                LOL!! Well said MartoufMarty! Well said indeed!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X