This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by galaxy
    I think the song "Everything" by Lifehouse fits them very well, for example.
    I don't know, but the song reminds me of them.

*sigh* It's such a beautiful song!
    Reminds me of the song I just posted "You are my kind"..don't know the tune on "Everything " but sure I'll download it to see if I'm inspired..for a vid. it seems beautiful

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Yeah but you know.. Chimera
      Spoiler:

I only watched this lousy episode once, but isn't there a scene later on when she talks to Jack about how hard it is to have a relationship outside the SGC and he responds with something like 'sometimes they do understand'. It seemed like he was encouraging her to persue this relationship.
      he's like that in affinity
      Spoiler:
      when she says 'i haven't said yes' he says 'and yet you haven't said no', instead of 'why haven't you said yes, is there something holding you back', or 'don't say yes, come eat cake with me instead' and when she says that spiel about how hard it is for the other person seeing you go off to work and knowing you might not come back, instead of saying 'hey, i already do that everyday, watch you leave' he says 'pete's a cop, he's used to it.'. it's almost like jack's helping the guy! it's not right.
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
        I have a feeling that the titles of the last two episodes might be something along the lines of #19: The End and #20 The Begining (yeah, I know I can't spell). Cause they're not just gonna end it (IMO)...it doesn't end. <shrugs> As long as Stargate goes out with a bang instead of a whimper (and please don't kill any of SG1...please?). And for crying out loud a shippy resolution!!!!!

btw, I have to do a presentation on Stargate for my class (oh, poor me...lol). I'm going to show lots of neat scifi pics....and my goal is to include as many pics from episodes that cover the scifi/myth and story arc aspects as well as being shippy! So, I've got the infamous D&C pic of the two of them separated by the force field already (you know...heres some of the technology in the show...). Anyone have any suggestions?

I think it will be called "Resolution part 1 and 2" ...but yes it could also be called "Beginning of the end""

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          I think it will be called "Resolution part 1 and 2" ...but yes it could also be called "Beginning of the end""

Caty
          i think the first one will be called 'can we drag this on for another series' and the second one 'dunno, lets see what the ratings are like for this one'

or, 'the truth about ' and 'here, what you shippers always wanted'

or 'the truth about jack!' and 'these shippers are never going to speak to us again'

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
            i think the first one will be called 'can we drag this on for another series' and the second one 'dunno, lets see what the ratings are like for this one'

or, 'the truth about ' and 'here, what you shippers always wanted'

or 'the truth about jack!' and 'these shippers are never going to speak to us again'

Hey

I know its like the last few series were gonna have a nice big end, and then they go and announce another season ( not that i would mind to get another season) and they stretch it our even further
            at this point i woulnd care if the crammed all the ship into those last 2 eps, ad long as we get it

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
            honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Spoilers may be !!!!the end ...or resolution

OK Sam wil turn up at Jack's house again ...for how many times now !!!!but ..Jack opens the door ala THE LOST CITY ...Sam goes and sits straight on the couch ...then she says:

Sam "I don't think I want to share my life with "

Jack "How come!!!!!!!"
              Sam" oh ...I like him ....a lot ...but ...I don't want to live with him for the rest of my life" then she says:

Sam: "How about you??""" again.

Jack "OH ..I WANT to share my life with SOMEBODY"..

Sam "Who??!!!!"

Jack" You!!"

She smiles ...
              Jack moves forward to kiss her ...she LIKES it..hehehehe.
              The cell phone rings ...(OH nooooooooooooo ..not another interruption AGAIN!!!! )
              It's Sam's phone....As she is just about to reach her pocket ...

Jack says "Don't answer!!!"

She doesn't answer "sigh" and KISSY KISSY on the couch

BRING ON THE SAM AND JACK RESOLUTION

DO you all fell BETTER now?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                Sligthly off-topic:

This was
                partly due to an extended roll in the closing episodes of Season 8,
                so look out for much more Sam Carter in the latest season of SG-1.
                Does anyone else have a very bad feeling about this?
                Spoiler:
                What if it's wedding scenes to Pete?

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                  Spoiler:
                  no, no, no, no, no. do not go there. do not even think it. happy place, happy place...i refuse to believe, even if there is a nineth season, that they will do that to us....i absolutley, postively refuse to believe it will end that way.

isn't there a new episode tomorrow? maybe it will give us a big happy shippy scene..it could happen!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I don't think it is going to go that far.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                      I think the song "Everything" by Lifehouse fits them very well, for example.
                      I don't know, but the song reminds me of them.

*sigh* It's such a beautiful song!
                      Very nice ...just listened to it ..I'll do it for you .... Smashing song

When the music raises up ..it's very intense Love it ..thank you for suggesting it just put it in my music folder

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        no, no, no, no, no. do not go there. do not even think it. happy place, happy place...i refuse to believe, even if there is a nineth season, that they will do that to us....i absolutley, postively refuse to believe it will end that way.

isn't there a new episode tomorrow? maybe it will give us a big happy shippy scene..it could happen!
                        Season 8
                        Spoiler:

Don't hold your breath. I still think it is too soon after the enagement to have a ship moment. I hope I am wrong.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Spoiler:
                          I think that would successfully piss off everyone who watches the show. Everyone.

Mainly because {The anti-shippers will freak out about the focus on ship, ANY ship mind you. We (the S/J shippers) will freak out for obvious and unmentionable reasons. The neutrals (not a shipper, not an anti-shipper) will freak out because of the lack of action or stargate or team related season finale episodes...}

I really really really doubt TPTB would take that route.

Comment

Michelle, I just read what you wrote on on Jack's reward list. OH MY!!!

But for the record, my thoughts exactly.
                            "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                            "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                            Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                            Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                            "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                            Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                            Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                            (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Spoilers may be !!!!the end ...or resolution

OK Sam wil turn up at Jack's house again ...for how many times now !!!!but ..Jack opens the door ala THE LOST CITY ...Sam goes and sits straight on the couch ...then she says:

Sam "I don't think I want to share my life with "

Jack "How come!!!!!!!"
                              Sam" oh ...I like him ....a lot ...but ...I don't want to live with him for the rest of my life" then she says:

Sam: "How about you??""" again.

Jack "OH ..I WANT to share my life with SOMEBODY"..

Sam "Who??!!!!"

Jack" You!!"

She smiles ...
                              Jack moves forward to kiss her ...she LIKES it..hehehehe.
                              The cell phone rings ...(OH nooooooooooooo ..not another interruption AGAIN!!!! )
                              It's Sam's phone....As she is just about to reach her pocket ...

Jack says "Don't answer!!!"

She doesn't answer "sigh" and KISSY KISSY on the couch

BRING ON THE SAM AND JACK RESOLUTION

DO you all fell BETTER now?!!

Caty

Perfect

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                              honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                Season 8
                                Spoiler:

Don't hold your breath. I still think it is too soon after the enagement to have a ship moment. I hope I am wrong.
                                I'm tending to agree with this ^^.

The more and more I think about any sort of resolution, I keep thinking it's going to be a fishing invite and a subtle holding of hands as they walk away for the final time. No big kiss, no big "LOVE YOU!!" or anything like that. {They will have both been burned by the other's attempt at outside relationship to immediately start clinging to eachother. If anything, they'll take it slow and all we'll see is the beginning of the foundation of their new relationship.}

Comment

Working...
                                X