X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Pick on me all you want...I thought of the same thing

ANd I want to add my KUDOS to Auralan!!! Again EXCELLENT post and well thought out points there.... I think everything you say goes a LONG way to calming alot of fears AND makes alot of sense .. AS ALWAYS!!!!
    I must admit that whenever I see a post from auralan I think of a commercial from a while ago (unfortunately I can't remember the product--darn old age anyway!). But it goes something like this: Whenever (insert forgotten product/service, I think it's insurance or something) talks, people listen.

Whenever auralan talks....shippers listen.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      spoilers for s7's heroes
      Ooh, I like this game.

K, I'm not up on all the roles ppl have in weddings (even though I've been to two), so I'll just go by the most obvious.

Jack - Groom
      Sam - Bride
      Janet - Maid of honor
      Jacob - Gives Sam away
      Teal'c and Daniel - Best Men
      Hammond - Performs ceremony

I don't know what Cassie could be, but I want her in it. All other peeps will just be there?

Sally
      We do know who the guests of honor will be----THE SHIPPER FAMILY!
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        I must admit that whenever I see a post from auralan I think of a commercial from a while ago (unfortunately I can't remember the product--darn old age anyway!). But it goes something like this: Whenever (insert forgotten product/service, I think it's insurance or something) talks, people listen.

Whenever auralan talks....shippers listen.
        Gads... I am so old.. it was E.F. Hutton ... and yup Auralan has got the scoop for us YAY AURALAN!!!!!
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

spoilers for s7's heroes

Ooh, I like this game.

K, I'm not up on all the roles ppl have in weddings (even though I've been to two), so I'll just go by the most obvious.

Jack - Groom
          Sam - Bride
          Janet - Maid of honor
          Jacob - Gives Sam away
          Teal'c and Daniel - Best Men
          Hammond - Performs ceremony

I don't know what Cassie could be, but I want her in it. All other peeps will just be there?

Sally
          I suppose I'm in my lonesome when I say I'd just like them to either have a small tasteful wedding or just go away and get married. These huge weddings are not to my liking (and they take time and Sam and Jack don't have the time. They've been waiting for 8 years!!)

Comment

spoilers for heroes part 2

Originally posted by Catysg1

About the hug in Heroes...Definately yes ..and it is because he looks at her lips ..but remember ..they may have kissed ...We just didn't see it ..I mean How long did that hug last...and considering they both needed comfort plus there was nobody else around and the door was shut ....They may have well give each other a comfort kiss and I don't mean on the forehead or the cheeks.... Hehehehehe

Caty
            Oh, Caty, you did it again! .... You gave me such wonderful images to think about that I actually stopped reading your post before I got to the end just to see it in my head. (when they pulled away from each other, they just stared at the other a moment. then jack's eyes went to sam's lips again. she did the same. jack said 'jeez' and sam whimpered. they started moving towards the other, and just when their lips were almost touching, jack said 'do you want me to stop?' and sam choked out 'no'. and they kissed tentatively. then jack touched sam's face and deepened the kiss. sam whimpered and returned it.... and that's where i came back to myself and finished your post. and reread it.) Thanks!

Sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Oooh. For the most of tonight I've been working on a new Sam/Jack vid. I think what I have so far is... awesome. I got 2 mintues and 44 seconds done out of 3 minutes 58 seconds. Movie Maker 2 wasn't being all that co-operative and I ALMOST lost some really good parts.

It's almost 1 am! I'll try to finish the vid tomorrow and post around here when I have it up.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

I hope you get bored more often, Lorie!

Sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                  I just wanted to wave in today and say that anyone wondering where I was... I was... wow, having a life

Strangely I got a bunch of red dings while i was off having a life. Maybe this life thing is overrated.
                  Welcome back, MF! ... you'll find it's dangerous to leave this thread. And life, eh? Bleah, it's just a four-letter word.

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    and I want to see some hugs and some kissing ...starting by the neck ..moving to the lips ..why not one on the eye too ..and TONGUES
                    I would not expect any less from Sam and Jack or RDA and AT.

Caty
                    *whimpers*

There should be a warning before reading a Caty post... can be dangerous to ones heart rate!

Sally

ps - is my sigpic showing up? i can't see it anymore...
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
                      You guys have posted like 7 or 8 pages since this morning so I don't know if this had been brought up already, but I just read Pierre Bernard's (Recliner of Rage guy) message at SG-1Spoilergate (thanks Morjana for the link) and there was an interesting little tidbit that I thought y'all might be interested in.

Spoiler for season 8
                      Spoiler:
                      DON"T MISS A SINGLE EPISODE in the remaining coming second half!
                      Because of the unknown season 9,
                      a lot and I mean A LOT of lose ends are going to be tied-up. The Jack/Carter
                      question is going to be dealt
                      with. Not a tease, on screen, dealt with! I won't spoil it for anyone though
                      (I know, Tara, SG1Soilergate, etc, I know, I know).

Woo hoo! And one other thing that may not be so good.

Spoiler for season 8

Spoiler:
                      He did say that there would be a major change and that we would need to break out the tissues. I don't think that has anything to do with S/J bit I'm thinking it may have something to do with the rumor of a recurring character death.

On first spoiler... too scared to squee... or breath. (will smile, though)

On the second spoiler.... too scared to contemplate.

Thanks, shipperahoy!

*hugs*

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        Ok, ok, I think I'm gonna faint! This is the first real indication that it really is gonna happen! *breathe in, breathe out*

Thank you Ship Mum for posting this majorbit!!!!!!
                        That's what I forgot to do! (breath)

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                          Season 8 spoiler/spec:

Okay, lets go over a few points that should assuage some of the worries.

<super snippage>
                          Okay, who wants to give this woman an award?!

((((((((((((((auralan)))))))))))))))

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Strangely enough, the spoilers are making me feel better. Except yeah, white cellulose material shall remain at my side just in case something goes awry.

Edited to Add:

I HAVE 200 POSTS! YEA!

Comment

Okay, who wants to give this woman an award?!

((((((((((((((auralan)))))))))))))))

Sally
                              Auralan rocks my socks.

Seriously, auralan is awesome at calmness and mediating. Auralan? You are our NEW mediator. At least, to me, anyway.

Comment

Pierre, you rule my man!!! I've got a bad feeling about the second part. What can it be now? I'm always running out of tissues, paper towels will have to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X