X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mjj1993
    <snip>

Okay, I'll keep the faith and eat more chocolate and more yellow shipper cookies!
    That might be dangerous! Check with Ship Nana on the side effects of mixing chocolate and yellow cookies.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Glad that ya'll like the Ship Monkey!!!

Here is the Ship Monkey after eating Yellow Shipper Cookies

Oh my God! ROFLMAO!!!! That is soo funny---what a hoot! Thanks, I needed that.
      I still miss Jack and Sam

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1

So I repost my poll cuz it's been deleted ...

If Jack was barging in the locker room in season 8 ..he forgot it was ladies time ...Sam has just had a shower..wearing just her towel...she hasn't seen him ...She's on her own in the locker room...What do you think Jack would do.?!!!

1-He hides until she drops the towel , smiles , goes away and keeps it a secret.

2-He goes to her and asks her to drop the towel

3-He goes to her and says "We have to talk".

4-He goes away without looking any further.

Caty aka ShipDiva
        I vote for number 6: Jack has grin aka Emancipation and says, "I just be outside unless you need any help."

What?...Blame the monkey!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
          see i think that she's still in love with him and has just convinced herself that she's not so sure about that, or maybe she's convinced herself that she's over it or something like that. i think she thinks that he's not in love with her. i'm hoping she'll just realise that he's still in love with her and that she never got over him, and she loves him just as much as ever, maybe more.

Oh, I think she's in love with him and I think he's in love with her--maybe if they both got conked on the head at the same time they could see it?
          Cause it seems as if one of them has to be in some sort of "debilitated" state before the ship gets acknowledged to any extent--so, hey, let's debilitate with a good conk on the head...possibly from a falling coconut on a tropical planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Token
            That might be dangerous! Check with Ship Nana on the side effects of mixing chocolate and yellow cookies.

Dangerous---how could chocolate and sex, err yellow shipper cookies be dangerous? Maybe Sam and Jack should try that combination.

Comment

Huh? What ring? What did I miss?
              What!! You missed the marriage proposal?!!! It was INCREDIBLE!!! Aunt Sally, tell mjj1993 all about it! Wait 'till you hear the story you won't believe it.

*all little shiplets eating their cookies sit at Aunt Sally's feet as she tells the wonderful story once again*

Token ~

Comment

Dangerous---how could chocolate and sex, err yellow shipper cookies be dangerous? Maybe Sam and Jack should try that combination.
                Might be dangerous to your back..I mean..health. Hey, that's an idea! Yellow shipper cookies dipped in chocolate? Hmm....might be for super advanced shippers only!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                  Aye!
                  And just WHAT would the Ship Monkey's duties and responsiblities be? Remember this is a PG forum.

Token ~

Comment

What? You didn't see what happened to the Ship Monkey after eating those Yellow shipper cookies? I tell you it was an ugly sight!

Well, if not, just ask Token.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      Hi! <waves> I couldn't stay away! Its a slow week here in Virginia, so I'm catching up on posts for a bit! (happy to see us on shipper thread 4...really 9!!! can we change that next time?)
                      Sacme, I love the new sig...but, Mala I DO want Jack to end up on top (or Sam )...Marimba, no I can;t watch stargate...my roommate actually brought a tv but so far we just get the religion channel (church stuff, not a secret shipper channel... )...Tame, will appreciate the updates
                      <hugs to my shipper family>

and of course...<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs> Screw the regs! DOWN with Pit! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

JAIL BREAK!!!!

Glad to see you can check in from time to time. We missed ya!!!!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Thanks mjj1993.I just think TPTB are trying to be too fancy and are trying to surprise us by making it look like Sam and Jack are not going to end up together.I believe because of shows like Moonlighting TPTB on shows like Jag and Stargate are afraid to put the main characters together until the last minute.My fellow Shippers please join me in saying thanks to the Cast and Crew of Moonlighting for doing such a great Job in ruining Ship for our favorite TV Shows.

Comment

the duties of the ship monkey? why to dance of course didn't you see the pic?

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                            Thanks mjj1993.I just think TPTB are trying to be too fancy and are trying to surprise us by making it look like Sam and Jack are not going to end up together.I believe because of shows like Moonlighting TPTB on shows like Jag and Stargate are afraid to put the main characters together until the last minute.My fellow Shippers please join me in saying thanks to the Cast and Crew of Moonlighting for doing such a great Job in ruining Ship for our favorite TV Shows.
                            THANK YOU MOONLIGHTING!

you can't see me but i'm clapping my hands together in a very sarcastic, deadpan manner.

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              Instead of writing in the quotes, after you cut and paste, highlight whatever you want to end up in quotes and then press this button which is on the bottom right of the toolbar when you compose. This will encapsulate whatever you have highlighted into the quote blue box.

Hope that made sense!

Ship Sistah

Argh! Where were you when I needed you!<g> I even wrote Darren and asked him for a 'quote' button... he didn't know about it either! Thank. You.

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RubySlippers
                                *pokes head round door*

*brushes red cookie crumbs off shirt*

*clears throat*

*Ahem* "My name is RubySlippers and I'm a Sam/Jack shipper"

[font=Century Gothic][color=#708090]Just wanted to pop in and say Hello! to everyone. I've been lurking here for nearly a month now and feel like I know you all so well. I don't know how I stumbled over here to GW but I'm sooooo glad I did - it's good to know I'm not alone.

<snipped>
                                WELCOME!

Another shipper is in our beloved shipper fold.

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X