This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lostelf
    I want to contribute something to my beloved shipper family! Would anyone mind if I took a stab at designing this lovely shirt...?
    Sure, go ahead! I'd love to see what you come up with.

*begs and pleads* Pretty please with cream and sugar and Jack on top?
    oh, as far as I'm concerned, you can skip the cream and sugar....
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
      I just had a thought, and maybe it'll catch on. To keep us interested and entertained during the mid-season break, how about if we initiate a "shippy pic of the day" for our favorite couple. Each day, somebody can post a different picture - trying for the more unusual ones that we don't all see every day.

What do you all think? I'll even start it out . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...252/cap046.bmp
      I like that idea! I started to go through my MILLION pics, but then remembered you couldn't use ones off your hard drive. Ah, nuts.

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
        Better yet, I think we should force them to watch every shippy scene in the series over and over again (with special emphasis on the
        Spoiler:
        super hot and steamy Grace kiss
        ) while we mercilessly shout at them, "YOU WROTE THIS!! YOU STARTED IT!! NOW FINISH IT, FCOL!!" We might also consider beating RCC with a Mr. Potatohead toy.

Oh yeah, and of course don't forget the ongoing linguine torture.
        I like the idea of bribing them with candy and flowers and gifts and money... we can tell them that if they give us a shippy ending, we'll clean their cars for a year!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s8

Originally posted by blueiris

*edited*

Because they intend to have a nice Sam and Jack ending for Season 8, maybe not an explosively romantic ending, but a neatly tied up together ending. Then, if there is a Season 9, they will have a very convenient way to *not* have Jack around. Because I believe if there is a Season 9, RDA will not be there except on special occasions, if at all. And we wouldn't want Jack to retire a Col., he needs to go out a General. He's not happy in this capacity, it's not for him. So retirement, then contracted back, or special assignment, or whatever, when needed. And when he's not needed there, he's fishng and keeping the home fires burning for a certain colonel. We may not see him during these times, but we know where he is.
          Just reading that gave me a shippy sigh... *shippysigh* Thanks!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

To the phantom dinger:

We are the shippers! Resistance is futile! Your negative red rep points will be cancelled out by positive green rep points!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Sally! I could put your sig pix side by side if you want...it'll only take me about 10 minutes or so..

Can't have you out-red pointing me just for your sig size!
              That's alright, Mala. ((((Mala)))) Tame gave me a link to house my own photos... photo bucket, or bucket of blood, something like that. All I have to do is get off my lazy butt (this is the secret ingrediant to all my probs ). I did change my sigpic, though, but not because of my red dotness, but because I was ready to change it. Thank you again, Mala, hon.

Sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey, can I make a shirt out of this??

sigpic

Comment

Anyway, I'll be looking for a download of the Sky One version for myself. I'm also looking forward to seeing Caty's caps later this week! I want to see all those happy hugs and kisses!!!
                  Mala, if you find a d/l of the Sky One version, please PM me with the addy, okay?

*rubs hands together* Can't wait for Caty's caps!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    That's alright, Mala. ((((Mala)))) Tame gave me a link to house my own photos... photo bucket, or bucket of blood, something like that. All I have to do is get off my lazy butt (this is the secret ingrediant to all my probs ). I did change my sigpic, though, but not because of my red dotness, but because I was ready to change it. Thank you again, Mala, hon.

Sally
                    Tame's is called the PhotoDroolBucket!

yeah, I know what you mean - Lazy butts 'R Us!

(Btw, did you check your email? I sent you the pix that you wanted)...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Sally we are ALL getting them and it is getting REALLY ANNOYING BUT...we are trying to just ignore them ...but PM a Mod and let them know so they know it is happening. Also the person is just defeating themselves because we are aware of it so we are making a POINT to give green to anyone that has been hit by this person to offset this ABUSE of the rep system.
                      Good point, Tame. In fact, I'm not even going to bother PMing a Mod... it's not worth it, basically. Thanks for the heads-up.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                        Kiwigater, thanks for the PM. It's being dealt with. I was hoping that posting that request for it to stop yesterday in the thread would fix the problem, evidently it hasn't, sorry
                        Thanks, Madeleine!

*images MadeleineModMamma wielding her mighty power... "Go to your room immediately!"*

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey mad_gater!

I've got MORE fodder for you!

sigpic

Comment

spoilers for s8's new order 2

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill

Hey Sally, I got a kick out of your little pic of Replicarter with the 4 across-Sam Carter under it. LOL.
                            Thanks! I'd been meaning to use that pic, because it looks like she's part of a crossword puzzle.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                              For the record, this is what I PM'd someone. If it happens again then please tell a moderator. We'll do some tecchy thing to stop him/her/it using the rep feature, or bombard him/her/it with red points depending on how immature we're feeling that day

Yesterday I posted a great big post in the S/J shipper thread explaining how the rep system is supposed to be used and politely asking that you stop giving negative rep to shippers just cos they talk shippilly in a shippy thread.

You haven't stopped. Is there a reason you feel compelled to do this?

Please stop it now. This is not a request, I am *telling* you to give no more negative rep in the S/J thread, or for any pro-ship posts elsewhere. If you think a post breaks forum rules, report it to a moderator.

Madeleine W
                              GateWorld Moderator
                              Thanks again, Madeleine! ((((Madeleine))))

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey, can I make a shirt out of this??

LOL!.

Oh, man, if this doesn't describe the shipper mind-set, I don't know what does. We get dumped on with hundreds of lemons, and we make a wonderful lemonade. We are The Unsinkable Shipper Mates!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X