This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    I will just be REALLY HAPPY if they all go through the BIG round spinning thing
    LOL. Me too. I was watching some of Season 3 earlier this week and I realized how much i missed this show. Don't get me wrong. I love SG1 no matter what (ok, except for the Unas and Pete) but I miss the team aspect. the whole feel of the show is different. Not bad, but different.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
      You know Tame ...I must have felt dizzy cuz for a second I thought your avatar was actually moving and they were kissing ..and I thought How did she get an avatar so cool but then I realized it 's because it's late here and I'm tired so Good night from me ..I need my pillow and please to see you back

Caty
      LOL...I do that ALL THE TIME.. it is just all our hopes and dreams Caty ...all our hopes and dreams!!! I keep hoping that if we show them kissing enough around here TPTB will get teh idea and SEE ...Man don't they look great together !!!
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

whinging is how 'whining' is spelled in the uk/canada/aussie land
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          whinging is how 'whining' is spelled in the uk/canada/aussie land
          You know, I live in Canada, and I never knew that.

I have been lied to my entire life of the spelling of this word!

I'm gonna go complain to all my english teachers.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
          Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            LOL. Me too. I was watching some of Season 3 earlier this week and I realized how much i missed this show. Don't get me wrong. I love SG1 no matter what (ok, except for the Unas and Pete) but I miss the team aspect. the whole feel of the show is different. Not bad, but different.
            Yeah .... but they made SO MANY changes and some REALLY made no sense...I think some of the changes would have been easier to take and even some less Gate Travel had they not just HEAPED it all on us all AT ONCE
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just found this piece of info about Moebius-
              Spoiler:
              In that episode, Sam and Jack share an apparently *major* kiss. I do not know if the Sam and Jack are *our* Sam and Jack or AU versions or if this is a scenario like Window of Opportunity where Jack resigns to kiss Sam in a time loop. I know that Sam and Jack kiss. I have no information or speculation from any source that they get together.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                Spoiler:
                In that episode, Sam and Jack share an apparently *major* kiss. I do not know if the Sam and Jack are *our* Sam and Jack or AU versions or if this is a scenario like Window of Opportunity where Jack resigns to kiss Sam in a time loop. I know that Sam and Jack kiss. I have no information or speculation from any source that they get together.
                How do you know this? Tell us or I will pelt you with rocks and shipper cookies!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Yeah .... but they made SO MANY changes and some REALLY made no sense...I think some of the changes would have been easier to take and even some less Gate Travel had they not just HEAPED it all on us all AT ONCE
                  I agree, it was too much too soon. I was really looking forward to seeing Carter in command and yet we haven't seen that at all. They knew RDA would have a reduced schedule that season and yet they never took the initiative to get Carter (no pun intended ) to be the front man and lead the team. I thought this would be her time but....I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this season. I want to be all nice and positive but FCOL give me something to work with!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    i like it!!!!!!! can ya tell im excited lol
                    Carolyn

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Crap...I caved and read it...but I'm so glad I did. Please let that happen!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                        I agree, it was too much too soon. I was really looking forward to seeing Carter in command and yet we haven't seen that at all. They knew RDA would have a reduced schedule that season and yet they never took the initiative to get Carter (no pun intended ) to be the front man and lead the team. I thought this would be her time but....I don't know. I have mixed feelings about this season. I want to be all nice and positive but FCOL give me something to work with!
                        TOTALLY AGREE with you on this !!!

I keep waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for TPTB to show us Sam in command. I was jazzed about it.... Thought YAY Sam!!!! Now she will know what Jack had to deal with and she will have a new respect for teh job he did and it will bring them EVEN closer........but has this happened NNNNNNOOOOOO....instead we have seen Sam in a full array of fashion attire and how many ways they can cut her OFF from ACTUALLY being in command of her team. Oh and lets not forget the added bonus of so I am with you here.

I was so jazzed for the New and exciting things this could have done for Sam and in turn for Sam & Jack....but TPTB dropped the ball totally on that

Comment

Ok, I'm just sitting here waiting for hubs to get off the phone so I can go watch d/c.....so I thought I'd post some pics here....it's my first real attempt, so please let me know if I've posted too big or anything else newbish that I need to look out for....

O'Neill: Excuse Me General but did you just throw the regs out the window?

O'Neill : I'm liking that....

O'Neill: Carter, wanna go....

Carter: Yes, Sir...... ((( in Carter's mind she is seeing))

***** S'Claire says thanks DipsofJazz for the sign ******

OK....I'm off to watch it w/o him....he's a closet shipper anyway....

S
                          Last edited by sclairef99; 29 October 2004, 08:09 PM.

Comment

I will just be REALLY HAPPY if they all go through the BIG round spinning thing
                            Spoilers S8 Gemini
                            Spoiler:
                            From the pictures, it looks like at least we will see Sam/RepliCarter come THRU the gate. I'm begining to wonder if it is a one-way wormhole.

Token ~

Comment

TOTALLY AGREE with you on this !!!

I keep waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting for TPTB to show us Sam in command. I was jazzed about it.... Thought YAY Sam!!!! Now she will know what Jack had to deal with and she will have a new respect for teh job he did and it will bring them EVEN closer........but has this happened NNNNNNOOOOOO....instead we have seen Sam in a full array of fashion attire and how many ways they can cut her OFF from ACTUALLY being in command of her team. Oh and lets not forget the added bonus of so I am with you here.

I was so jazzed for the New and exciting things this could have done for Sam and in turn for Sam & Jack....but TPTB dropped the ball totally on that
                              It's very frustrating cause Sam is my fav character (can you guess?) and I want her to be...I don't even know what I want, I just want more. I know they had the one scene where she doubted her abilities to lead, but I want to SEE that. I want to see her give Teal'c an order or fight her way in battle like she always has. She has proven herself over and over in the eps with Jack and I don't doubt she would be a good leader but dang it, I wanna see it! And you are so totally right Tame, this would have been a perfect time for her to get closer to Jack. Who knows what could happen....

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Would you mind giving us the source on this? I'd like to read the context for myself.
                                Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                                Last update: 14 April 2006
                                Melyanna's Multimedia
                                Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Working...
                                X