• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    OF course we missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WELCOME HOME!!!!!

That is so cool that you had dinner at the Sci-Fi Diner

Glad you had a great time and we are glad you are back safe and sound!!!!
    Once you have caught up we look forward to your thoughts on all of the latest Episode happenings!!
    Thanks Tame!!! It's good to be home. I hope wynter misses the hurricaine.

I was trying to remember the summer finale, but
    Spoiler:
    I can't remember most of it. I guess it wasn't that memorable for me. I wish that Jack was interviewing the Area51 guy instead of Daniel. Bad part on the writers.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
      Hooray! Major Davis is going to be in the finale!

Hooray!

Oh? this is the Sam and Jack Shippers' thread. Sorry. Forgot.
      Don't you worry, I'll hooray with you! That's great to hear. I love Major Davis, always adds a little "squee-worthiness" to an episode (is that a word? It is now.) He'll be at the convention Germany in December, I think I'll take him aside and ask him everything about Moebius... *evil laugh*

In a world that seems to be increasing in conformity
      it's harder and harder to be who you wanna be
      It takes a lot of courage to stand up and get what you need
      And lots of us are happy in a different kind of family

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
        I think that's a new t-shirt
        "Shipper Domination. We came through the gate."
        Bwwwaaahahahahahahahah!(evil laugh)

Actually-I was reading the model tshirt stuff and suddenly thought there should be a tee for Jack clones. Now I know we couldn't actually place a picture of jack on it but it was just a thought. I suppose that would be a guttergal t-shirt not a shipper shirt.

T-shirt - "Gutter Gals, have you seen my Jack clone today?"; "Sam gets the real Jack. But I'm happy w/ my clone." ; "Jack Clones, Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand." Yeah, maybe a stupid thought, but it kept my mind occupied for awhile.
        I like the first ide!
        'Shipper Domination: We came through the gate'
        I'd definately wear that tee

And the Jackones are good too

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
          okay, here's what I think needs to happen, and this is going to involve season eight spoilers, so
          Spoiler:

ok
          1) sam seems to be a bit confused over who's she's helplessly in love with, and who she is just settling for

2) jack seems content for sam to just slip away

3) when ever jack's in danger, sam goes all out to save him...builds particle generators, nearly shoots hammond, blackmails weir, etc

4) jack needs to get into trouble. maybe kiddnapped by replicarter. sam does amazing and brilliant things to get to him, and turns into a fighting hell cat

5) sam needs to realise she's done this...maybe replicarter can have a quick word with her...get the truth out 'why did you just destroy an entire planet to get to jack', 'becasue i love him, you metal assed b****h, now i'm going to shoot you. therefore, sam will realise she loves jack

6) jack needs to hear sam's declaration of love, and realise it's not just his own feelings he's ignoring her. he tells her he loves her, nothing dramatic, just 'great rescue carter by the way, i love you too, just thought you should know'

7) and in the long voyage back from whereever they are, sam and jack can finally, eventually realise that the only person for sam is jack, and he can't live without her. cue dumping of pete, and big kiss

whatever happens, something dramatic has got to happen to sam to turn her from safe, predicatable, normal and back to the difficult, dangerous, unreadable man she does love
          I agree, something like this has to happen!
          I think something will happen in Gemini that will make Sam and Jack realise their feelings.

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Caty, your site looks absolutely amazing!!

Wynter, have a great time in Florida!!

Welcome to stargatefan and ahava, and anyone I missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
              Hooray! Major Davis is going to be in the finale!

Hooray!

Oh? this is the Sam and Jack Shippers' thread. Sorry. Forgot.

Hooray anyway!
              Ah sure Major Davis is probably a shipper anyway!

And I'll second that hooray!! Ya gotta love Major Davis!
              IIRC he wasn't in S7 at all

Comment

hello my shipper family- hope your all well. I have somehow managed toread most of the posts in this site and I have to say- the one thing i do disagree with- I don't think amanda is all that keen on the shippyness level- I think that maybe she's a lil fed up of people hating pete so much- It must be really hard when she's trying to play a character but when half want oe thing and the other half want another thing. I duno I just think maybe she's a little put off by the true force of our shippy-ness which is totally her right to and yes I do dislike Pete- I can't help it.Just thought I'd share that with you guys- please don't hate me. Again, hope everyone's okay and having lots of happy shipper thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                  It's OK I was happy to see this too. He works so well with Jack and Sam and is probably a closet shipper anyway. (good save there don't you think astronomicalchick? Brought it right back to the ship thread.)
                  Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
                    Aw geez Wynter, just in time for another hurricane! (Jean this time around)
                    Well, if you get rained out, you can come to Clearwater (about 2 hrs west of Orlando) and we can have a Stargate Ship Marathon,then it woulndn't be a completley wasted trip!

waterfall
                    Yeah, or Gainesville! Seeing as watching Stargate is most of what I find to do around here...

(((wynter))) have fun and if you're looking for a good beach..Cresent Beach (right next to St. Augustine) is great...it's as pretty as St. Augustine, but with less people.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                    ~Imzadi
                    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

oy, so far behind and so little time!

my song contribution: 'On the Way Down' by Ryan Cabrera...its a really pretty song

Sick and tired of this world
                      There's no more air
                      Tripping over myself, going nowhere
                      Waiting, suffocating, no direction
                      I took a dive and

[CHORUS]
                      On the way down
                      I saw you, and you saved me from myself
                      And I won't forget the way you loved me
                      And on the way down
                      I almost fell right through
                      But I held on to you

Been wondering why it's only me
                      Have you always been inside waiting to breathe
                      It's alright, sunlight on my face
                      I wake up and yet, I'm alive 'cuz

[CHORUS]
                      On the way down
                      And on the way down
                      But I held on to you

I was so afraid of going under
                      But now, the weight of the world
                      Feels like nothing, nothing
                      (down, down, down)
                      You're all I wanted
                      (down, down, down)
                      You're all I needed
                      (down, down, down)
                      You're all I wanted
                      You're all I needed

All that I wanted, all that I needed and now

[CHORUS]
                      On the way down
                      And on the way down
                      But I held on to you

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                      ~Imzadi
                      describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                      Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        Hi guys

Not too busy right now but letting you know that I have more or less finished my new and refreshed Stargate video page .. Hope you like the new look.The videos should all be working ....I'm still checking but Please report any broken links to me . Thank you.

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo.../Stargate.html

The links to the other pages like other videos and links are not done yet ....will do it tomorrow..but I'm rather pleased with those thumbnails...all the other pages will be done same style.

Good night for now and speak to you soon

And Wynter ..have a nice trip . Bring back some pics to show us ..in the chatter thread

Estelle ..Thank you ever so much about your review for the videos

Caty aka ShipDiva

Caty,

Just thought I would tell you that your site looks great!!!

NICE JOB!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          After reading through all of the posts back and forth on this I have to say to BOTH.....WELL SAID BY BOTH!!!!

I think is fair to say that it is UNFAIR for ANY *GROUP* to be labeled and UNFAIR for us as Shippers to be doing any of that labeling *just because* we are in a *protected* thread. No one can really come in and say *Hey thats not true I don't think that that and I HATE Sam & Jack together* because this IS a PROTECTED thread. So I can see how this can be frustrating.

On the other hand, since it is a protected thread, there should be *some* leeway to voice *some* frustration and I think Blueiris you did a really good job in your second post of articulating what ALOT of us feel at different times when we surf the internet.
                          and unless you (general you) are willing to venture out where it feels like the vultures play you can't really find to many places that you feel safe and find friendly all at the same time.

Personally GW has been the VERY FIRST that I have felt this way. Safe to be a Shipper ALL ACROSS the forum and friendly because everyone takes the responsibility upon themselves to be decent and when that escapes SOME people the Mods are excellent!!

Now what would be nice would be why TPTB feel it is so needed to keep the fan base at such odds with each other? That would something I would love to hear them answer and is it intentional or just a natural by-product??

anyway...thank you for spending your week reading this post
                          Tame well said. I was just about to post how I could hear what Madeline was saying and that I'd asked people nicely not to diss non-romos and anti-shippers on the thread (about twice I think in the 20 or so threads), but I was also feeling for BlueIris, in that I feel sometimes a tad frustrated when I do sometimes venture "out there" and there is no place to go and say "how bad was that for me?"..

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            threatening jack is a sure way to turn sam into a fiercely protective hell cat who will rip apart whole universes to get her man back.
                            [Note: I removed the spoiler tag because, taken out of context, it's not really a spoiler.]

Hey Michelle, your comment leads perfectly into my SHIPPY MOMENT OF THE DAY!!!

Today, Starfury's Shippy Moment comes from "Sentinel."

Carter and Teal'c are fending off a Jaffa attack while Daniel and two former NID rogues try to fix the Sentinel. They eventually retreat behind the impenetrable force field. Meanwhile O'Neill and Lt. Grogan have been captured by the Jaffa, who drag them in front of her and threaten to kill them unless Carter lowers the force field.

Sam's reactions to seeing Jack's life threatened says it all. "Fiercely protective hell cat" pretty much covers it.

And, since I don't usually post on weekends, here's a bonus Shippy Moment from "Menace."

Daniel is describing the difficulty of trying to hold a conversation with Reese. "She gets distracted, her mind wanders..." In the background Jack is playing with a magnifying glass. We get a magnificent shot of his magnified tounge (do you think he was showing it off for Sam's benefit? Sam, what on earth are you waiting for? That tounge could be YOURS, just say the word!) and Daniel finishes: "It's like she has the mind of a child."

There is a brief pause. Everybody looks at Jack, who was obviously not paying attention. "What?" he asks. Bemused, Sam flashes her patent Neon Smile. That smile belongs to Jack. I've been paying attention, and nobody else can make her smile that way. Not Martouf, not Narim, not Orlin. I mean, Sam's regular smile is pretty great, don't get me wrong, but the Neon Smile is like the difference between starlight and sunshine.
                            Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

. New video " I want to know What love is " Foreigner

Sam does not need to be kissed by Jack to know what love really is.

Pete is no threat to Jack.

Watching that video will make you realize there is no need to worry about the ending of the show for Sam and Jack . Love is in the care, the looks of those 2 during all those years.

PS: Mad_Gater ...You video request in next

the link is in my sig

Enjoy

Caty
                              Last edited by Catysg1; 24 September 2004, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                OK, so I'm decloaking today...and am probably repeating everything that eveyone has said about ENDGAME already, but at least I have pix ... (and I get to play with spoiler tags!)
                                <snip>

Oh, and did anyone else notice this? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...dgame_Pete.jpg

Some habits die hard...(especially for Potatohead Stalkers!)
                                Mala!
                                I'm not sure it's a good idea to laugh so hard when sick!

Comment

Working...
                                X