Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tame, that signature conjures an image that I hope never leaves my mind!!! I'm gonna dream about that for days!
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
      Tame, that signature conjures an image that I hope never leaves my mind!!! I'm gonna dream about that for days!
      Trying to give Sam some help for tonights episode

SHip PLEASE!!!!! I am begging for ShipThe waiting for tonights episode is killing me and I know the East coast is seeing it right now

Endgame spoilers
      Spoiler:

It really does sound like a very action packed episode and THAT I am so looking forward to Teal'c will still be kicking butt and taking names later from the sounds of it!!

I am looking forward to hearing everyones thoughts tonight
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

East Coast Viewing Endgame
        Spoiler:
        I missed the first 15 mins. (my bad) as for the rest of the show, I didn't pick up on any ship. I gotta watch it again though to make sure. Do I need to stay in spoiler mode to say it was a good episode?
        Nahhhhhh....over all good episode in my opinion. Nice team work going on. Good feeling about the show like last weeks up.
        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

To Tame:

waterfall

Comment

Just got my power back!!! Doggone hurricane!!! Someone should teach these storms some manners and to never hit on Stargate nights!!!!

I am in BIG time withdrawal!!!

Had to pop on to say!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAME

I will catch up on all the post later.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Here's your last Birthday present, Tame!! Hope your day was as Wonderful as you are!

Spoilers S8 "Sacrifices"
              (pics captured by Mala)

Token ~

Comment

Originally Posted by Mala50
                SCORCHED EARTH

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v.../SJScorched.jpg

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                More ScreenCap Dialogue (sorry Mala... you bequeath us with such beautiful caps... can't help myself!)
                Spoiler:

Sam(thinking): Hmmm.... a man who can cook... I like it!
                Sam (thinking): Is he really planning on swallowing all those goldfish!
                sigpic
                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                  East Coast Viewing Endgame
                  Spoiler:
                  I missed the first 15 mins. (my bad) as for the rest of the show, I didn't pick up on any ship. I gotta watch it again though to make sure. Do I need to stay in spoiler mode to say it was a good episode?
                  Nahhhhhh....over all good episode in my opinion. Nice team work going on. Good feeling about the show like last weeks up.
                  Oh I can't wait for the download!!

Spoiler:
                  pity bout there being no obvious ship though But then again - think of Evolution pt I...not ship there...but Ev pt II! *grins* OK I'll keep that in mind while I'm watching it!! They're just saving all the big stuff for later!

Oh and CATY! I LOVE YOUR I WILL CARRY YOU VIDEO! *has seen it so many times* Its so cool! And I LOVE the song!!

Comment

I loved the new ep, but I just have to say one thing:

Spoiler:
                    The look on Jack's face just about broke my heart because sitting at the SGC while SG1 goes out and risks their lives is killing him. The look I saw in his eyes was agony, and a man dying a little bit every day. Am I crazy that I saw such intensity of emotion?
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

About Endgame
                      Spoiler:
                      I saw no ship but I did see Carter's hand and there was no ring on her left hand in the briefing room. Jack did seem very relieved when they got back. Kind of wished he had gone after them - oh well.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

I was on late tonight......
                        Happy Birthday, Tame. Hope you had a great day!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                          About Endgame
                          Spoiler:
                          I saw no ship but I did see Carter's hand and there was no ring on her left hand in the briefing room. Jack did seem very relieved when they got back. Kind of wished he had gone after them - oh well.
                          I wonder why
                          Spoiler:
                          she's not wearing her ring? Maybe she hasnt told them...but that's...odd...she's gonna have to tell them eventually!! Or maybe she just doesn't want the reminder of her personal life while she's at work? Maybe the SGC is some place she can escape from Pete and from her worries...*shrugs* Or maybe they just weren't sure what order they were gonna air the eps and decided to leave the ring off until later in the season lol!

It's strange either way!

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

http://img74.exs.cx/img74/7920/bday.jpg

now blow out the candles!!!
                            *sigh*

I SO love that kiss! Just seeing it again made me have to go back and watch my slideshow of it... *sigh*.... I... oh, forget trying to talk, I'll just sit here and sigh..... *sighs*.....

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                              I LOVE cake!!!! Thank you

Sam & Jack must see the error of their ways after all this love !!!!
                              Tame, I LOVE you sigpic saying! Did you really write it? Very poetic and sensual.

*privately wishes she could be RDA's bathtub*

Sally
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

I have a new video on my web site:

A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

The link is in my sig. Thanks!
                                Tasha
                                JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment