Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both of those songs look like thay would make great videos if you are able to understand the words as the song is played ......Oh here is to hoping that the second half of season 8 is so full of great Sam & Jack moments so all of our video makers will have more than enough to choose from!!!!!
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
      missin you too!!! and the store name is 'Binny's' -- 'bins o wine' apparently didn't make it past local authorities!

Di
      ((((((((((((((((Di)))))))))))))))

Happy Shippin to ya!!!!! gads I missed you lady our floor is NOT the same without your sarcastic wit to goad me on
      So how ya doing?

Have we heard your thoughts on Endgame and Sacrifices or am I just a shcmuck and missed the posts???
      Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 September 2004, 01:42 PM.
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

if so i missed them too.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
          Help! I watched Double Jeopardy last night and it reminded me of a fic I read, which I really want to reread. I don't remember the title or the author but it was basically .......I'll leave spoiler space for Double Jeopardy...
          d
          o
          u
          b
          l
          e
          j
          e
          o
          p
          a
          r
          d
          y
          It was about SG-1 returning the "dead" robots back to Harlen for him to "bury" or whatever. Harlen shows them where the robots lived and they find that the Jack and Sam robots had moved into together.

Does anyone know this fic or where to find it????

really, REALLY behind in posts, but here:
          www.samandjack.net
          it's called Double Discovery by Sally Reeve -- it's a lovely read.

apologies if you've already received a response.

Di

Comment

OK Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for another Starfury's Shippy Moment of the Day. This one is from "The Warrior," which was kinda hard because, you know, it's mostly about Teal'c so there's not a lot of Jack and Sam goodness. But we Shippers have eyes like EAGLES and besides, J/S is SO OBVIOUS that only loonies deny it.

So here we go:

The rebel Jaffa turn up their noses at "Primitive" human P90s. Jack decides they need a little demonstration, courtesy of Carter. Watch him admire her as she blows the swinging log to smithereens! See him try not to drool in front of witnesses! Imagine the thought bubble forming above his head. I'll let you fill in the (sub)text. See the huge grin on his face. Oh yeah. She is so hot. Go Carter!
            Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
              OK Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for another Starfury's Shippy Moment of the Day. This one is from "The Warrior," which was kinda hard because, you know, it's mostly about Teal'c so there's not a lot of Jack and Sam goodness. But we Shippers have eyes like EAGLES and besides, J/S is SO OBVIOUS that only loonies deny it.

So here we go:

The rebel Jaffa turn up their noses at "Primitive" human P90s. Jack decides they need a little demonstration, courtesy of Carter. Watch him admire her as she blows the swinging log to smithereens! See him try not to drool in front of witnesses! Imagine the thought bubble forming above his head. I'll let you fill in the (sub)text. See the huge grin on his face. Oh yeah. She is so hot. Go Carter!
              They are so crazy about each other, it just kills me to think of her with the Spudster.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                Wynter,
                it's not that we've lost heart! As others have said, last night the forum was misbehaving And, I think we're all taking a short break to breathe and recover from the breackneck speed of the last couple of months.
                Just because we aren't filling up 10 pages a day doesn't mean we've stopped shipping! *looks at shipper shirt she is currently wearing - in public!* Not in the least
                Take the rest while you can get it! I have the feeling it will be complete craziness around here once the second half of season 8 gets near, and we find out about season 9......
                okay okay,sorry i didn't realise people were having trouble,i guess we will have to have a rest because when the end of the season comes it will be mayhem in here.

i am glad you are wearing your shipper t-shirt with pride after my hols i will be ordering.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

HOwdy shippers, hope you're allw ell. I'm fine, making an idiot of myself as usual. it' night time here so i just wanted to say sweet s/j dreams to everyone. And i'm glad i'm part of the family.

Comment

See, the thing I love about them, and bear in mind I've yet to see Pete (should I be dreading October 19th? It seems so weird...), so I can't make any comparisons to him, but Jack is just so in love with how smart and capable and wonderful Sam is. He's just in awe of her, and a little intimidated by her, but instead of that being a turnoff like it is for most guys, it turns him on. And yet, he doesn't worship her, which is the other unfortunate thing that can happen when guys encounter incredibly brilliant, vibrant and beautiful women. He isn't blind to her faults or to his own strengths. He loves Sam not because she's all of those things, but he loves those things because they are part of her. (Does that make sense?)

I think the same is also true of Sam. That's why they make such a great couple. They complement one another's strengths and offset their weaknesses.
                    Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

HEY GUYS,

IAM GOING AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS TO FLORIDA AND I WILL MISS YOU GUYS A HELL OF A LOT!!

I will have so many posts to read when i come back, and of course the season starts over here while i'm away.

SO till i come home shipper family have fun and please have some spoilers ready for me.

see you guys soon,

love wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

So here we go:

Oh my yes THAT was definitely a Jack drooling over Sam moment!!!!!

Example number 58,946,822,458 of WHY JACK & SAM ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER

Jack is IMPRESSED by Sam being so tough and being kick A$$ AND he is proud of her accomplishments!!!

Good points and WOnderful *Starfury Moment*!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                          HEY GUYS,

IAM GOING AWAY FOR 2 WEEKS TO FLORIDA AND I WILL MISS YOU GUYS A HELL OF A LOT!!

I will have so many posts to read when i come back, and of course the season starts over here while i'm away.

SO till i come home shipper family have fun and please have some spoilers ready for me.

see you guys soon,

love wynterxx
                          ((((((((((wynter))))))))))) We will miss you too! But enjoy every minute of your trip to Florida!

Token ~

Comment

Hi guys

Not too busy right now but letting you know that I have more or less finished my new and refreshed Stargate video page .. Hope you like the new look.The videos should all be working ....I'm still checking but Please report any broken links to me . Thank you.

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo.../Stargate.html

The links to the other pages like other videos and links are not done yet ....will do it tomorrow..but I'm rather pleased with those thumbnails...all the other pages will be done same style.

Good night for now and speak to you soon

And Wynter ..have a nice trip . Bring back some pics to show us ..in the chatter thread

Estelle ..Thank you ever so much about your review for the videos

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
                              HEY GUYS,

see you guys soon,

love wynterxx

Aw geez Wynter, just in time for another hurricane! (Jean this time around)
                              Well, if you get rained out, you can come to Clearwater (about 2 hrs west of Orlando) and we can have a Stargate Ship Marathon,then it woulndn't be a completley wasted trip!

waterfall
                              Last edited by waterfall; 23 September 2004, 04:49 PM.

Comment

See, the thing I love about them, and bear in mind I've yet to see Pete (should I be dreading October 19th? It seems so weird...), so I can't make any comparisons to him, but Jack is just so in love with how smart and capable and wonderful Sam is. He's just in awe of her, and a little intimidated by her, but instead of that being a turnoff like it is for most guys, it turns him on. And yet, he doesn't worship her, which is the other unfortunate thing that can happen when guys encounter incredibly brilliant, vibrant and beautiful women. He isn't blind to her faults or to his own strengths. He loves Sam not because she's all of those things, but he loves those things because they are part of her. (Does that make sense?)

I think the same is also true of Sam. That's why they make such a great couple. They complement one another's strengths and offset their weaknesses.
                                I wrote my response to your first post and then I read this one and was like YES that is what was in my head !!!!!
                                I am sure you have just expressed the thoughts of many shippers here!!!

EXCELLENT points and excellent post BRAVO!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X