This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    We 'planted' him in a field of Yukon Gold potatos so he'd be right at home!

How d'ya think the SGC staff like their mash????

oh, sue, that is so deliciously evil, so wonderfully vindictive, i absolutely love it!
    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Or are the commisary staff gonna make french fries out of small fry Pete?

That's what THE MAN ordered!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        oh, sue, that is so deliciously evil, so wonderfully vindictive, i absolutely love it!
        You know I'm imaginning your accent saying that post, but with Janet's face. Strange....

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          You know I'm imaginning your accent saying that post, but with Janet's face. Strange....

Actually, that'd probably be about right....

And I think Janet would enjoy hurting Pete, in as many ways as she could...and being a doctor, i bet she could think of a few interesting ways...

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Or are the commisary staff gonna make french fries out of small fry Pete?

That's what THE MAN ordered!
            What THE MAN wants, THE MAN gets! pete as fries, mary steenbergen for dinner, a singing telegram delivered by tame telling him exactly how sam feels...

Comment

Actually, that'd probably be about right....

And I think Janet would enjoy hurting Pete, in as many ways as she could...and being a doctor, i bet she could think of a few interesting ways...
              Neopolianic Power monger in a good way?

Comment

Neopolianic Power monger in a good way?

Me or Janet? Umm....sometimes in a good way. Always for the good of shippers

Comment

Eh, I'm still reading Greenburg's comments to be a very blatent and obvious negociation tactic. Which to me implies that they are still talking.
                  I saw it the exact same way. Those sorts of comments are tossed out there all the time when negotiations are happening behind the scenes. I'm not sure they ever really help matters, but that is how they play the game. It can get very entertaining when both sides are spinning like mad to the press. John Wells often winds up in those sorts of media spin battles when negotiationg with networks. They're hysterical to watch if you aren't invested in whatever show's fate is being determined.
                  *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Me or Janet? Umm....sometimes in a good way. Always for the good of shippers

You decide who I meant.

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
                      I didn't say I liked it, Auralan. Of course, I'd be sad in a weird way if that one died too...

I agree, but at some point the bad guy has to actually be defeated -- otherwise he becomes a bit of a joke. Not that we haven't been down that road a few times on this show.
                      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Suekay presents...

Jack's Big Day
                        A funny fic with guaranteed shippiness in later chapters!
                        Thunker - you're gonna love it!

Pleeeeeeeeeeez review!
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

OH! I am just in time. Thanks Bev, as always, for this great reminder of why we are all here. Love is in the air, and their eyes....I know you all can see it too!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

She looks so tiny there, swamped in her jacket! and i remember what was going on there, he was asking her to go fishing again...he looked so gorgeous, i could never understand how she said no.

Comment

She looks so tiny there, swamped in her jacket! and i remember what was going on there, he was asking her to go fishing again...he looked so gorgeous, i could never understand how she said no.
                                I was wondering for a minute if she was wearing his jacket....

Comment

Working...
                                X