X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Tame!!!!!

see...i remembered

Hope you have lots of fun today, and get some Jacks to unwrap.
    ~Athena

Comment

To Dear Tame .....JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE .....from the Frenchie .

Video 70 "You'll be in my heart" Phil Collins.

Video 71 "I will carry you " Clay Aiken.

Have a smashing day AND enjoy some Sam and Jack shippy gifts.

Caty

PS: Now ..make sure you watch the videos up to the very end.
      Last edited by Catysg1; 17 September 2004, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
        According to Save Daniel Jackson forum: Citizen Joe spoilers.
        Spoiler:
        Dan Castellaneta (voice of Homer Simpson) will play Joe. Don't know if this information is accurate though.
        oh, that would be so perfect! cue homer jokes! and maybe this means patty and selma will finally get to meet RDA!! (best macgyver ever...he was wearing a tank top!)
        Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          See I thought the movie was still going ahead. It's a straight to DVD release set in season 2, or so I heard, that is to 'test the waters' for a Stargate film to come later.
          if i was the actors, or writers, and i'd spent eight years building up a character, taking them through all kinds of trials and tribualtions, helping them become the person they are today, and i had to drop all that and go six years back, and just wipe out all that character work..i wouldn't be happy. that's why i think there may be season 2 sg1 around, but the focus will still be on the latest version of sg1 (sg1.9!)

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
            spoilers for s8's endgame

First off, are you asking JM and RCC to kiss you?

I want Jack to see Sam in that leather jacket! And why is she wearing that outfit on an earth-bound mission? I don't want to see Sam's ring! *hopepray* I also want to be surprised by some awesome plot that shows something secret about PS... * he's not real * But more than anything else, I'd just love to see at least a hint of ship. Man, this is going to be a looooong hiatis.

Sally

YEAH ...Plus we need another extra good kind of shippy scene that we can include in our next video.

And I also like the pic of AT, you, and Don ... You look very happy and that' what matters ..AT Tapping seems to like posing with the shippers ...Hold on ..of course ..She IS a shipper ....silly me ....

Spoiler gemini
            Spoiler:
            Can't wait for O'Neil's dream in Gemini or will it be Sam's dream..or may be he said O'neils with an "S" cuz in the dream ..They are married.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Spoiler:
              I don't think we should worry about Sara..As nice as she was ...she is gone and is not in Jack's life anymore ....he won't go back to her ..cuz he has not seen her in over 8 years ...she is probably living happily with someone else....

Caty
              i got the feeling in cold lazarus that much as jack might have wanted to get with sara, she had moved on..and i think oncce he realised this, he moved on too. the very end at cold lazarus, when he takes charlie through the gate, he glances back and does a tiny little smile at sam, and i think that was a moment he gave up on sara, and started over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                yeah I'm gonna see the Stargate episodes on a bigger screen ..it will be great ...and for My christmas present I'm getting a recordable DVD player ..then I'll be able to tape the brand new episodes in excellent quality....isn't that great for Sam and Jack to be absolutley clear on DVDs..*sigh* can't wait for shippy Christmas now .

Caty
                i love dvd's, you can zoom straight in on people's eyes, or hands, see exactly what they're doing, and freeze frame so you can catch that fleeting expression in someone's face you might otherwise have missed, and have really clear sound so you can hear every little whisper...i think dvd's may be a shiiper's biggest boon.

Comment

Truthfully, the only woman I wouldn't truly mind Jack with (other than Sam) is Sara, but that doesn't mean I want it to happen. Jack has clearly moved on. Sara has probably moved on. I think that chapter is closed. But there is a small part of me which feels sorry about their divorce, because they did actually seem like a good couple. It was all because of Charlie's death, I suppose. But Sam is the one and only person who can truly give Jack happiness now, IMO. No one else can do it, and he deserves her. To renege on his bond with Sam would be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamaica03
                    Very nice Melyanna.

Has anyone else listened to the audio commentary from Chimera? I know how everyone feels about this episode, but I was suprised to hear what they said about it.
                    Chimera commentary spoilers..
                    Spoiler:
                    They repetedly talked about how Pete really did stalk Carter. They even question the chemistry between them, one of them saying there was great chimistry between them and the other two respond "what does that mean" and "it's really the dress", "yeah, the dress has chemistry" (in refrence to Carters low cut sun dress). I was just suprised to hear them think the same thing as the shippers.
                    so ..
                    Spoiler:
                    they completely screw us over with chimera, introduce pete, and when we complain about him stalking sam, get told we have issues, and tell us they have chemistry, and then months later, when we get the dvd's and get around to listening to the commentary, if we even ever watch that episode again, it turns out they were on our side all along?

see, bizarrely, this gives me hope. on the surface, they're against us. or just not bothered about us. but secretly, underneath it all, in the little hidden moments, they agree with us and support us...so they'll give us the ending we (and jack) deserves.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      so ..
                      Spoiler:
                      they completely screw us over with chimera, introduce pete, and when we complain about him stalking sam, get told we have issues, and tell us they have chemistry, and then months later, when we get the dvd's and get around to listening to the commentary, if we even ever watch that episode again, it turns out they were on our side all along?

see, bizarrely, this gives me hope. on the surface, they're against us. or just not bothered about us. but secretly, underneath it all, in the little hidden moments, they agree with us and support us...so they'll give us the ending we (and jack) deserves.
                      There was actually some similar type commentary about how good Jack and Sam's chemistry was on the DVD for Window of Opportunity. And DeLuise was one of the talkers on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        I am on dial up and have no problem with your pictures. On top of that I live in California and with our luck we probably have slower dial up than anyone else in the US
                        actually, i'n on dial-up, and i prefer the pictures on the thread, rather than a link ...cos on the thread, though it may take time to load, they're all there waiting for me when it's done, and with links, i have to click on the link, and wait an age for that link to go through, load, etc. and i can only do one at a time, cos the line drops if i have too many windows open, and besides, it's a wonderful moment to open up the thread, and see a whole load of pictures waiting for me to gasp and coo and drool over!

Comment

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!!!
                          Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!!!
                          Bon anniversaire!!!
                          Efticharismena Gennethlia!!!
                          Buon Compleanno!!!
                          Otanjou-bi Omedetou Gozaimasu!
                          Fortuna dies natalis!!!
                          Gratulerer med dagen!!!
                          Dogum gunun kutlu olsun!!!
                          Feliz Cumpleaños!!!

Happy Birthday Tame!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            i got the feeling in cold lazarus that much as jack might have wanted to get with sara, she had moved on..and i think oncce he realised this, he moved on too. the very end at cold lazarus, when he takes charlie through the gate, he glances back and does a tiny little smile at sam, and i think that was a moment he gave up on sara, and started over again.

michelleb ..

You have the right gift to spot something ..I even can't remember he smiled at Sam in Cold lazarus

But I also believe he's moved on ..and if sara was gonna be part of the show ..TPTB would have reintroduced her a little bit around season 4 or 5 ...but NOPE ...So ....althought Jack has still got pics of her and Charlie..in his house ...Who wouldn't ?!!!!!I'll do the same ...They are memories ..good memories ...and when he gets a new life with Sam ...he'll also have pics of her, him and their kids ...scattered around ...but probably not in the same room ...He'll probably move the old pics upstairs..and put the new pics downstairs .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                              (((((((((Aga)))))))) You're back!!!!
                              ((((((((((((((((((((((MG & my poor,stressed KEL'DOR))))))))))))))))))))))

Yeah, I'm back,Nice somebody's noticed But I get on forum VERY irregularly.

Kel'dor was ready with the hand device to wrangle information on your whereabouts from those vile Goa'uld. He was beinginning to think you were captured by a Goa'uld!
                              Kel'dor, I'm so sorry.I didn't think you'd be so concerned!But I'm okay, I swear. I wasn't captured by the Goa'ulds...I think...although on the other hand this rude clerk had strange voice...

I agree with you! You make perfect sense!
                              Thank you!I was really beginning to worry...
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

If the Family would allow me... may I present my humble gift for Tame....

A Wee Bitty B-day Ditty
                                dedicated

to
                                Tame *

Without Tame, GW just wouldn’t be the same –
                                Who else could be the Queen of Jack’s domain?
                                Oh yes… such a righteous hussy –
                                Keeping Jack all warm and fuzzy…

Tame… the Beta Extraordinaire
                                Always sweet, always fair…
                                On each-n-every one of us she’s made her positive mark
                                She only gives into the temptation of an *occasional* snark…

She posted, she played, she saw, she came
                                For most exciting things Tame’s always game…
                                Especially those certain skills she continues to hone
                                While dutifully engaged in Therapy with the JackClone.

Forever we’ll still think she rhymes with fame
                                For keeping it going - I’ll shoulder the blame!
                                Multitalented she is – as ShipperTown Activities Director,
                                GW Friend & Ship Cheerleader, she always leaves us wanting more…

So… yes, this ode may be a bit lame…
                                But just the same
                                FCOL
                                Just remember her name!
                                Our
                                Very
                                Own
                                Tame!

Happy Birthday Tame!

*as in rhymes with fame, for this ode…
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X