X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a thought about Moebius...pure speculation
    Spoiler:
    Maybe it will involve time travel BUT what they do when they go back in time (to the point where the stargate program is created) will CAUSE the next 8 years to happen, not prevent them...that'd be cool...and make sense given the title...the end IS the begining quite literally
    there better be a nice shippy resolution in there though...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Spoiler Affinity:

Originally posted by aeromathlete
      I'd really like to see:

Spoiler:
      Sam throw Pete's ring into the fishless lake at Jack's cabin.

Yup, I'd PAY to see that.
      Spoiler:
      Now, now, lets not comtaminate the poor lake. It didn't do anything wrong.
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        Yup...it states very CLEARLY in the GW *EndGame* section.....EndGame..*Sequel to Affinity*...yadd yadda yadda
        WHAT?!? WTF?!?!??!??! uuuggghhhh....A$$inity has a SEQEUL?!? but we've already had 2 more episodes...can't be right...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          Spoiler Affinity:

Spoiler:
          This is true. Okay, she should shove it up Ba'al's mitka. Hehehe...

Comment

hey vid makers! I have a couple songs you might like...for a snarky vid 'Don't call me Baby' by Madison Avenue. Also 'Find your way back' by Michelle Branch...its really pretty...such a shippy song....

I used to get away with so much
            Now I can't get away
            I even thought that it was simple
            To say the things I wanted to say
            And you told me everything I wanted to hear
            And you sold me
            Now I don't know how I should feel
            I should know me
            And baby, you would think I knew better

[Chorus:]
            I'm finding my way back to you
            And everything I used to be
            And waiting is all that I can do
            Until you find your way back to me

What if I said what I was thinking?
            What if that says too much?
            When everybody's got a reason
            I feel like giving up
            And you told me, everything I wanted to hear
            And you sold me
            Now I don't know how I should feel
            I should know me
            And baby, you would think I knew better

Oh, Until you find your way back to me

I used to get away with so much

And waitin' is all that I can do

I used to get away with so much...

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
              I have a thought about Moebius...pure speculation
              Spoiler:
              Maybe it will involve time travel BUT what they do when they go back in time (to the point where the stargate program is created) will CAUSE the next 8 years to happen, not prevent them...that'd be cool...and make sense given the title...the end IS the begining quite literally
              there better be a nice shippy resolution in there though...
              Now, that is an INTERESTING way of looking at it. This is why I love discussing this stuff with my shipper family! I get to hear all sorts of interpretations that might never have occurred to me otherwise
              Originally posted by Auralan
              Spoiler:
              (Highlight below to read):
              LMAO! so true!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TAME!

Here's a birthday wish for you:
                That we all get to see real-life Jack and real-life Sam lock lips and go fishing - without any alien influence... Unless it's the asgard.

Comment

spoilers for s8's affinity

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill

<snip>

She's struggling at the moment, she has been in love with a guy for 8 years and she can't have him, pressures are building up on her from the outside world, so she tries to carry on with her life..at first she thinks she is coping but them things happen and she realises that she can't be with a man she doesn't truly love for the rest of her life so she dumps him before things can go any furthur. Personally I think her doing that is a hell of a lot better than her leading Pete along and staying with him for the rest of her life when she doesn't really love him.....
                  First off, I like the way you put that. And I agree. I don't think for one moment that she's being intentionally cruel or selfish to PS, just trying to move on and thinking he's a pretty good guy to be with (we know the better man ).

On a side note; I was watching Smallville tonight, and Lex said something to Clark regarding Clark's feelings for Lana.

"If you're not willing to step up, move aside and let her get on with her life."

To me, that sounds kinda like Jack's situation. I've been having quite an intense discussion with a shipper friend of mine, and I said to her that I really thought Jack should have spoke up in the lab scene in Affinity (about his feelings for her). Sam's settling for second best, and Jack's settling for losing. I think Siler should drop one of his big wrenches on both their heads... sense might come out!

Sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    IMO
                    Spoiler:
                    The movie is based on an episode script that was lost and the writers didn't want to completely rewrite it. Now that the script has turned up, they still want to do it!

I've thought too much today.
                    Where'd you hear that? That's different from what I've read about the movie.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

...and I am sitting in my cave with a stupid migraine AGAIN!!
                      Suggestion; leave cave.

...but at least I can throw up when I want
                      How lovely.

...I am blaming Pete for it
                      Who doesn't.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

I found out some RDA facts today in a Stargate Special (can't remember which mag')

He's blood type B negative (very rare) and makes the kids at his daughter's school speak French!!! He spent most of his hiatus at Wylie's school giving out tickets and serving meals!!!

I think that is so sweet!!

RDA - we love you!!!!!

RDA

*sigh*

Sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Off topic.

Tame, I don't know if I mentioned this to you before, but try the herb Feverfew. My sister loves it, and she's got migraines. If she keeps up with taking her feverfew, she doesn't get them.

Sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                            Season 8 Citizen Joe Spoilers:

Spoiler:
                            So, there's additional info on Citizen Joe. There's no new Sam/Jack stuff. However, there is one line from Lorraine (Joe's wife) that's probably worth mentioning. Joe tells the kids and Lorraine all about our heroes as some kind of story he's writing/developing/whatever and she's impressed. She's amazed how detailed it all is, but admits she's not a big sci-fi fan. Then she comments that while it was all very exciting, she perfers stories that are more about relationships than stuff exploding.

That's really all that's even remotely ship related. Other than clips, none of the info is even related to any regular characters. It's all about Joe, his family, and how finding the plot device is driving him crazy/wrecking his life.
                            Thanks, Auralan! .... possibilities.

Sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              ((((((((((((((((((((((((Sam _o_Neil))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm with you on that

Jack and Sam are doing nothing wrong ..They are just humans ..and still they are fighting their feelings for each other ...that to me ..deserve a big round of applause (Clap , clap and clap ....to both of them)......Unlike TEAL'C who cheats behind his love one ..Does he really love Ishta???!!!!Huhhhhhh

SAM AND JACK FOREVER TOGETHER ...HOPING SAM WILL FALL ON JACK BY ACCIDENT IN "GOOD TO BE KING "WHILE ALONE IN THE SHIP.

Caty
                              Yeah, why don't they pick on Teal'c for doing that!?!? Its not fair they just love sam/ jack ship-bashing.

I'm still hoping for a little accident too 'Good to be king' sounds like a good opportunity

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Ummmmmm.........Jack did........we were cheering each other up the other day....I was telling him that YES he will get Sam in the end and he told me that it was my Birthday Friday..........yeah thats it
                                ... And here I try to keep my mind out of the gutter, and you write something like this... *shakes head* Just remember, I tried to be clean!

Sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X