This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    I hope that last line, "dies", is pure joy and not real death. We'd hate to be responsible for that...well unless of course it's . But even with we don't want a "real" death---just a death of his relationship with Sam. That way Sam will be guilt free and able to do her groove thing with Jack. Now that would be "Ahh!".
    ... Does this thread come with an insurance plan?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Oooh! On the topic of Davis...

http://martoufmarty.topcities.com/othershippy.html

Third from the bottom.

Pete haters should scroll down quickly...

Ah! I just noticed the link doesn't work if someone actually wants to see it...

I'll fix it anyway...

Comment

Anyone have the new Official Stargate Sg-1 magazine? If so, what does Amanda say in her interview?

OT, but I need to know if my sigpic's showing through. Skydiver said it is, but I'm not sure she's seeing my recent stuff. If my sigpic's showing up for everyone, you don't need to reply. If it's not, please PM me and I'll try to work on it.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
          Aaaw...

Spoiler:
          that better not happen to Sam and Jack...one of them dying....I'd be so depressed...

The other day in the car on the way home my friend asked me if Daniel and Janet had gotten together yet...(her mum was a Sarah/Daniel shipper lol they were arguing) and i was like "Uh...not...yet..." cos she doesnt
          Spoiler:
          know that Janet dies

awww, sad!! you didnt tell her did ya? ther would have been massive sobbing !! at least on my part there would have been.
          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            The formal/work women's clothes in that entire episode were atrocious (IMO). Even Sam's. Although I liked her casual clothes in the S/J cabin scene - they were the best clothes of the entire ep.
            What clothes are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
              I'm sure i've posted more than that here ... and I'm only doing my non-shippy Pete hate here.
              So she says.....

You don't think the old 'guilt by association' thing applies?
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                it feels like the last 100 posts before mine are taking longer than any others... maybe because i know it's coming and am lookign forward to it.
                Whoa! You're getting an awfully lot of green jello there Major....
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  Anyone have the new Official Stargate Sg-1 magazine? If so, what does Amanda say in her interview?

OT, but I need to know if my sigpic's showing through. Skydiver said it is, but I'm not sure she's seeing my recent stuff. If my sigpic's showing up for everyone, you don't need to reply. If it's not, please PM me and I'll try to work on it.

Sally
                  "When Sam's not around the guys get confused how to use the 'Gate."

Hehehe that's great!

Comment

Sally
                    But Sal... I do want to reply. It's been showing for me ever since you changed it. I like it.
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      The formal/work women's clothes in that entire episode were atrocious (IMO). Even Sam's. Although I liked her casual clothes in the S/J cabin scene - they were the best clothes of the entire ep.
                      I don't know. It had that bathrobe or undone biohazard suit look about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                        Not for !
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          Knowing this thread, penguins run it. And Joseph Mallozzi.
                          Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                          Last update: 14 April 2006
                          Melyanna's Multimedia
                          Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Not working for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                              Knowing this thread, penguins run it. And Joseph Mallozzi.
                              Joe isn't a Penguin?

Comment

Come on... You all wanna watch the vid with Davis in it...

The Vid!!! The Vid!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X