Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always happier with describing the topic of a thread, not specifying what people it's for.

I've generally kept it short, like "The topic of this thread is Celebration/Discussion of Sam and Jack's Relationship, from a shipper perspective. Anything that detracts from that is off topic and off limits here" is what I've put on the initial post of this thread.

Madeleine

Comment

there ya go...that is way cool with the cool graphics...maybe ...Foster Ship Mum ?????

Mums always KNOW best
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

spoilers for s8's gemini and threads

QUOTE=Replicarter
        it was a spoiler, is it going to happen, more spoilers to why the character in question is in threads, and, not sam, its Replicarter that does it.

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
        Replicarter creators lots of replicators, which make a Replipete. Because replicarter has a difficult balance of humanity and replocatorness, so the Human/Sam part tells her shes not ment to be with Pete deep inside and because of the replicator part, it adds bad things to that, by getting rid of him but by killing him, reerlising here sortof mistake, she does what i said upthere, creates Replicators to make a Replipete.

Originally posted by Replicarter
        There big details the writers wanted to keep quite, but a few people do know, and im on of them and i thought id tell you
        I don't mean to nitpick, but I'm going to nitpick.

First off, how do you know this stuff? Read the script? Secret person telling you secret stuff? Also, a warning of what you're going to spoil is really needed 'before' you spoil.

Secondly, I need some help deciphering your first post. You said: "it was a spoiler, is it going to happen, more spoilers to why the character in question is in threads, and, not sam, its Replicarter that does it." Are you replying to someone, and if you are, what did they say for you to reply with this? Mainly I want to know; Replicarter does what?

Third, what does this mean (reerlising here)? Was it supposed to be realizing her?

Nitpicking done.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Well you can do that if you want, as anything i write seems to make people un happy these days *closes comments from Shaddows Sulky thread *, so im sure what you put would be much better.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            spoilers for s8's gemini and threads

I don't mean to nitpick, but I'm going to nitpick.

First off, how do you know this stuff? Read the script? Secret person telling you secret stuff? Also, a warning of what you're going to spoil is really needed 'before' you spoil.

Secondly, I need some help deciphering your first post. You said: "it was a spoiler, is it going to happen, more spoilers to why the character in question is in threads, and, not sam, its Replicarter that does it." Are you replying to someone, and if you are, what did they say for you to reply with this? Mainly I want to know; Replicarter does what?

Third, what does this mean (reerlising here)? Was it supposed to be realizing her?

Nitpicking done.

Sally

Hum, yes well, im not the best as english, or writing full stop, so lets just forget it all, that is jsut what i was told, and if its not on gateworld then its probably not true, but the shipper part of me makes me believe it.

Comment

Replicarter, it's fine to use your design with the hearts an' all for starting the new thread, I can arrange that. Would you like to edit your rules, or would you mind if I did? Post a new post, or edit your old one, and I'll get around to paring down the thread some time soon.

Madeleine

Comment

I realy dont think I should edit it, it will obviously offend someone in some way LOL, so i dont mind if you edit it, just fill it up a little so the images are spaced out if that ok

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                  No offense intended to Replicarter but:

Spoiler:
                  I really don't see the whole Replipete thing happening. The whole purpose of Sam getting a boyfriend was to show that she tried to have a normal relationship with a normal guy and that it won't work for normal reasons. Having your boyfriend killed and replaced by a machine hardly seems normal. Well...there was that one time I...well nevermind. Plus it would hardly dispel the the supposed BWC is this boyfrien dies too. Having her boyfriend die and then Sam turning to Jack would kind of defeat Pete's whole purpose. I've seen spoilers that don't turn out to be true before and I'm thinking that this be one of them. At least I sincerely hope so because IMO it would be utter rubbish. I want to see Sam realizse that Pete is not the man for her, that Jack is and trying to have a normal life isn't going to change her feeling for Jack. Period.
                  I feel exactly the same. I don't want this rumor to be real, because it would make this already poorly done storyline become a joke.

Sally :/
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Hi chums. here's my shippy pic of the day...

I'm sorry the quality of the pic isn't very good.
                    Ah, season 6, the good old days. Back when RDA was full-time, they went through the shiny round thing, and there was NO boyfriend. *sigh* Loved that season.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Shiny round thing? hum, i could have sworn it was called the Round Spiny Thing? hum, anyway, yes, season 6 was a good season.

Comment

I dont know about some, but I am really enjoying Season 8. For me, its good they are dealing with RL instead of just.... quarks.

For me, its like they are saving the entire second half of the season for the BIG stuff instead of mixing the stuff that did happen in with the new episodes.
                        Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          Good points Mel. And Mel, now that you’ve posted, if I am (& I’m sure I do ) offending you or anyone else PM me or PM the other offending parties & tell us directly. In watching this thread since last March, sometimes the people that really need to adhere to those rules ignore posts like yours. If I’m violating unspoken Thread rules & am not welcome any more… let me know & I’ll leave.

And please remember this is me and my own humble little opinion…

[speculation]If not for speculation this thread wouldn’t be here. Most of what is said on this thread is unfounded because it is our opinions on things we hear or things we speculate on and noone should ever panic about anything posted on the thread. (now if a PTB says it – y’might want to worry a bit ). Otherwise (IMO) our thread would only have about 2000 posts and be as humorless as a… humorless as a PTB. If every one or two line comeback will require a speculation/spoiler tag (even the penguins too) well then things are going to get interesting……. [/speculation]

[discussion] Maybe we need to discuss ‘as a community’ how chatty we will be, how fluffy we will be, how serious we will be, how we will go about indoctrinating a shiplets into the GW S/J Thread each time one delurks.[/discussion]

Just my mid-day 2 cents.... offensive though they may be...
                          I think you're missing her point, hon. Replicarter made it sound like those spoilers were 'true', when it really sounded like speculation. Also, there was no warnings as to what was going to be talked about, and that's just another spoil for someone that might not want to be spoiled. All the talk about our fave characters dying is guesswork more than speculation. And as for the other stuff... it's hopeless, so I gave up.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                            Yes, if you believe, it WILL happen.
                            he he he, kinda reminds me of "if you build, it they will come" and........uh....... it reminds me of sam and jack too. i dunno why though. probably just b/c i want to stay OT or something like that.
                            Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

YES!!! Everybody the stargate is now officially the ROUND SPINNY THINGY!! (rst) It has a nice ring to it!! he he he, look, i made a funny!!
                              Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                I think you're missing her point, hon. Replicarter made it sound like those spoilers were 'true', when it really sounded like speculation. Also, there was no warnings as to what was going to be talked about, and that's just another spoil for someone that might not want to be spoiled. All the talk about our fave characters dying is guesswork more than speculation. And as for the other stuff... it's hopeless, so I gave up.

Sally

well, actualy, its both, but like i said before, just disregard it, i was told they were spoilers, but its very unlikely they are, but i still posted them because it could happen, and although others want this BWC to end, i think the storylike would be cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X