This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Wow MartoufMarty you're sharing again. I am honored. See we shippers are so very nice....most of the time.
    I'm nice!

I'm just being FUNNY!

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

SHIPPER COOKIES FOR EVERYONE IN THE ROOM!!!
      OUR SHIP WILL SAIL!!! -does a happy dance-
      hmmm.....those cookies musta been spiked with something!!

Anyways.

WELCOME ALL NEWBIES........again

yeah.....definitley spiked
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

You know, I think we sound like a cult with our, 'Our Ship Will Sail' thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Now that's a list we'd like to see....

*yanks hands back*

EEEyowch! I was just jokin' Tame!
          That'll teach ya to be touching my lists no won't it ....
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            wait just a second here! flushed the cookies?!!
            not the cookies! as the official (and somewhat absent) ship cookie monster i demand that this be verified! is this true? i think i'm gonna cry

not the cookies! anything but the cookies!
            what colour cookies? please not the HWMS cookies, anything but that!
            I had a whole plate..... all diff kinds........even the HWMS ones!! and she flushed 'em!! THATS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS!!! i miss them already

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
            -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

well those of you who know and remember me, might remember my year long rants following chimera. i don't think anybody's gonna be getting the soapbox ready for me. i think everyones gonna be hiding it and themselves.

and hi yoojoo and all the other shippers who don't know me yet!

hey does this make me a re-newbie?
              Hi Stargate Barbie ....
              Since I am an *Old Timer* ....I can safely say we will be waiting with bells on and just so you know I am NOT kidding

look here is the soap box....all ready getting warmed up

Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                You know, I think we sound like a cult with our, 'Our Ship Will Sail' thing.
                LOL!!!! it does doesn't it?!?!
                (yoojoo smack her own head.....stupid stupid stupid)

Disregard the above post..... we are not a cult!! A passionate group of fans, but not a cult!!

Comment

In my defense.....the cookies were spiked with something

Comment

You two better beware the wrath of the Cookie Monster... She really does bite!
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                      I had a whole plate..... all diff kinds........even the HWMS ones!! and she flushed 'em!! THATS JUST WRONG ON SO MANY DIFFERENT LEVELS!!! i miss them already
                      That MONSTER! and not the good cookie kind! oh no. the bad kind. the kind that hides under beds and in closets and steals cookies, and flushes them.

what is the world coming to. when a fellow shippers cookie stash is no longer safe.

i'll give you some of my cookies. i always have some spares.
                      * hands over large sack of cookies *

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        That'll teach ya to be touching my lists no won't it ....
                        Uhhh.... Shhhuuurrrr.... uh.... Nope!
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by yoojoo
                          LOL!!!! it does doesn't it?!?!
                          (yoojoo smack her own head.....stupid stupid stupid)

Disregard the above post..... we are not a cult!! A passionate group of fans, but not a cult!!

Okay, let's just put it this way...

We are green, cult is red:

||

Borderline!

Comment

actually in RL i'm a semi-closet shipper. all my stargate friends are guys. even if they were shippers they probably wouldn't admit it themselves.
                            Ok people....I see I have been remiss in my duties around here

First...ALL of my co-workers know I am a shipper...AND THEY DON"T EVEN WATCH STAR GATE But you can bet they know all sorts of stuff about it

Lesson #1 - Insert SG references into the conversation slowly...just a hint here and there. (this breaks the ice and lets any other closet gaters/shippers knowthey have friends)

Lesson #2 - Once you find a SG buddy at work.school discuss it FREELY so other people overhear you ...(they may snicker but secretly they WANT to know what is really happening)

Lesson #3 - When something REALLY Shippy happens TELL EVERYONE - this may freak people out the first time or two but they DO become used to it AND they learn the history

Lesson #4 - Continue to to insert MORE SG references into your conversations with everyone, now that they are used to it, it no longer feels strange to them OR you and they are slowly becoming assimulated into the Shipper collective

Lesson #5 - keep quiet for a day or so and be AMAZED at teh number of people that will start making analogies based on YOUR references of SG....that is when you know you have them hooked and you can start reeling them in

and thus ends our lessons for today There are more in-depth and extreme tactics that can be used for hard headed cases but these usually work over time .....

Now go forth Young Shiplets and prosper

Comment

Cookie monster? Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

I demand you tell me!

Comment

You aren't referring to ShadowMaat are you??? I don't know if she visits us here at the Shipper Commune but you had better be careful with those cookies!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X