This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Y'mean the Tame sigpic? (or have I missed a memo?)
    Nah... I am sure KG and Kliggins have something made

or maybe our Shipper Fairy has something special in her stash hint hint
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      See! now you're talking! I knew there was a devlishly excellent plan in there! Can we make them look at the Shipper billboard while we're at it?!?
      Better yet, I think we should force them to watch every shippy scene in the series over and over again (with special emphasis on the
      Spoiler:
      super hot and steamy Grace kiss
      ) while we mercilessly shout at them, "YOU WROTE THIS!! YOU STARTED IT!! NOW FINISH IT, FCOL!!" We might also consider beating RCC with a Mr. Potatohead toy.

Oh yeah, and of course don't forget the ongoing linguine torture.
      Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
        Sally, I like your version! I always thought that DESPERATE MEASURES could have used more... But I think Season 5 was the season of "No Touching", I believe...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ck/SJDMeas.jpg

I would have liked to see more of a reaction from Sam when Jack got shot, too!
        I wanted a bigger reaction from her too. I remember commenting on it on the S/J list, and someone mentioning that Sam/viewers could see that Jack wasn't dead when he was lying on the ground. She said that the flashlight that Jack was holding was moving a bit (could see the light waving). I'm not sure I saw that, but I took comfort from her observations.

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          well the Bad Spell Rep Red point giver got me Again YAY!!!!

sheesh... can we say BUY A DICTIONARY!!! ok no that was not nice and I know it and I AM VERY SORRY

Well maybe by Christmas our little friend will have our rep boards looking like Christmas trees
          Sam and Jack's First Christmas together!

Token ~

Comment

Hello shippers! I don't have much time on the computer these days, so have been skimming through posts. For what it's worth (not much), here is my take on Season 8. This is not based on any facts, other than the fact that this is my opinion.

Season 8 has had to work with very limited RDA time. Therefore, the first half could not possibly have much ship (S/J ship) because it simply wasn't plausable to use RDA's time to further that situation. They needed to establish his promotion to general. So, they throw in all the monkey wrenches they can think of: regulations, boyfriends, girlfriends, and a kitchen sink. Then, for the second half, they've conveniently saved up RDA's time and they start to throw the monkey wrenches out, one by one. Because they intend to have a nice Sam and Jack ending for Season 8, maybe not an explosively romantic ending, but a neatly tied up together ending. Then, if there is a Season 9, they will have a very convenient way to *not* have Jack around. Because I believe if there is a Season 9, RDA will not be there except on special occasions, if at all. And we wouldn't want Jack to retire a Col., he needs to go out a General. He's not happy in this capacity, it's not for him. So retirement, then contracted back, or special assignment, or whatever, when needed. And when he's not needed there, he's fishng and keeping the home fires burning for a certain colonel. We may not see him during these times, but we know where he is.

And that is Season 8 in a shippy nut-shell.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Token you kill me!!!!!

Okay Bad Rep point poster there ya go...THIS is what I am hoping for
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
                Better yet, I think we should force them to watch every shippy scene in the series over and over again (with special emphasis on the
                Spoiler:
                super hot and steamy Grace kiss
                ) while we mercilessly shout at them, "YOU WROTE THIS!! YOU STARTED IT!! NOW FINISH IT, FCOL!!" We might also consider beating RCC with a Mr. Potatohead toy.

Oh yeah, and of course don't forget the ongoing linguine torture.
                I would NEVER forget the linguine torture Perhaps if Mr Potatohead could just nibble on RCC's toes.......
                I think repeated watching of THAT scene in Grace is a necessity. and perhaps SNY's latest vid. Is there anyone on the planet that could resist the brilliance of that vid? *pretends there is no such thing as anti-shippers*

Comment

Well SHipper Fairy...not only do you catch all our most favorite shippy moments in picture....you listed them all as well
                  Yup! I do it all! I cap 'em and post 'em and now list them, too! (what a triple threat )

But you realize I did have to watch the episodes over and over again just to get to the 'good' parts! And for me, doing it this Season so far, has been hard!

(Actually, I was just trying to write a long ON topic post for a change!)
                  sigpic

Comment

well the Bad Spell Rep Red point giver got me Again YAY!!!!

sheesh... can we say BUY A DICTIONARY!!! ok no that was not nice and I know it and I AM VERY SORRY

Well maybe by Christmas our little friend will have our rep boards looking like Christmas trees
                    Just as I was beginning to feel left out, I got a red rep point too! Now I feel like a true member of the shipper family! I think I lost a couple of IQ points reading the comment accompanying the ding though.
                    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Yup! I do it all! I cap 'em and post 'em and now list them, too! (what a triple threat )

But you realize I did have to watch the episodes over and over again just to get to the 'good' parts! And for me, doing it this Season so far, has been hard!

(Actually, I was just trying to write a long ON topic post for a change!)
                      and you did a COMMENDABLE job!!!!!
                      I wasn't even able to add anything since you were so efficient...so now what do I say...Oh YEAH.. have I told you today how much I LOVE YOU??
                      WELL I DO!!!!! SHIPPER FAIRY!!!!

ANyway... As you go through all of your stash...would you review the Lowdown and see if there were any Behind the Scenes stuff of RDA and AT... the UK seems to have gotten some stuff that we seem to not remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                        I just had a thought, and maybe it'll catch on. To keep us interested and entertained during the mid-season break, how about if we initiate a "shippy pic of the day" for our favorite couple. Each day, somebody can post a different picture - trying for the more unusual ones that we don't all see every day.

What do you all think? I'll even start it out . . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...252/cap046.bmp
                        I'm not sure if you were on line that day, but I put up around 7 Jack and Sam pix on Tame's birthday (starting at post #3034) from episodes that I think are not well known as being shippy ....

CRYSTAL SKULL
                        SCORCHED EARTH
                        DEADMAN'S SWITCH
                        THE WARRIOR
                        THE SERPENT'S VENOM
                        FAILSAFE
                        THE LIGHT

So of course I think it's a good idea! But since I've done plenty already, I think I'll just sit back and let you guys put up more!
                        sigpic

Comment

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

Token you kill me!!!!!

Okay Bad Rep point poster there ya go...THIS is what I am hoping for
                          Glad I could lighten the mood! What the Bad Red Rep Fairy doesn't understand is that (s)he is defeating his/her purpose. For every bad point given a Family member, at least a dozen green points are returned. If they keep it up, soon every Family member will have over 100 green rep points.

However, I wish the Bad Red Rep Fairy would live by the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would like them to do to you.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                            I just watched the lowdown and need to vent.
                            What was that section all about doing in it??? Did we get a section on Ishta?? Or any other characters freakin' love interest!?!?!
                            SO WHAT THE HECK WAS HE DOING THERE!!??
                            Aside from the fact it seemed quite anti-ship, yes the lowdown was good.
                            Vent over.
                            That's why I didn't keep the Lowdown. Too bad, because I *love* behind the scenes stuff.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                              Awwwww...... wonder what gifts they would give each other?
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                You can have my three if you'd like??? Though, to be honest, one of them was complaining about my sigpic size... I can't figure out how to have the pics side-by-side AND have the dialog to go with... Tame knows about my sigpic woes. But the other two were knocks against my shippy nature. *shrugs* Oh well.

Sally
                                Sally! I could put your sig pix side by side if you want...it'll only take me about 10 minutes or so..

Can't have you out-red pointing me just for your sig size!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X