This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay peeps!

For everyone who who can understand German, I've found a german ship poll.

Go to http://www.sg-atlantis.info/stargate...=0&#entry12797

and register, before voting yes. (Dunno if thats Geht so (it means same here) or Klar (clear, visual or yeah))

Ah well I'll guess Klar!!!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ((((((((((((BEV))))))))))))

Right you are!!!!!!!

We really aren't here to BASH ANYONE!! and we do need to stop worrying about what anyone else is saying

We have enough on our plates with Sam & Jack NOT talking

Just an FYI....*EndGame is a *Sequel to Affinity* so what do you think that is going to mean to everyone???????????
      and Game is the sequel??????????

Spoiler:
      me and sue have noticed that in all other eps after affinity Sam has not been spotted actually wearing the ring wither on or off base so maybe since end game is a sequel Sam'll have some mad moment when she thinks as logically about her personal life as she would saving the world and let pete down the clincher is that she doens't tell anyone!!!!!!!!

But alas we are but little people in a big shippy world !!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo

Spoiler:
        me and sue have noticed that in all other eps after affinity Sam has not been spotted actually wearing the ring wither on or off base so maybe since end game is a sequel Sam'll have some mad moment when she thinks as logically about her personal life as she would saving the world and let pete down the clincher is that she doens't tell anyone!!!!!!!!

Yup...it states very CLEARLY in the GW *EndGame* section.....EndGame..*Sequel to Affinity*...yadd yadda yadda
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
          I bet thats why they do it
          They know that we are all gonna sit here and talk about it, drive our selfs crazy tying to guess what it is.......hype up the end of the show i guess......all i know is i wish it started 2moro
          oh well only 20 days to go, i think i'll start a count down

Leanne
          i know these americans are so lucky (for the now)

but we'll be a couple of days ahead after the break thingy they get over there so we'll need to help our little US buddies

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            yeah, no one told me to breathe,..and i stopped for a good five minutes there. that is such a hot kiss!!
            Spoiler:
            compare it to the spud-sucking she does in affinity! no question who she should be with, if only in terms of kisses
            Spoiler:
            SPUD-SUCKING made me laugh out loud
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Yup...it states very CLEARLY in the GW *EndGame* section.....EndGame..*Sequel to Affinity*...yadd yadda yadda
              SWEET!!!!!!!

Comment

SWEET!!!!!!!
                It DOES NOT list DDL as a guest star and THAT made my day
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by LtColSamONeill
                  These are not spoilers, but I will use the spoiler mode. These are just my random thoughts on
                  Spoiler:
                  Moebius, which I think is how they spelled it on the GW main page. Now someone posted that it has something to do with a loop. I don't think it has to do with a time loop, just loop in the sense that "everything old is new again, sorta of like looping around to the beginning. Now my vision of how the show would end always has had a sort of "it should end the way it began". I don't include the movie here, just the original tv pilot. The first two people to meet on the tv show were Sam and Jack, so I think they should be the last two people to say goodbye (don't freak, I don't mean say goodbye to each other.) Daniel was next to appear after they went to Abydos so he should be second to last to leave and then Teal'c since he was the last to hook up with the team, he should be the first to leave, maybe go back to Chulak to be with his son. Daniel could either decide to go to another country or maybe decide to hook up with some unknown or known woman (Claudia Blacks character would be my choice.) That would leave us with Sam and Jack having to decide what to do. Well of course, Jack retires and since Sam won't be with Pete anymore (hoping she dumps his spud rear in Threads) maybe she'll decide to take another assignment. Jack decides he can't screw up her career decision so he takes off and goes to his cabin. He's sitting there watching the stars thru his telescope (anyone get the picture yet? Remember how they found Jack in the pilot ep?) and he hears a noise behind him and says "For crying out loud, what dont' you understand about the word retired?" and then he turns around and Sams standing there. Jack gets up, sorta shocked, just standing there and Sam walks over to him and says "I believe it means I can do this" and she proceeds to plant one on him that will make up for the 8 yrs we've been waiting!!! LOL. After they both start breathing again, Sam asks Jack if he's caught anything and he says either "Oh yea" or "Yeasureyoubetcha." They stare at each other for a few more minutes, just smiling like we will be and then he takes her hand and they walk toward the front door of the cabin as the camera pans to the telescope, through the lens and into the night sky where the shot turns into the effect of going through the wormhole and then .........fade to black."
                  Well, that's my version, I got a bit carried away LOL. Thanks for listening. I'll go now......buh bye.

Well so far I like it...like the title suggests...definately a full circle
                  ~Athena

Comment

i know these americans are so lucky (for the now)

but we'll be a couple of days ahead after the break thingy they get over there so we'll need to help our little US buddies

Yep
                    thats the only thought that i cling to.

oh, made a bit of a fool of myself the other day went shoping with my mum, and there was a sales rep from sky. She tried to sell me sky on 3 different occacsions so ..... in the end...... i got a little mad. So when for the fourth time she tried to sell it to me i went up and asked her why it had taken so long to bring us stargate
                    i didnt shout, i was very carefull not to , but i think i scared her she was very ' oh well....you see... i dont really deal with'

Whooooops, probly not the best way to get sky on our side

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                    honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Just to give Teal'c some credit ...

CJ DID make some statements at a CON that he WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE about his character having that moment with *another girl* when Teal'c was in love with Ishta.....

just wanted everyone to remember that CJ was a bit upset by that

Thank you Tame

I didn't know that ..Just to say that sometimes the actors don't have a say and just have to act It's sad cuz CJ knows Teal'c so well ..he plays him everyday and to do a scene he was unhappy about cuz it could slightly destroy his character ..is quite sad..Now I aslo understand AT when she was talking about the proposal.

Thank you again.

Caty

Comment

knowing that would make anyone's day!!!!!

is it just me or is it kinda quiet here tonight?????????

Comment

S8 Endgame
                          Spoiler:
                          I wish Endgame, sequel to Affinity, would have been the end of Pete. That would be a sequel to watch!

Token ~

Comment

knowing that would make anyone's day!!!!!

is it just me or is it kinda quiet here tonight?????????
                            It is only 1:30 in the afternoon here in Arizona...and I am sitting in my cave with a stupid migraine AGAIN!! ...but at least I can throw up when I want ...I am blaming Pete for it

Comment

Spoiler:

Season 8
                              Spoiler:

I still think she hasn't told anyone about the enagement. No ring, no mention of the enagement in Sacrafice. Maybe she is having doubts already. Unfortunatly from the Thread spoilers, we know they are still together for that ep.
                              Last edited by Rogue; 15 September 2004, 12:43 PM.
                              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                                S8 Endgame
                                Spoiler:
                                I wish Endgame, sequel to Affinity, would have been the end of Pete. That would be a sequel to watch!
                                LOL....VERY TRUE!!!!

now who is invisible and after all the crap you gave me to uncloak

Comment

Working...
                                X