Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, since I've gone back to lurking and missed answering most of the posts, it's time for some random ramblings to catch up.

Happy Birthday to everyone who had one.

Congrats to the poster who had a baby.

Thank you for the new spoiler (well sorta vague spoiler but it is Stargate LOL)

Great job on all the new videos. They keep me going, so keep making them.

Thanks for all the shippy pics. They also keep me going.

Caty, you got me wanting to watch Xfiles eps again, unfortunately I lent my DVDs to my friend who is trying to catch up. She's obsessed. Haven't see my Xfiles blooper tape in forever LOL.

I just went and bought the new Season 7 DVDs and here are a few thoughts on that.
    Spoiler:
    The Beyond the Gate stuff with Amanda was really cute and I loved the long hair on her. I haven't seen the Richard one yet. I have been listening to the commentary, especially the Lost City one because I love the ones that have Amanda on them. The very best part of it was at the end when she asked Martin and Robert if Carter would be accepting the fishing invitation from Jack and they jokingly said that Pete and Jack would be going fishing and Amanda said He'll kill him (meaning Jack would do in Pete LOL) Also loved when she said that Sam should have kissed Jack because he had resigned and handed the reins over to her LOL. Got pissed when they said they had a kiss scripted.

Also listened to the Death Knell commentary and it sorta confirmed the fact for me, and of course this is just my opinion, that the character of Pete is Peter Deluises way of living out his very own Sam Carter fantasy. I mean, honestly, the character is named Pete and played by his very own brother and during the commentary that is all he pretty much talked about. Poor Amanda kept trying to talk about Death Knell and PDL kept bringing it back around to "Crymera". I really think PDL needs to get help for his obsession.

Was a bit upset that Amanda didn't do the commentary on Grace and the guys that did do it were a bit boring until they started talking about the shippers. I thought that was cool and at the end when one of them asked if they thought the episode would satisfy the shippers and one of them said we need to see Jacks dream next LOL. I was like Uh no we want to see reality with Sam and Jack, with kisses and hugs and cabins LOL)

Okay, so there are my random ramblings. I'll try and post more often but I get behind on posts so I get busy reading and forget to answer.
    Heidi
    Jack and Sam=Grace

JOHN AND AERYN 4 EVER

HENRY AND HELEN=MORE THAN ABNORMAL

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      *whimpers*

There should be a warning before reading a Caty post... can be dangerous to ones heart rate!

Sally

ps - is my sigpic showing up? i can't see it anymore...

...and I do it in my vids too..I put a warning sign for "Spanish Guitar" very sensual...but I had to remove it for 2 days ..will let everybody knows when it's back up.

Thank you Majorsal

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
        Okay, since I've gone back to lurking and missed answering most of the posts, it's time for some random ramblings to catch up.

Happy Birthday to everyone who had one.

Congrats to the poster who had a baby.

Thank you for the new spoiler (well sorta vague spoiler but it is Stargate LOL)

Great job on all the new videos. They keep me going, so keep making them.

Thanks for all the shippy pics. They also keep me going.

Caty, you got me wanting to watch Xfiles eps again, unfortunately I lent my DVDs to my friend who is trying to catch up. She's obsessed. Haven't see my Xfiles blooper tape in forever LOL.

I just went and bought the new Season 7 DVDs and here are a few thoughts on that.
        Spoiler:
        The Beyond the Gate stuff with Amanda was really cute and I loved the long hair on her. I haven't seen the Richard one yet. I have been listening to the commentary, especially the Lost City one because I love the ones that have Amanda on them. The very best part of it was at the end when she asked Martin and Robert if Carter would be accepting the fishing invitation from Jack and they jokingly said that Pete and Jack would be going fishing and Amanda said He'll kill him (meaning Jack would do in Pete LOL) Also loved when she said that Sam should have kissed Jack because he had resigned and handed the reins over to her LOL. Got pissed when they said they had a kiss scripted.

Also listened to the Death Knell commentary and it sorta confirmed the fact for me, and of course this is just my opinion, that the character of Pete is Peter Deluises way of living out his very own Sam Carter fantasy. I mean, honestly, the character is named Pete and played by his very own brother and during the commentary that is all he pretty much talked about. Poor Amanda kept trying to talk about Death Knell and PDL kept bringing it back around to "Crymera". I really think PDL needs to get help for his obsession.

Was a bit upset that Amanda didn't do the commentary on Grace and the guys that did do it were a bit boring until they started talking about the shippers. I thought that was cool and at the end when one of them asked if they thought the episode would satisfy the shippers and one of them said we need to see Jacks dream next LOL. I was like Uh no we want to see reality with Sam and Jack, with kisses and hugs and cabins LOL)

Okay, so there are my random ramblings. I'll try and post more often but I get behind on posts so I get busy reading and forget to answer.

Heidi

Stargate is great and Sam and Jack are wonderful ( not enough ship though) but x-files Mulder and Scully ..They were very sensual ..specially Scully. She had this things about licking her own lips right in front of Mulder all the time ..I don't know if you noticed that but I did. What about the episode" Bad blood" ??heheheheheh Funny

And nice to know that AT is pushing the fishing invitation ahead although I hope to see more than that. I don't want it ambiguous and I also want to see a Jack dream or a Sam's dream with Jack before the finale ...just so that we get a bit more material for smashing videos before MOBIUS.

Caty

Comment

can any one tell me how I get to "spoiler gate" quoted here. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by agentscully
            can any one tell me how I get to "spoiler gate" quoted here. Thanks
            Here you go http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1.../message/11796

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              Spoiler:
              I'm not liking it. Not liking it all.
              Even though it's the most general of spoilers and nothing any different than other things we've heard & I shouldn't jump to conclusions....

Heck - What if they *do* decide to resolve the ship just to kill off S or J? **ducks flying cookie crumbs and flaming penguins** But seriously... what if?
              [*snip*]
              What if? I'll tell you what if. Read my lips, TPTB:

I
              WILL
              NOT
              WATCH

anymore.

Simple as that.

But it won't happen. Our Ship will come in.

Thank you everyone who gave feedback for our newest video, we really appreciate it and we're glad you like it! ((((((((((shipper family))))))))))

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
              it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
              It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
              And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Thank you for link...sorry if this has been said but has anyone seen the RDA article in cult times.

Spoiler space
                RDA had been asked how he wanted the Sam/Jack relationship to play and that lot's of ideas are being considered. There's too many good hints for something really cool not to happen now....isn't there? I can't see how anyone can deny that there isn't something to resolve here. I watched the programme for the techy side to begin with but got interested in the shippy side after my third viewing of season 4 and now I really want it to happen too.

Started writing this before the last post. They can't kill off RDA, he said in this article that he may come back in 9 if the logistics are right and I can't imagine that tptb wouldn't jump at the chance of including him in a few extra episodes and amanda definately has said she wants to come back.
                Last edited by agentscully; 23 October 2004, 01:53 AM. Reason: want to add more

Comment

Thank you for link...sorry if this has been said but has anyone seen the RDA article in cult times.
                  [Snip]
                  Was that the one where
                  Spoiler:
                  he said that Robert Copper asked him how he'd like the Sam/ Jack storyline to play out

Comment

CoffeeGirl, just read your post and the link that Watters87 sent me.

spoiler space
                    The tissues bit could just be about RDA leaving the SGC because he and Sam are getting together because let's face it RDA leaving will be really sad, it does say a great ending....

.....my cup is always half full can you tell!!!!!

Comment

Watters87 yup that was the one....how do you do that concealing bit for spoilers?

Comment

Sorry....It was 'Dream Watch'!!! not Cult Times

Comment

Watters87 yup that was the one....how do you do that concealing bit for spoilers?
                          Type [ spoiler] at the start and [/ Spoiler] at the end but no spaces

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            Have you been at the Irn bru again?
                            Yes.

Blame Bru'tak - he gave me the notion for some!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              I love what you are saying here auralan, as always.

I am quoting a small section of what you said because I couldn't help laughing when I read this part. I immediately thought of
                              Spoiler:
                              TameBarbie and I had to laugh out loud...all by myself!

Sorry Tame. I seem to be picking on you today..but it's because I wuv you (((((Tame))))).
                              How do you think she got into the SGC in the first place?

Comment

Hello Shippers!!!

Thanks for all the overnight rep points!!!

SS - Loved that tidbit
                                Spoiler:
                                i think bra'tac's going to die

Gotta go to work!

Bye

SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X