This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
    Hey, it's the next day and I've actually come back!

Happy Birthday Caty.
    welcome back! I wondered if you would come back in the cold light of dawn!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
      That sucks. Shouldn't my posts still count? I've already made them!

So close to 700 posts...
      i would assume so...but then i dont really know how vbulletin works. on proboards deleted threads wont affect your posts, the only way they go down is if the admin puts it down. i'm not sure if its the same here. i guess the other thought is maybe you hallucinated your post number?

~~Close To Crazy~~
      Psychotic Kitten
      'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Just wanted to post real quick and wish Caty a very happy birthday!! So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATY!!!

I hope you have an awesome birthday and may all your dreams and wishes come true!! HEAR THAT TPTB!!! I know one of Caty's birthday wishes will be that S/J will be together by the end and they will live happily ever after!! PLEASE grant her this wish and give her the best birthday gift ever!! lol!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
          i would assume so...but then i dont really know how vbulletin works. on proboards deleted threads wont affect your posts, the only way they go down is if the admin puts it down. i'm not sure if its the same here. i guess the other thought is maybe you hallucinated your post number?
          I'm sure that's happened to me. Thought I was at 299 but turned out I wasn't ... still that's me at 300 now...

What? No promotion? Where's the fun in that?

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATY!!!!!!!!
            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Angel of Fire - I love your sig pic for chevron guy!!! nicely done. Very artistic. Not to mention giggle worthy. (tee hee)

Oh yeah, SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!! Woo hoo!!!
              "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
              "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
              Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
              Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
              "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
              Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
              Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
              (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                Well then: Welcome to the club or should I say clubs?:
                The "Shipper-Club" and the "I-can't-really-speak-english-but-try-it-anyway- and-hope-that-someone-around-here-can-understand-what-I'm-babbling-Club". *LOL*
                I'm president of the second one, believe me...
                LOL!

Hey, a lot of us on here are Americans and if you ask most any British Shipper, they'll tell you that English isn't our first language either!!

*Mei Mei ducks flying objects from her fellow Americans!*

Comment

Happy Birthday Caty!!
                  Your shippy videos have kept me sane in my induced darkest hours!!
                  Thank you and many happy returns!!

ccc ccc ccc
                  _________||____
                  \The Ship of Ship/

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                    It took me a while with headphones to find it... (Mei Mei is still shaking her head trying to clear the ringing in her ears...) But he does say something, but it's to the pit of cyrogenic material that he just threw Hathor into. And since she tended to use the expression "my love" with Daniel... And Jack is still looking in the pit as if he is trying to get his bearings. He's not looking at or near Sam. I don't think it is Sam related. I think it is Jack's sarcastic why of saying "good riddance" to Hathor...

Since TPTB hadn't really written in anything other than obvious sexual attraction, in my opinion only, I would say that he wasn't talking about or to Sam...

(Mei Mei ducks the rotting fruits and vegetables that are undoubtly headed her way!)

ETA: And all I heard was "my love" not "my love, Carter".
                    Thanks for checking, Mei Mei. Your explanation sounds reasonable to me. I think it was wishful thinking. Sigh.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                      Okay, what I heard, after I listened about seven times and had no ear drums left was:
                      'My love... Carter... Carter... Carter!'
                      To me, the way he said it was as if the words 'my love' made him remember Carter... The first Carter I half-lip read, it is very VERY quiet. The second one is quite audible, the third is him shouting as he goes to pick her up. My take on all of this was that he was disorientated by the cryogenic process, but Hathor's words: My Love were stuck in his head... when he says that, he then thinks of the word Carter... and 1+1= turn around and make sure the woman I love is okay!!
                      Bear in mind, I was the one who couldn't see the ship in
                      Spoiler:
                      Sacrifices
                      so I'm not often one to project a lot...but I understand what it's like, Mei Mei, if you just can't see it!
                      BTW, Caty, I just watched you TiAmo video and it was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! I mean, I'm a fan of all your work but *wow*! For some reason the vid really blew me away... maybe it was because I don't understand the words so the clips were, to me, just fitting with the 'emotion' of the music. But it gave me the warm and fuzzies, which is no bad thing!
                      An interesting take. Thank you, Lunar.

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                        I'm sure that's happened to me. Thought I was at 299 but turned out I wasn't ... still that's me at 300 now...

What? No promotion? Where's the fun in that?

The higher up in post count you get, the less frequent the promotions. And, if you post as slowly as I do, they take absolutely forever past the first hundred posts or so.
                        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATY!! AKA SHIP DIVA!!
                          Carolyn

Comment

Happy Birthday, Caty!!

May all your Shipper Dreams come true!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                              The higher up in post count you get, the less frequent the promotions. And, if you post as slowly as I do, they take absolutely forever past the first hundred posts or so.
                              do I have to get to 400 to be a death glider pilot then?

Curses!!!

Better work hard at posting then...

It's a trick, you get sucked in.. lured by the prospects of promotion and then once you're hooked it takes forever to climb the greasy pole!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                LOL!

Hey, a lot of us on here are Americans and if you ask most any British Shipper, they'll tell you that English isn't our first language either!!

*Mei Mei ducks flying objects from her fellow Americans!*
                                Mei Mei, I would add to your conclusion by saying that even in America we speak several versions of English! *Token says in a Southern drawl*

But no matter the language, we all understand "Sam and Jack Forever!!!"

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X