This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay folks...

WE NOW HAVE HAD OVER A QUARTER OF A MILLION VIEWS!!!!!!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      EVERYBODY READ THIS FIC!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2080576/1/

it's by Kazooband.
      Already read it and it is very good. LMAO in the new chapter when the rumour get distorted. Hopefully it will go on to many more chapters

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
        Hey *waves*

don't no if this is good news or not but my sky is working fine, picture, sound the whole lot.

Leanne
        Damn. It's still receiving a technical fault. . I don't know if this would make a difference but do you have + or digital. I have + . Hopefully it will be back up soon

Comment

Thankyou!!!!!!!

(shameless plug)

Please read my fic!!!
          Yes!!! DO read it!! if your having a bad day suekays S/J shippy stories will always cheer you up!! EVERYBODY GO TO HER SITE NOW!! thats an order!!
          Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
          -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Suekay have you read this fic. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2103156/1/. It is about Sam having dreams about Jack. It is very good

Comment

EVERYBODY READ THIS FIC!!!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2080576/1/

it's by Kazooband.
              OOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i like this story . But i do have one question..............
              How far are they willing to go ?

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

I'll read it soon, but I'm reading another fic just now.

Thanks for the suggestion!!!!

I love Ship Fics!!!!!!!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
                  Thank-you very much
                  I know so cute like a couple of teenagers who are suddenly
                  'oooo we are touching, should we be doing this......no ! '

leanne

Hey by just watching the scenes and Pics in sacrifices ..I suddenly realised...

What was so wrong anyway to hold on to Sam like Jack did ?
                  Why did he react like that and her ...like they were not supposed to touch suddenly ...If I remember well ...they did not hesitate to touch in heroe..and it was a big hug ..He even kind of kissed her or rub his nose in her neck .

So what was so wrong about him touching her arms like that ???They did worse than that with the heroe hug ?

Do you think it's because they were in public and they should not do that in public !!!!...but then again in "New order " ..when Jack found Sam in the woods ..he touched her on her thights.. it was deliberate and Teal'c and Daniel were around ..Teal'c at least saw it .

So I wonder what Jack was scared about in the corridor in Sacrifices.!!!!Any ideas!!!! or is it just a tease again or a minor plot hole ???!!!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                    Season 8 spoiler/spec:

Okay, lets go over a few points that should assuage some of the worries.

(snip, snip, snip and some more snip)
                    As always Auralan, you are the voice of reason, the port in the storm, the shinning light at the end of the tunnel, but those are all cliches and we all know how we feel about cliches.
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                      Suekay have you read this fic. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2103156/1/. It is about Sam having dreams about Jack. It is very good

It's very good and short enough for me ...I loved the "her entire field of vision was full of dark brown eyes" ..That's a nice image

Caty

Comment

Could someone please, actually pretty please with Jack and Sam on top, post the link to the shipper store? Yep, going shopping...FINALLY! Thanks
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          Season 8 spoilers/spec through Reckoning & Threads:

I think you're probably right on that one.
                          Spoiler:
                          And that may be related to some of the other changes that were mentioned. It wouldn't surprise me if Teal'c took a larger role with the rebel jaffa if Bra'tac died.

I whole heartedly agree with you Auralan. We already know that
                          Spoiler:
                          TPTB are going to try and wrap up the Jaffa rebellion and since I'm sure Bra'tac will be in the thick of things it is not a far stretch to imagine him dieing. And just like you suggested this will leave Teal'c to take his place. If there is a Season 9, this would open the door to some off world Teal'c stories and if CJ decided to reduce his schedule at a later time it would be an excellent excuse for where Teal'c has gone.
                          I'm just saying....
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            I think the link is down ..but I can re-link somewhere else if you like ..All the videos should be back up tonight ..I'm working on it now ..but I'll tell everybody when they are all on ..Only the last one works right now ...haven't finished relinking everywhere. but soon

and yes ..but I see more Sam and Jack running.....
                            Spoiler:
                            towards each other (in slow motion) in the dust after the blow up scene ..Pierre is talking about and they run and run ..until they reach other ...Sam kisses Jack straight away ..Jack grabs her face very gently and return the kiss with extreme passion.
                            How is that scenario?!!!

Caty
                            Works well for me!!!! But then you are always good at writing these scenerios!!!!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

http://www.cafepress.com/shippertown

click on 'learn more' for more stuff!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                Could someone please, actually pretty please with Jack and Sam on top, post the link to the shipper store? Yep, going shopping...FINALLY! Thanks
                                Hey there critter

this should get you there

http://www.cafepress.com/shippertown

Have fun

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                                honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Working...
                                X