This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoilers Season 7 Heroes and Season 8 Affinity
    .I realize that Jack and Sam have not been, shall we say, forthcoming with information about their feelings for each other, but I would think that Sam has some sort of an idea of how Jack feels, wouldn't you??? I mean she was there for the delicious hug in Heroes wasn't she???? The last person he looks at before he is frozen is her, so even though she may not have heard the words straight from his mouth, I feel in some way she has to know. This is where I think TPTB made their huge mistake, we know that the feelings Jack and Sam share are very deep, but now through Sams actions (I'm speaking about the character not AT) they are expecting us to believe that they are not deep enough to keep Sam convinced on how she feels about Jack, but then in the next episode we have to believe that she is convinced enough that she is overwhelmed with emotion because Jack almost died....to the point mind you that she has to tell this to Jack through tears and then when he hears this he is overwhelmed with emotion to the point where he has to hold her. I am having trouble jumping tracks as TPTB are expecting us to do. I just don't buy the fact that Sam would question her feelings, emotions, desires whatever you want to call them for Jack to the point that she would then accept a proposal from another man without coming to some sort of a conclusion with Jack. The emotions they feel and emit are too strong to have us believe that they themselves are questioning them.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      <gets herd of elephants to run over him at the bottom of the cliff>

just making doubly sure
      hmm, good idea. it's best to be sure!

~~Close To Crazy~~
      Psychotic Kitten
      'we can all read between the lines'

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Brandie I hope your wrong.It is my Birthday Tommorow please do not depress me.No offense but I do not want to see just handholding.Sam and Jack are not 12 Years old.
        even if they WERE...have you heard the stuff 12 year olds are doing these days? for crying out loud, I didn't even know what some of that stuff was at their age...

ses110: regarding Sam and Fifth
        Spoiler:
        I consider what Fifth did to essentially be rape...and he did it over and over. Of course she's scared and crying...I'd've been even worse off. She didn't blame Jack so much as say 'don't blame me'. And she DID stand up to him in that illusion.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          I dunno Ses. I have to respectfully disagree w/ya. RE: S8 in general:
          Spoiler:
          I feel Sam is a good leader... not everyone is going to have Jack's particular style of leadership... I think the problem is that there just haven't been enough off-world eps that would give us the chance to see that Sam can competently handle the tough decisions/choices. (Darn that show's cheap budget! )
          Icon and Zero Hour showed Sam as a competent, strong leader.

hmmm..maybe we should start calling Ptui the 'ratings buster' <g>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SES!!!!!

welcome back ship Mom

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            You don't know where they are !!!do you???I'd love to watch that ..in a big zoom..may be I'll try to do pic caps myself ..and zoom them 1000 times ..you can give me an idea ....let's go and find the Sam and Jack ship deep down in Sam's head.

caty
            I don't think this is the original list, but in this episode synopsis of New Order, the scenes are described (no screencaps, sorry!) and attributed to Morjana.
            Click me for New Order Part 1 synopsis!
            Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

I wrote a new fan fic!!

Faith of the Heart
              - New fan fic, just one chapter...Jack turns up at Sam's door to talk to her, but he's greeted by the person he least wanted to talk to...

And I updated Into the Darkness, not sure if I posted a link though...

Into the Darkness - Chapter 12

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                I think the shipper morale needs a boost in this thread! We will win out in the end, and S/J WILL be a couple! *repeats mantra*

Anyways...on to calmer waters...

24 and Alias are good shows. I'm curious as to how 24 will be handled next year due to its casting shake-up, and Alias...we'll see. I'm optimistic about that one. But I'm hoping the storylines don't go too wildly off track or become completely ridiculous with the Rambaldi thing. Some prophecy was good. But the Bristow family has serious issues. Big time. The family aspect of the show has become painfully convoluted, so I'm hoping they mend that in Season 4.
                I love Alias too...Mom's getting me the first two season for my B-day <g> Somehow, I don't think they're gonna be mending fences though...remember the end of S3? looks like its getting even MORE convoluted. But Alias is a show that can do ship really REALLY well...and TPTB LISTEN to their fans... we wanted ship, we're getting it!

aeromathlete: in There but for the grace of God AU Jack says 'I love you' to AU Sam during the hug (really! go watch again!)...

Aunt Sally: I didn't think Ptui was redeemed in Affinity [SPOILER] he's loudly discussing her top secret job, and asking her for more info she can't give. And proposing...ALREADY...I still hold to your statement : If Ptui dies saving Sam's life, I'm gonna be yelling 'Don't get any blood on Sam's uniform!' [/SPOILER}

~Imzadi

Comment

((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Does anyone agree withme when i say SCHOOL SUCKS!!!??
                  I've been back at school for 3 days and i'm already feeling withdrawn from my shipper family.
                  I can't get on here as much as I used to and I can't read through half of the posts cause I don't have enough time

I hope everyone is ok, and once again I hope all our family in Flporida are getting ready for Ivan..I heard it will get to florida on Sun 12th but I can't be sure

Anyway, I just thought i'd post to let you allknow i'm stilll here, just lurking

And I heard a song on one of the Music Channes today by Cher called The Shoop Shoop Song and I think it would make a good vid for Sam and Jack
                  Spoiler:
                  Since seeing Sam and *cringes*Kissing at the end of Affininty I know a lot of us have been comparing Pete's kisses to Jacks kisses and we all came to the conclusion that when Sam and Jack kiss there is a hell of a lot of chemistry and , well that there is a LOT more than with Sam and ...and I think this song kinda goes with that

Here is a part of the lyrics:
                  Whoa, hug him and squeeze him tight
                  Find out what you wanna know
                  If it's love, if it really is
                  It's there in his kiss

[How 'bout the way he acts?]
                  Oh no, that's not the way
                  You're not listenin' to all I said
                  If you wanna know
                  [Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]
                  If he loves you so
                  [Shoop, shoop, shoop, shoop]
                  It's in his kiss
                  [That's where it is]

Oh, It's in his kiss
                  [That's where it is]
                  Oh, yeah it's in his kiss
                  [It's in hiss kiss]
                  [That's where it is]
                  Ooh, it's in his kiss
                  [It's in hiss kiss]
                  That's where it is

Proves that the reason Jack and Sam kisses are a lot better than Sam and Pete's are because Jack and Sam actually LOVE EACH OTHER TO BITS!!!

I've got loads of Homework to get done over the weekend but i'll try to get on for at least 2 hours a day hopefully more....

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    ((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Does anyone agree withme when i say SCHOOL SUCKS!!!??
                    I've been back at school for 3 days and i'm already feeling withdrawn from my shipper family.
                    I can't get on here as much as I used to and I can't read through half of the posts cause I don't have enough time

I hope everyone is ok, and once again I hope all our family in Flporida are getting ready for Ivan..I heard it will get to florida on Sun 12th but I can't be sure
                    I've got loads of Homework to get done over the weekend but i'll try to get on for at least 2 hours a day hopefully more....
                    i hear you iive been back at school for 3 days aswell and hav been landed with about 3 hours of algerbraic equations to do for maths ...the only equation thats every made sense to me is : SAM + JACK = GRACE lol
                    Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
                      *pushes pete off cliff*

there, now that solves all of our problems.
                      Thank you Blaise....I was wondering who would do us the favor.
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

i just realised something..i'm watching the screencaps for grace
                        Spoiler:
                        and jack's entrance in grace is almost exactly the same as sam's entrance is COTG..the shadow in the doorway effect, so you just see this outline before he comes in, like she did in COTG. i dunno if it means anything significant, but i just thought i'd mention.
                        Yes, the effect is very similar. But I don't think it means much.

Jack in Season 7 GRACE:

hey, the writers normally have a reason for everything, however obscure.
                        For everything? While the writers THIS season seem to have their reasons for the prominence of the S/P story arc, I think it's a big sinkhole...
                        sigpic

Comment

<gets herd of elephants to run over him at the bottom of the cliff>

just making doubly sure
                          Now we're talking. NO more problems with . Thank you too!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

To ses110!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              I think this is the time to bring back one of Mala's greatest creations which puts these things into perspective!!!

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...GShanahans.jpg
                              Thanks for sharing that, Ship Nana.

Oh, and the You Do The Math potatohead pic, too! (hmm, haven't made any new ones lately... I think my potatohead muse might be coming back. We'll see... )
                              sigpic

Comment

Since this thread is beyond insanely huge, I'm gonna ask this question. If its been answered already, answer it again. There is no way in hell I'm going to wade through 66 pages of shipper-ness to find the answer. That being said, here I go. Why are people so out and out hostile to Pete being on the show? If Sam and Jack aren't together should they just be miserable and alone? I mean God, people, at least give Pete a chance.

Don't forget Sam's reputation. Letting you shippers have your way would be a quick way to solve RDA's scheduling issues, what with Jack being DEAD and all.
                                Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

Working...
                                X