• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    We're all ladies here...except MG, Ship Daddy and whoever else I don't know
    MajKawalsky is a guy too
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      hmmmm, I'll have to see about THAT!

oh, since you've got the clone franchise all wrapped up to yourself, I've had to make a new clone for ME!! And this one is NOT coated with LICK-BE-GONE btw, since he's already WET!

Oh, you remember this pic, don't you, Tame? It's the prototype for my one and only life-sized
      WET!JACKCLONE (hands off, you floozy!)
      Here he is bobbing in my hot tub.....

Ahhhhh, wet Jack!

*falls out of chair in a dead faint*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Here's another one!

Gutter gals - I'm sure you don't need to use your imaginations!

And no - I don't know what the caption says!!
        Me either but I bet it has something to do with that gun!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          MajKawalsky is a guy too
          ses110 too I believe...
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

spoilers for season 8

Originally posted by Lunar
            I'm really not convinced about this
            Spoiler:
            wonderful ship scene everyone thinks will happen in Gemini... However, evidence against my misgivings includes the serious lack of spoiler information about the episode that's floating around an AT's comments in her interview... although I'm *sure* these were said at the time they were filming New Order... I just can't see how it could fit into the plot. That said, there was no 'shining moment' for Jack and Sam in New Order unless AT meant that smiley happy 'you're alive!' look at the end... and the position of Jack's hand...
            I don't have the exact wording, but Amanda said something like, 'O'Neill was back for a brief shinning moment last week where we were filming a dream/torture sequence... ' Like I said, I can't remember the exact wording, but what I wrote is close enough because I know Amanda said 'brief shinning moment' and 'dream/torture'.

Sally, off to try for the millionth time to get rid of this bloody computer virus!!!
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey Bev! How are you feeling? Yeah, I know YOU don't need a map...

Btw, on my GUTTER MAP, I have lots of gals floating around in inner tubes, kayaking, floating in boats, etc...

Of course, with this guy rowing his way around there - how could anyone resist the Shallow End?

Hey, I think I've done my share of trying to raise the mojo level here today...

Are you Shipper/Thunker gals suffering enough yet??
              Gads, Mala! I think I'm becoming a masochist when it comes to this kind of suffering--bring on the pain!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                Oh gag. Where are Joe and Brad...over in Atlantis???? Why did we get stuck with RCC? I don't remember any episode of either show written by Brad Wright this season. Do you?
                Ya gotta wonder what happened to him. I am SOOOOO hating that he's not writing for SG-1 any more.

On the other hand, maybe that means all the shippy Brad and Joe scripts are in the last half of the season. I've been rewatching lots of the first four seasons of SG. How I wish some of those writers were with the show still. Some of them were actually women!

Sigh.
                Yeah, I know. Ah, for the days before we were stuck with only RCC. Yep, there were women, and they were good writers too! But instead of keeping around some females to balance things out we're stuck with this guy! I hope Brad and Joe will write some of the eps that don't have writers listed. I thought i noticed that the ones we're hoping for ship in are written by RCC of DK though. I'm hoping DK will come through for us--he did write Grace, a good ep IMHO. Fingers and toes crossed for some good ship in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  Hey yeah, I didn't think of that!!
                  Spoiler:
                  That would be fantastic - the return of Kawalsky & Janet, both of whom are shocked to discover that S&J are letting a silly little thing like regs keep them apart! And, if TPTB are feeling really generous, shocked to discover that Daniel & Janet were never an item either...*sigh*
                  Hey, I could go for that! Not as a movie though--I want something with SHIP!

Comment

Marimba! Glad you're OK!

I think you're right about the dynamic between Sam and Jack. But I think we'll have a happy ending and as I once posted a long long time ago, if TPTB are to do a 'fishing' scene, I'd like to see them do a deja vu of 2010. Where Jack has gone off and retired and Sam comes to visit as she did in the original episode. She drives up, looks around and finds Jack behind the cabin...and as they approach each other, they stare...and they fall into each other's arms and we get a nice, big, juicy kiss......

OK, so I manipped this from a promo still and brought them closer together, but I could see this scenario as a fitting ending....

That would be interesting I think! At least then we could have our nice juicy kiss and we could know they live "happily ever after" (to use a tired cliche)--no ambivalent garbage! I don't want any more of this ambivalent dialogue--you can't resolve anything with all the ambivalence! Love the cap btw!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARIMBA)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Caty please send Marimba some of the Pale Green Shipper Cookie which is used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup. This is bound to make her better faster.
                      Thanks Ship Nana and Shimmering Star! This whole family has been so good to me! I've been eating lots of the pale green cookies and between those, a good bit of rest, and lots of vids, I'm on the mend!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                        Hey, I could go for that! Not as a movie though--I want something with SHIP!
                        Oh yeah, if they do a movie I want ship! I think they could do a good shippy ep with an AU Janet & Kawalsky though...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          well I KNOW my WET JACK is nowhere as good as Mala's.......

but I do have my own
                          So Mala won't have to worry about me
                          Ummm....THUNK!!!

...nuff said?

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            actually, it think it's the other way round. i think sam has the demons, and jack's the one to save her. you see, sam has these control issues, what with jonas hansen, and her mother dying young, which can make her afraid to commit becausee subconcsiously, she's afraid they'll go away and leave her too. i think she demands a lot of control in her life, and that includes controlling and repressing her emotions. jack represents a loss of emotion..she cannot control the way she feels around him, but (s7/8 spoilers)
                            Spoiler:
                            pete does not inspire the same passion and loss of control as jack does. plus, i think in some ways, she likes rules set, boundaries to be followed. it helps give her life some control and order. it's one of the reason's she joined the air force. lots of service brats are like that, and so are people who lose loved ones early. pete takes control 'we will do this, when i say so, buy a house, get married,' etc. jack, on the other hand, when he's not actually being her commander, steps back, lets her make all the decisions, gives her all the control...and this frightens her, so she goes back to pete, who will tell her what to do.

but i think her promotion will help. the fact that now she is in command, in the field, has to boost her confidence in herself to make her own decisions. and then, she'll start to realise, she really doesn't like pete leading her around like a little girl, and she'll start to rebel..and then she'll turn to jack..who is entirely and solely her choice, and will let her make the choice

so i can see why jack is standing back. he's being teh deliberate antithesis of everything pete stands for. jack is emotion, passion, and her own choice. she just has to be brave enough to choose teh right man

phew! maybe i shouldn't post at 2.30 am
                            Ah, well said! I agree! As for posting at 2:30, well if this is the result, I'd say that it's not a bad thing at all!

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac
                              Mercy me!
                              Thank you Mala....from lurkerdom to gutterdom in one small step!
                              Still reading, trying to catch up.
                              Marimba, loved your new vid "Ordinary". On my way to D/L Caty's latest.
                              Hope all the Florida shippers are safe.
                              Woo Hoo! cc_mac!!! Welcome!

Oh, keep reading! Not sure if you'll EVER catch up here, though!

OK, by way of introduction there's Ship Nana and her cookies, Tame and her Jack clones, lots and lots of great fanfic writers; and I see you've seen Marimba and Caty's videos... and of course, all the rest of this angsty, speculative, inventive J/S Shipper family whose posts keep me inspired to create more... Without their appreciation for all the photos and graphics that I share here, I'd be sitting alone looking at my pix all by myself....(which I do anyway...but what the hey! )
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
                                There's a song I've been listening to the last couple of weeks that reminds me of Jack and Sam and gives me hope every time I listen to it.

Twilight by Dexter Freebish

<snip>

I absolutely love this song and with the talk of blue eyes, and rocket man it just seems so fitting for them. WHEN the ship does come in, this song will fit perfectly. They'll find a way, this time, they'll get it right!
                                Just listened to this and I'm gonna give it a whirl! Thanks for posting the lyrics! I've got two in front of you so give me a few days!

Comment

Working...
                                X