This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    A new fishing pole and a fishing invitation.
    ...or a Simpsons DVD set, or a soft toy penguin, or a massage for his poor back.....

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
      I'm quite content being the family's pet non-shipper.
      Originally posted by galaxy
      You are the black sheep of the shipper family. Every family need one to be complete...
      Galaxy, you're right!

You know, MF, I can always get you a black Tok'ra hat if you'd like (I'm sure you're well on your way to 4 blocks!) Those hats do make one look quite sheep-like, don't you think?

And the Tok'ra go, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        ...or a Simpsons DVD set, or a soft toy penguin, or a massage for his poor back.....
        Like the massage idea!!!

Someone should write a fic about Jack, Sam and a massage.

Hmm

I feel an idea sparking!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Galaxy, you're right!

You know, MF, I can always get you a black Tok'ra hat if you'd like (I'm sure you're well on your way to 4 blocks!) Those hats do make one look quite sheep-like, don't you think?

And the Tok'ra go, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
          More like ... sheep herder like...

Comment

WOW!

Just looked at our view count.

OVER QUARTER OF A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

We deserve a SHIPPER MEDAL OF PERSEVERENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY.

Yoo hoo

Ship Nana!!

Whadaya think??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              I've been thinking

*the residents of shipper town and the shipper penguins at the Antarctic outpost keel over in shock*

It's Jack's birthday October 20th

What should Sam give him besides a kiss and HWMS???
              What else could he possibly want?

Oh all right, I'll try harder...umm how about a cute little baby.........penguin?

Or a SPANISH OMELETE of LOOOOOOOVE! And for dessert, a nice big CHOCOLATE CAKE with the words "Gone fishin'" written on it in frosting. And a side of BLUE JELLO with little swedish fishes suspended in it.
              Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Just look at the way Sam is looking at Jack AGAIN! Ship Ship AWAYYYYYY!
                OK, one more penguin pic - before you all think I've become penguin-obsessed (Mr. Potatohead - maybe; penguins - nah)....

But I just couldn't pass this one up: this one's for you, Critter!

An emperor penguin wears a backpack-like harness fitted
                with a National Geographic Crittercam.
                Photograph by Greg Marshall

You know, at first I thought it was fitted with a rocket pack!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by terraatlantus
                  i just saw the last part of the farscape miniseries. crighton and the woman agreed to marry and then the lady said she was pregnant with his child. then for no apparent reason an alien swooped in and incinerated them both for analysis

it was a strange ending but i think the goa'uld should take note and act similiarly if any such dialogue EVER occurs between supersam and jack in the box
                  This is not the ending for the mini-series ..this is the ending for season 4 .

All the fans got mad ...I could not believe my eyes when I saw it 6 months ago ..and I was not spoiled..I did not expect that ..and I screamed so loud ..I think I was chocked for the rest of the day .

Anyway the fans went hysterical and demanded ...a mini series to fix that mess ...so they did ..and I think it's airing on the 17 th october in the US ....date for the US needs to be confirmed ..not 100%sure ...but I bet lots of shippers are pleased with that

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
                    YES!!!

I've worn out my tapes of the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice (got to check if there are DVDs), but I'll never watch that season 1 set of "24" I was given. Exciting as it was at the time, I know how it turned out. I know how Pride and Prejudice turns out, too--but as Elizabeth Bennett herself says, one can always be diverted watching the foibles of humanity. Even the [Master and Commander historical sea novels have implied love stories that hold readers.

"Stargate SG-1" would have been a great show without the S/J story, but it's a more compelling series with it.

Bucky
                    Yep, there are DVDs! I love my P&P.
                    Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                    Last update: 14 April 2006
                    Melyanna's Multimedia
                    Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                      hehehe. don't know why this makes me chuckle but it just does... *visions of mad shippers*
                      Yep! Kel'dor's pretty peeved, that's for sure! I think TPTB better watch out cuz he's ready to give them a dose of the ribbon device!

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ttercambig.jpg

That's TOOO cute.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                          WOW!

Just looked at our view count.

OVER QUARTER OF A MILLION!!!!!!!!!!!

We deserve a SHIPPER MEDAL OF PERSEVERENCE IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY.

Yoo hoo

Ship Nana!!

Whadaya think??
                          Ignore this post.

I told you I'm terrible at maths!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, one more penguin pic - before you all think I've become penguin-obsessed (Mr. Potatohead - maybe; penguins - nah)....

But I just couldn't pass this one up: this one's for you, Critter!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ttercambig.jpg

Aww, he's adorable! And he DOES look like he's wearing a rocket pack!
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              are you trying to wind me up, oh great and powerful cookie maker? apparently i've already been smote by shadow...but i know she'll never find me here.

what's that? is someone shouting 'topic!!!!!'? no, sorry, no idea what this topic is, unless you mean a small nutty choc bar...

but

Sam and Jack are meant to be
                              anything else is just wrong!

and flaming penguins rule!
                              Wanted to add to your OT

Sam and Jack are meant to be
                              anything else is just wrong
                              on so many levels!!!
                              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                Yep! Kel'dor's pretty peeved, that's for sure! I think TPTB better watch out cuz he's ready to give them a dose of the ribbon device!
                                ((((MG))))

Hello!

You've not been on for a while (I think (bad day))

My Tok'ra's too dump to be peeved. He's also too dumb to use a hand device.

Ah well...

As they say 'Like symbiote, like host'

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X